- Over 8 years of advanced experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Implementation and Testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications. Experience working as a Programmer Analyst using Java.
- Experienced with the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process including requirement analysis, conceptual and detail design, development, verification and testing.
- Great command over IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD 7.0.0).
- Expertise in design and development of multi-tiered web based applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, LDAP.
- Expertise in application development using various frameworks: Jakarta Struts Framework, Spring Framework, Java Server Faces(JSF), Spring Batch framework, Hibernate, Java Data Objects with GUI plug-ins.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Extensively experienced in architectural issues and their solutions using various design patterns such as MVC(Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate.
- Experience in working on CSS-2 and CSS-3 using HTML-4 and HTML-5.
- Proficient at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Extensive Knowledge on databases like Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, and MySQL. Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions.
- Good working knowledge of database tools like TOAD and SQL Navigator.
- Good Working Knowledge of JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in working with operating systems like Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX, LINUX.
- Excellent analytical ability, consultative, communication and management skills.
- Self-motivated, easily adaptable to new environments and ability to work independently as well as in small groups.
- Proficient in Application Development with Web Technologies, B2B products, Distributed Technologies and Client-Server Architecture environment in Automotive, Financial, HealthCare and Education Industries.
- Coded HTTP Servlets to drive dynamic HTML content and Java Server Pages (JSP) for managing the online update of dynamic web pages.
- Developed 3-Tier services, which include databases, messaging systems, transaction monitors, real-time data feeds, and existing enterprise information systems, integrated with Web Sphere and IBM HTTP Server.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Developed reusable Server side code modules with Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) Integrated with Remote method Invocation (RMI) to access remote Servers and invoking Databases with Java Database Connectivity (JDBC).
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/NT/VISTA/7, Sun Solaris, Linux, Unix (AIX), MS-DOS.
Database Systems: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS-SQL Server, MS-Access, MySql.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C/C++, XML, UML, SQL, PL/SQL.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, J2EE Design Patterns, JNDIApplication Servers: Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Karaf, Apache Tomcat.
Framework/Tools: ATG, Hibernate, Spring, JUnit, JSF, OSGi, Ant, Maven, Jira, Remedy, Mockito, PowerMock, Angular JS, JQuery.
IDEs: Eclipse IDE, RAD 7, IntelliJ, Sublime, DreamViewer, Visual Studio.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Analyze user stories and business requirements based on the wireframes and comps from the UX designers.
- Estimate these user stories and allocate story points in Rally/TD platform.
- Work as a team in analyzing the technical dependencies by coordinating with business analyst, product owners, and technical architects.
- Develop various UI components using CSS4 and HTML5.
- Create controllers in the backend using Java8.
- Used spring as a pass through Filter to communicate to the CSI Layer for data integration.
- Develop queries to retrieve data from Oracle 11g Database using SQL Developer.
- Coordinate with CATO engineers to check the accessibility compatibility of the application.
- Used Fire-eyes, NVDA to analyze CATO standard across the module.
- Developed war files and ear files and deployed them in Jetty Web Server.
- Created JSON to transfer data to UI using Jackson Libraries.
- Developed various services using some framework services from Angular JS and used as a common layer for data transfer.
- Define backend controller to make CSI calls to fetch data.
- Update property files to use the appropriate properties for each API calls defined in the AID documents based on the optional or mandatory parameters.
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging for production defects and coordinate with customers.
- Build and Deploy applications to environments using CI and Jenkins.
- Build the war/ear using MAVEN.
- Used Rally/TD tool for project development process and HP ALM/TD for defect tracking.
- Developed and tested various Web Services using REST and SOAP.
- Tested Web services using SOAP UI, POSTMAN and REST Client.
- Active team member in fixing, debugging and supporting PMT team for production defects.
- Maintain Git Repository by performing code merge.
- Used BitBucket for Code reviews and merge the pull requests for GitHub.
- Worked on Adobe Tagging using Adobe Analytics for Dynamic Tag Management.
- Followed Agile Methodology of SDLC.
- Experience with ELK stack (Elastic Search Log Stash and Kibana).
- Production log monitoring using IBM Tealeaf.
- Coordinate with techno functional architect to design the UML diagrams and class diagrams.
- Worked on EJB framework as part of data layer development.
- Freddie faces jars were used to use integrate UI components.
- Used Rich faces to develop enhanced functionalities in UI for better user experience.
- Used plain JDBC for database connectivity and used SQL to write queries to retrieve data from IBM DB2 database using TOAD.
- Developed data layer and util classes using POJO’s with integration of enterprise java beans.
- Develop input fields, forms, buttons, using Primefaces and XHTML.
- Developed the EAR files and deployed them in Websphere Server.
- Used XML to transfer data to UI.
- Developed Unit test cases for the Web Service Clients.
- Developed JUnit tests using Robert Framework.
- Used ANT as a build tool for creating the war and ear files.
- Used ClearCase as a code repository and performed rebase activities for code deployments.
- Used Quality Center for defect logging.
- Performed rebase activities with ClearCase to merge the code, perform sanity and migrate the code to SIT, production environments.
