- I have 7 years of IT experience and I have been working as a SOA Developer in Confidential DataPower Confidential Integration projects. Currently, employed with Confidential India as a Senior Application Developer and have been actively involved and contributed during various stages of SDLC process such as technical design & documentation, development, testing, debugging and deployment.
- Exposure to implementing Service Oriented Architecture using WSBPEL on WebSphere technology.
- Good experience in using tools like WebSphere Data Power, WebSphere MQ for developing and deploying Enterprise applications.
- Has experience in DataPower XI50, XB62 Appliances.
- Good experience in design and configuration of DataPower objects like Network Interfaces, FSHs, Routing Policies, SSL Proxy profiles, WS Proxy Rules, WSRR subscriptions, Load Balancer Groups, XML Managers, AAA Policies using OAUTH, User Agents and MQ Objects etc.
- Excellent Knowledge in creating Multiprotocol Gateway and WS Proxy Facade for SOAP and REST Services.
- Extensive experience in File Management, System Control and Troubleshooting of web services on Data Power SOA Appliances.
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of SSL/TLS and Crypto Configuration Objects like Crypto Certificates, Crypto Keys, Crypto Credentials and Crypto Profiles on DataPower XI50, XI52 appliances
- Has knowledge in WebSphere Confidential Integration Bus (IIB).
- Experience working on database using DB2, Oracle8i/9i/10g, SQL, SQL Server.
- Good understanding on source management tools like JIRA, BMC Remedy, HP Quality Center, Rational clear case and Tortoise SVN.
- Has strong communication, interpersonal skills and is proficient in dealing with all levels in the organization
- Experience on maintenance projects and contributed good efforts in daily monitoring activities, responding to incidents, restoring tickets within SLAs.
- Closely interacted with client during maintenance releases and monitored the issues and queries ensuring utmost quality service.
- Expertise in Websphere Datapower IDG, XI52, XB62
- Experience in writing codes in XML, XSD, WSDL, XSLT
- Expertise in Dynatrace AppMon, DC RUM, Dyntrace OneAgent
- Good experience in Websphere Transformation Extendor (WTX), Websphere MQ
- Good experience in Websphere IIB
- Knowledge in Core JAVA, SOA
SOA Technologies: Confidential DataPower IDG, XI50, XI52, XB62, Confidential WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX), Confidential WebSphere MQ, Confidential WebSphere IIB, Confidential WebSphere DataStudio, Dynatrace AppMon 7.0, DC RUM, Dyntrace OneAgent
Databases: DB2, Oracle, MySQL
Other Tools: Java/J2EE, C, Visual Studio 2008 FTP, SOAP UI, JIRA, BMC Remedy, Tortoise SVN
Senior Application Developer, Dallas,TX
- Monitor and manage the performance and availability of software applications.
- Provides a detailed analysis to enable root cause analysis of many application performance problems using AppMon.
- Help identify problematic performance areas so that deeper analysis can be performed with other tools using DCRUM, monitor availability, response times as well as contributors to performance such as network and third - party providers using Synthetic Monitoring.
Skill Set: Dynatrace includes Application Monitoring (AppMon), Data Center Real User Monitor (DC RUM), and Synthetic Monitoring.
- Design, Code, test and deliver module for various backends.
- Support the changes after deployment and provide a quick turnaround for the issues, communicate activities/progress to project managers and client. Handle the configuration changes.
Skill Set: Confidential Websphere Datapower SOA Appliances, SOAP UI 4.5
- Involved in the Enhance team (Development) and will be working on Design-Build-Test of Work Packages
Skill Set: Confidential Websphere Datapower SOA Appliances, Mule ESB, Eclipse, SOAP UI
- Analyze & design according to client requirement, design, code, test and deliver module under sole ownership.
- Integrate the various applications during the migration, deploy the applications in the new environments.
- Exposed SOAP APIs as REST by converting payload from JSON to XML, XML to SOAP and vice versa.
- Communicate activities/progress to project managers and client, perform version controlling for all module as and when changes are made to the existing module or new module been added using Subversion(SVN) client tool.
Skill Set: Confidential Websphere Datapower SOA Appliances, Websphere Transformation Extendor 8.3 (WTX), Confidential DataStudio, SOAP UI 4.0.1, Putty, WinSCP
- Requirement Analysis for building the required web services.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the module, mentor other new team members.
- Integrated various applications during migration, build the appropriate code and create policy and then deploy in testing environment following the client provided timelines.
Skill Set: Confidential Websphere Datapower SOA Appliances, Websphere Transformation Extendor 8.3, Confidential Rational Developer, Altova XML Spy, SOAP UI 3.6, Visual Studio 2008, Putty, WinSCP, Beyond Compare