- 8+ years Professional experience in managing web, IT and other projects; able to lead, facilitate and organize projects and coordinate the activities needed to successfully guide the projects from concept to closure.
- Experience in designing User Interface (UI) web applications by using UI authoring and web technologies.
- Experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Web Services and XML.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer, WebSphere Integration Developer and NetBeans
- Experience in development and testing phase in notable SDLCs.
- Hands - on experience with all stages of a User-Centered Design process from user research, Conceptualizing, Interaction design, Wire framing, RWD, Web, Graphic, Creative design, and visual design, prototyping, responsive website design and development.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI application with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Adobe Photoshop CS7, Adobe Illustrator CS3, and Adobe Flash.
- Experience in all the phases of SDLC enabling interaction with clients, users and developers.
- Web development experience in developing dynamic websites with emphasis on content management, interactive portals and complex online systems following WCAG and W3C standards.
- Hands-on experience in relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL programming and NoSQL database Mongo DB.
- Built multiple web pages with the help of Event-driven programming offered by Node JS.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities
- G raphic design experience in Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Dream Weaver and MS Office.
- Extensively worked on marketing collaterals like email templates / Direct Mailers, Newsletters, Designing greeting cards etc.
- Expertise in developing front-end User Interface for web related applications and standalone applications in usability and accessibility perspective, incorporated brand strategy and guidelines.
- Experience in working with Apache Tomcat and IIS7 and JIRA bug tracking system.
- Experience in Web 2.0 trends like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and blogging.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and in teams; can handle multiple projects while paying attention to details; accomplished problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and administrative skills for project management.
Operating Systems: Unix Windows XP/Vista/7/8/9/10, MS DOS, Linux- Ubuntu 14.10/ 14.04/ 12.04/ 15.10, CentOS 5.9/ 6.0/ 7.0
Java Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Servlets, JDBS
PHP Technologies: Zend, Laravel, PHPmyadmin
Server Frameworks: Node.js, Express.js
SQL Database: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL
NoSQL Database: MongoDB
Build Tools: Grunt, Gulp
Frontend Testing: CasperJS
Backend Testing: CucumberJS, Jasmine
Architectural Styles: REST
Debugging: Firebug, Bugzilla
Validation: JSLint, JSLitmus
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Full-Stack Developer
- Developed creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Implemented UI/UX best practices to display the Bellman-Ford instance, RSS feeds and relevant live market information using d3.js, Map box and other JS libraries.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Created visual mockups and prototypes using HTML CSS Java Script and JQuery.
- Designed wireframes and mockups for new web interface for a network analysis virtual appliance using Balsamiq.
- Angularized the HTML content defined by the HTML Team, where the project structure follows ng-boilerplate and I used both angular defined directives and custom directives.
- Transforming the mockups to dynamic HTML pages by integrating the HTML to the “grails server pages” (GSP).
- Used CSS mix-ins and pre-selectors for manipulating shadow DOM styles and used CSS3 media queries to enhance responsiveness of the application
- Brief experience on implementing the EXT.js in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Used Jquery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop exceptionally.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, EXT. JS, JSON and XML.
- Used Grunt task runner on the client side along with angular JS to perform unit testing, minification and compiling whenever a change in a file is made.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Co-ordinate with UX designers and develop static content using front end with HTML 5, CSS3 and Angular JS.
- Involved in integrating the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Developed Restful services using Spring and Jersey integration and involved in creating Jersey filters, interceptors and exception mappers.
- Deployed the application on a JBoss server on a UNIX platform.
- Developed Batch jobs using Spring Batch to read flat files and load the data into Oracle database and scheduled using Spring Quartz Scheduling.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Used SOAP, J AXB, JAXP, XML/XSLT and WSDL for developing Web Services.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Used Jasmine to implement test cases.
- Implemented one document one query structure for retrieving the data from relational data bases (Mongo Db).
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Full-Stack/ UI Developer
- Worked on customized Plus.js library embedded in an MVC architecture.
- Worked in a Java technical environment, responsible for front-end web development for the CSPLUS modules making use of the customized plus.js library.
- Refactoring of the front-end stack and write more front-end tests (jasmine) to increase code coverage.
- Maintained high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Xampp, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Created a project using grunt.js and node to automatically sanitize, run tests and deploy assets files like utilities JS, vendors and libs to our Plus.js infrastructure.
- Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jquery, jquery UI and angular.js .
- Built the Responsive UI screen for create new customer process, Create bill to and ship to screens, customer search results page, customer dashboard page using HTML 5 , CSS 3 and twitter Bootstrap .
