- Consultant with around 9 years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Web Application Design, Development, Programming, Testing, Support Maintenance Workflow and End - User support.
- Experience in developing applications for Telecom, ecommerce and Health Care Insurance Domains.
- Good experience in developing web applications with Single Page Applications (SPAs) framework using AngularJS to achieve synchronization.
- Proficiency in developing secure enterprise Java applications using technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts, Spring and Web development technologies like AJAX, JSF, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, Dojo, JSP and Object Relational Mapping Technology like Hibernate, iBatis.
- Expertise with HTML5 (new tags, changes, canvas) and CSS3 (selectors, animations and transforms). Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Experience on Spring, Spring Batch, Struts 2, JBoss Fuse and Apache Camel.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools Eclipse 3.0, Net Beans, JBoss, IntelliJ STS to develop dynamic web applications.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Expertise on entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Intranet and Internet applications using Web/Application Servers like Tomcat, JBoss and WebLogic Application Server.
- Experience with the database management like Oracle, SQL Server, and MS Access.
- Experience on RESTful Web services and JAX-RS.
- Good working knowledge in version control tools like SVN and CVS.
- Good working knowledge on JUNIT, TestNG, SOAPUI and on Log4J package for logging purposes.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Cursors.
- Good working knowledge on DOM scripting, XPath, XSTL, JSON and on Maven.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall model of software development cycle.
- Experience in working with small and large groups and successful in meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing strong analytical, problem solving and communicational skills.
- Able to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Worked as a B2C and B2B WebSphere Commerce Server Developer.
- Created new Controller Commands and Task Commands.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, HTML, XML, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, C, C++, FUSE
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile SCRUM model
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Struts, Java, J2EE
Frameworks: Spring 3.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.0
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS FUSE, APACHE CAMEL
Web Services: REST Web Services, JAX-RS
Databases: Oracle, MySQLIDE Tools: Eclipse Kepler Mars, Net Beans, Flex Builder
Version Control: CVS, SVN
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Logging and Testing Tools: Ant, Maven, JUnit, Log4j, SOAP UI
Database Tools: TOAD, MySQL
APIs: Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring Web, Spring MVC, Log4J, Servlets, Spring Batch
Scripting: JQuery, Java Script, Shell Script, Unix Commands
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, Session Fa ade, DAO, Business delegate
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational RoseProtocols: SOAP, LDAP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Responsible for design and development of Front-end Pages.
- Extensively used JSP, Dojo and Responsive Web Design to create pages compatablie on all browsers and devices.
- Implemented 508 Compliance Standards, to help specially previleaged people access the site.
- Created Custom Controller Commands and developed Task Commands, Access Beans and Entity Beans using Struts Framework.
- Extended basic payment functionality to include third party payment systems.
- Coordinated with Business to better understand the requirements.
- Added Promotional workflow for holiday season with promotion codes, discounts and gifts.
- Worked on forms, form validations and error messages. Written media queries for cross Brower compatibility and RWD.
- Used Dimensions to synchronize the code. Reviewed team's code changes.
- Documented Functionality workflows, Design Diagrams and Code Standards.
- Developed reusable custom tags and components like advanced search bar.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking tasks and efforts. Worked in Agile methodology.
- Developed code to interact with third party’s like Google Analytics and Bazaar Voice.
- Co-Ordinated with testers for integration testing.
- Provided fixes for production fixes and enhancements.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in day-to-day tasks of working with Spring Framework.
- Worked as a lead developer in an Agile environment.
- Used JBOSS FUSE and Apache Camel to build an application.
- Implemented Spring batch to run daily and monthly batches.
- Developed Front end using AngularJS and Flex.
- Worked with AngularJS filters in expressions and directives to filter data rendered on the UI.
- Worked with AngularJS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters, HttpRequest.
- Used various AngularJS filters against data sets to filter and format data.
- Used Angular JS HttpRequest to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed server-side services using Spring, Java.
- Wrote code to handle XML and JSON objects.
- Developed Content Rules (based on Business Requirement) and published them to other applications and data sources .
- Handled back end using Mybatis and developed Procedures/Functions using PL/SQL for Oracle 11g.
- Handled the Sprint releases and performing fixes for Production Support.
- Follow Test Driven Development, create and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit, Testing, Jasmine ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using bug fixing and code reviews
- Create builds using Jenkins and Maven for build automation tool.
Environment: Test Driven Development, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Core, AngularJS, Flex, XML, XPATH, XSLT, Maven, iBatis, PL/SQL, Java, Boss Drools, JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel, JUnit, TestNg, Log4j, Agile Methodology, Jasmine, Karma, Oracle11g.
- Extensively worked on JQuery, ExtJS to develop plugins and front end scripting.
- Extensively used Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries for RWD.
- Built cross-platform and multi-device applications in AngularJS, using the HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Utilized HTML5 local Storage, geolocation, canvas, input types, and tags.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Worked on JQGrid to customize it to suit business demands.
- Used ExtJS framework to develop the front end applications.
- Developed an application using Struts2, Hibernate.
- Wrote Business Rules in. drl files, created Knowledge Session using Knowledge Builder and triggered relevant rules based on facts.
- With JSPs and Servlets, developed Business logic and presentation logics.
- Used Java Persistent API (JPA) as persistence layer.
- Used GIT as version controller.
- Used MVC architecture to develop application.
- Hibernate Transaction Manager has been used to manage transactions.
- Used JUNIT for unit testing.
- Created Stateless Session Beans for retrieving data and Entity Beans for maintaining User Profile.
- Written Custom JSP Tags.
Environment: IBM WebSphere, Java, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Struts 2, Restful Web Services, XML, Oracle, DB2, JBoss Drools, ExtJS, AJAX, JQuery, Hibernate, HTML5, CSS3, DOJO, JSP, JSTL, Log4j, Tortoise, SDLC with Waterfall methodology.
- Redesign, reconstruct and optimize the existing UI screens using Struts.
- Used jQuery extensively for performing client side validations and for enhancing the current functionality of the screens.
- Used Java’s collection framework extensively for managing the data across the application.
- Experience in using SQL on Oracle 10g and 11g databases to create test data and perform data verification. Used Stored procedures to perform database related operations.
- Used CSS, HTML and JSP extensively to create uniform look and feel of the new Web User screens.
- Performed extensive testing to minimize the browser compatibility issues.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.