- Developed and tested various Web Services using SOAP.
- Tested Web services using SOAP UI.
- Followed Waterfall Methodology of SDLC.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Used ATG and Spring framework to implement MVC pattern.
- Used ATG Framework for user profiling.
- Used Spring JDBC to write queries to retrieve data from Oracle 11g Database using PLSQL.
- Develop Spring controllers to handle the business logic in the backend.
- Configure the Services to communicate to the controller and fetch required user data.
- Developed OSGi Bundles to make service calls and deployed them in Apache Karaf (ServiceMix) Server.
- Created JSON to transfer data to UI using Jackson Libraries.
- Developed Unit test cases for the Web Service Clients and as part of JUnit tests developed mock tests for our application using Mockito and PowerMock.
- Performed code merge activities to deploy latest code to Dev, QA, IST, UAT environments.
- Be part of the production deployment team and participate in Go Live.
- Support, fix and debug production defects.
- Configuring Oracle Weblogic Server and setting up environment for new applications.
- Used MAVEN/ANT for build and deployment.
- Used Remedy tool for project development process and Quality Center for defect logging.
- Developed and tested various Web Services using REST and SOAP.
- Tested Web services using SOAP UI and POSTMAN.
- Agile: SCRUM Methodology of SDLC
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Developed various service layers and controllers for validation of the issuance profiles.
- Developing interfaces for the downstream modules to support the validations for loans and the interest rates.
- Used Spring MVC framework to implement MVC pattern.
- Create methods, enums to calculate interest rates for guarantors.
- Process data for whole loans and further process.
- Developed many web services clients to pull required data.
- Generated Web Service Client JARS.
- Consumed METASOLV Web Services.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Developed MVC architecture, Service Locator, Session facade, and Data Access Object, Value Object and Singleton patterns
- Parsed the XML content and displayed the content in the user interface layer using DOM and SAX Parsers.
- Adopted MQ Series for communication between applications.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between Oracle database and objects in Java.
- Developed Unit test cases for the Web Service Clients and as part of JUnit tests developed mock tests for our application.
- Configuring IBM WebSphere Application server 8.5 and setting up environment for new applications.
- Used Eclipse STS Suite for setting up enterprise projects and using as an IDE.
- Developed and maintained shell scripts that runs scheduled batch jobs.
- Used XSLT for transforming XML documents into other XML documents for downstream systems.
- Write Junit test cases using Mockito and PowerMock and mock the DAO layer.
- Monitored log files of our application and used MAVEN for build and deployment.
- Used Remedy tool for project development process.
- Tested various existing Web Services using SOAP UI and developed test cases in SOAP UI.
- Followed Agile: SCRUM
Environment:: JDK 1.6, JSP, XSLT, HTML 5.0, CSS 3, HTML, Spring MVC, WebSphere, XML, Web Services, SOAP, Apache Axis2, Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, JAX-WS, JAXB, Remedy, Windows 7, Mockito, PowerMock.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application using SCRUM AGILE methodology.
- Created UML diagrams like Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use case diagrams in different tiers of the module using Rational Rose.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
- Implemented Transactions using Spring framework.
- Used Spring MVC and WebFlow to bind web parameters to business logic.
- Implemented Ant and Maven build tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, Logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Maintained relationship between objects using Spring IOC.
- Used JSP Tag Libraries (JSTL) to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON object.
- Focus on converting the existing features in the application towards globalization of the application, which is internationalization of the web representation.
- Have worked on Oracle 10g data base for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Involved in configuring JMS and JNDI in rational application developer.
- Developed MQ JMS Queues for asynchronous messaging and Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Involved in WebLogic administration like setting up Data Sources, deploying applications.
- Configured and Deployed the Web Application Achieve (WAR) in WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers.
- Involved in elaboration, construction phases and deployments of EAR files in the RUP process.
- Designed and Created Domain model and schema using Object oriented design / UML diagrams on RSA
- Developed the workflow interfaces using JSPs that are developed using Struts Tiles Layouts and the request processors using the Dispatch Action and Action.
- Developed Struts Action Classes, Action Forms and performed Action mapping using Struts framework and performed data validation in Form beans and Action Classes.
- Developed the complete Exception module using the existing framework that embraces Struts, Java, JSP, JSTL, and Ajax.
- Created User Interface screens using HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, Java script
- Configured plug in classes for the interfaces of struts with spring and to delegate controls to use MVC design pattern.
- Created Spring Interceptors to validate web service requests and enables notifications.
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Service locator etc.
- Parsing of XML documents was done using SAX and DOM and XML transformation was done using XSLT.
- Used RAD application development and configured external capabilities for various interfaces.
- Used Oracle database for SQL, PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle forms/Reports, Performance Tuning and Optimization.
- Worked on creating topics, queues and MDBs for communication by using WebSphere JMS.
- Deployed web services for updating the information to the workflow steps and getting the pre-configured workflow processes and invoked with RMI.
- Unit tested all the classes using JUNIT at various class level and methods level.
- Worked on Installing and configured WebSphere Application Server.
- Made use of WINCVS for checkout and check in operations.