- Worked with the Database Schema design and normalization for database accessed by the procedural PHP pages.
- Applied expert knowledge of PHPMyadmin skills in linking and extracting data to be displayed on the website.
- Extensively used CSS3 along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Implementing the design pattern of software AMD (Asynchronous Module Definition) using Require.js and in order to isolate the components of our JS applications as modules and resolve their dependencies.
- Used Backbone.js to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve the Speed.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX , JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up using jquery ajax and jquery UI .
- Used spring modules like spring-core, spring-web MVC to collaborate objects with application properly.
- Built the UI part of address verification service where users can select or ignore recommended address using Jquery ajax and bootstrap model .
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML 5 session storage hence give user feature of running several sessions at one time.
- Responsible to build dynamically generated dropdown lists with Lookup APIs using A jax, jquery and angular JS .
- Involved is AGILE/SCRUM meetings and updated tasks using sprint in Rally .
- Responsible for writing scriptlets in JSP for customer Search Results page and also mapping java objects in search results table and search refinements on the page.
- Wrote UI code for Brining customer from search results page to Customer Dashboard Page and order pad for current order, using HTML 5 Session Storage and JQuery.
- Overwrite the Ext.js CSS styles to give new look and feel
- Developed page layouts, buttons and icons
- Used SVN source control system and eclipse.
- Participated day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Maintained a Behavior Driven Development ( BDD ) testing structure using Jasmine.
- Delivered content components as a part of a portal built using Ext.js .
Environment: CSS3, SAAS, JQuery, Ext.js, Require.js, Data.js, Eclipse, Git Tomcat, SVN, Agile& Scrum, JIRA
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Sr. UI Developer
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality using PHP.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML5 coding.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for client-side validation and implemented custom validation controls with ASP.Net validation controls.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Worked with JASMINE and MOCHA in testing and performed Unit testing and execution testing utilizing JUNIT.
- Performing extensive programming in PHP/MYSQL to achieve all functionality.
- Performing the different modules like login, search and download with tracking.
- Normalized and re-indexed the database tables by understanding its schema.
- Further tasks include management of all MySQL database and all the required tables to store different survey information related to the site.
- Also create programs to review the data stored in the database.
- Managing all versions of the website (Development, Beta and Production).
- Actively involved in configuring the website in all these environments.
- Managed all backups and recovery and version control for this environment.
Confidential, Lake Forest, IL
Front End Web Developer/Designer
- Extensively coding in CSS2 to develop the intranet template for the application.
- Coded extensively in JQUERY to make rich internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Transitioned the website from Web Crma to Cascade CMS.
- Maintain inventory log for the check-out books in NIU-LGBT Library.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML4 and CSS2.
- Designed/modified Images/Banners as per the client requirement using Adobe Create Suite CS5.
- Coordinating applications deployment on server and working along with developers and QA.
- Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Designed user acceptance cases, test cases. Tested (Validating) front end with different set of data.
- Develop the online chat interface for the anonymous communication between mentors and clients.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web properties and internal portals.
- Validate input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure to be able to define text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls (Data Grid, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, and Validation Controls etc.).
- Designed Cascading Style Sheets for uniform look of the web pages.
- Strong use of User controls to allow optimal code reuse.
- Configuring Web.Config file, for the configuration of the entire Web Application.
- Use of ADO.NET (sqlConnection, sqlCommand, sqlParameter, sqlDataReader, and sqlDataAdapter classes) to work with Database.
- Responsible for Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and Indexes created for Oracle PL/SQL.
- Involved in various levels of testing and deployment of the application.
Environment: C# .NET, Java Script, CSS, Dreamweaver, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio .NET 2012, XML, SOAP, SQL SERVER, IIS, TFS.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
UI Designer / Developer
- Used HTML, Java Script & CSS based on client customization.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.
- Responsible for translating designs and concepts into highly usable and engaging web applications using a variety of technologies.
- Implemented a common styling with the help of CSS across entire application that controls color, layout, width, height, font size, images size and accomplished other graphic related features.
- Created both client and server side validations.
- Developed front-end UI pages and necessary backend classes to support data access and user authorization.
- Understood design layouts from graphic designer and converted the page using HTML, CSS, Photoshop and other editors like Dream Weaver, Notepad (Hand Coding).
- Worked with the issues like browser supports for different resolutions for the intranet sites.
- Participated day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Created databases in PHPmyadmin for internal projects.
- Assisted in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, implementation.
- Cross browser compatibility (Firefox / IE / Safari).