- More than 3+ years of experience in the field of Web Application Development, User Interface development, Web User interface analysis.
- Used WeChat API to customize the Public Platform User Interface services. Used jQuery Minicart.js to implement the shopping cart logic.
- Design web pages using RWD and AWD approaches. Responsive web design was done by using CSS Media Queries, And Bootstrap.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back - end applications and working knowledge of Web protocols and standards(HTTP HTML/XHTML/XHTML- MP, web forms)
- Knowledge on web debugging tools (Firebug, Fiddler debugging tool)
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code. Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, and Python.
Platforms: Microsoft Windows XP, Win 10, Linux-Ubuntu, UNIX.
Web Frameworks: Django, Flask, Angular JS.
CMS: Drupal 7, WordPress, Omeka, Joomla.
Mobile Development: Android, Ionic Framework.
Databases: MySQL, SQLite, Oracle 10g, NoSQL
Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Adobe Dream weaver CC, Visual Studio, Android Studio.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Develop and maintain full-stack web applications for internal projects of the company and front- facing sites using PHP and MySQL frameworks Requirements gathering and analyzing them, checking the dependencies and design the project.
- Website Development and Design from the ground up utilizing content management systems like WordPress or hand coded HTML with CSS Bootstrap.
- Developed server side scripts to process user requests using PHP.
- Maintain existing websites and upgrade using PHP, MySQL, CSS and HTML.
- Proposed a set of programming standards and guidelines to management to ensure good workflow and consistency among the development team.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the website using HTML5, CSS3.
- Maintained the Wabash valley visions and voices website with PHP as back end.
- Designed, implemented, and maintained several websites for the Special Collection Department.
- Worked with Content Management Systems like OMEKA, WORDPRESS and DRUPAL.
- Created mobile applications for mobile platforms, and designed the interface using Angular JS, Ionic
Jr. Web Developer
- Experienced developing with REST APIs through several warranty clients.
- Repair electronics under a 3rd-party warranty at a depot-level.
- Highly experienced troubleshooting and repairing consumer electronics across all manufacturers.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing complex circuits at component level.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Meet and maintain a 0-3 day repair timeframe.
- Experience working under a cleanroom environment.