- Experience working in Agile Utilizing Scrum as well as Waterfall SDLC Methodologies.
- Worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering through client interaction, Design, Documentation, Development, Integration testing, Configuration and Production Support.
- Experience with Responsive and Adaptive Design using Media Queries, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Excellent knowledge on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers and different types of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc.
- Styled content and website layout for the user experience using CSS3 and HTML5.
- Worked with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming , solid understanding of operating systems .
- Familiar with the design tools like Photoshop, Sketch and Adobe’s photoshop creative cloud.
- Experience in using SAAS with CSS3 for designing purpose.
- Excellent experience in developing Web Pages Complying with web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Hands on experience in creating services as classes in typescript and importing into Components in Angular 2.0.
- Worked on server - side application frameworks like Rails and PHP.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, RESTful, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, SVN, TFS etc.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit and writing build scripts using Maven, Ant and Adobe Target for search engine marketing.
- Have working experience on testing tools like Jasmine and Karma.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, HTTP Web Server, Experience with Many Online Webhosting Platforms (Shared, Dedicated, VPS).
IDE & Web Designing Tools: Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text 3, WebStorm, Eclipse.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Web Debugger, IE Developer
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Confidential, Denton, TX
- Developed the application using Bootstrap to make it responsive.
- Developed and implemented user interfaces as per latest W3C standards.
- Used UI-router in AngularJS to develop a single page application(SPA).
- Created custom-directives and custom-filters for data manipulations and to display data.
- Built factories to utilize AngularJS services such as $http and $resource to consume the RESTful APIs for data parsing from the Java based backend server and for dependency injections.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Objects) and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Used SVN as version control system.
- Performed unit testing using Karma and Jasmine.
- Involved with the offshore team to get the required data format, plotting charts according to the business requirements.
Front End Web Developer
- Worked in a team and involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML).
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 2 components for more responsive design and less dependency.
- Involved in creating various Components for the application using Angular 2.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Interacted with restful services using angular 2 Http modules.
- Written code on Typescript and ES6 to implement Angular 2 Components.
- Created build scripts using Maven and Grunt.
- Written application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using Ajax, JSON and jQuery
- Used GIT for source code version control system.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Developed local server using Node JS to run the application in lower environment.
- Worked with Jasmine and Karma to test the applications.
- Developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Used SOAP UI for testing web services and verifying the request and response XML.
- Implemented Performance Tuning to make the pages load fast and in an effective way.
- Accomplished Ajax to speed up web application.
- Used jQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Performed extensive unit testing (end-to-end) and prepared detailed test scripts as part of it.
- Played a key role in the project requirements analysis.
- Engaged in requirement specification process for new software functionality.
- Designed consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines.