- Upcoming UTD graduate offering a strong academic background in IT.
- Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost - effectively resolve challenging technical issues.
- Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies.
- Proficient or familiar with a vast array of programming languages, concepts and technologies, including:
- .NET Framework (C#)
- ASP.Net AJAX Toolkit
- Windows, UNIX, BSD
- Mono, GTK#, C UNIX
- SQL Server, MySQL
- PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Network fundamentals
Systems: UNIX, Windows 2000/XP/2K3,Xp,Vista,Windows 7, Mac OS
Databases: MS Access, SQL,MYSQL, Relational Databases
Languages: SQL, HTML, CSS, C++, Python, Java,Php,C#,Objective C, Java
Software: MS Visual Studio, MS Visio, MS Office, Eclipse, XCode,SqlManager, All Microsoft Office Products
- Developed an Android application called Tether Now that is currently in the Android App store.
- Made various automated applications for clients using C#
- I am efficient in developing applications in C#, and Java. They are my strong areas.
- Worked at Sabre Holdings summer of 2013 as an intern on the Confidential team which is part of Confidential .
- I was doing Perl agile development in a business setting.