- Around 5 years of extensive experience in IT Industry Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing the web based applications and UI applications.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Worked with Node is, Grunt, Gulp and Bower for setting up local server, running tasks and managing dependencies.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross - browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking and working with version control environment like Team foundation server, Git, Source tree.
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Java, Python and PHP.
- Designed and implemented large scale business critical systems using Object oriented design and Programming concepts.
- Expertise in developing different web applications implementing the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectures.
- Expertise in CRUD operations with Mongo DB using mongoose node module. Expertise using and deploying enterprise applications in JBoss AS and Tomcat.
- Worked on JIRA for bug tracking and communicating for better results. Sound experience on J2EE concepts such as Exceptional Handling, Inheritance and JDBC.
- Strong REST Services development skills by using Django Rest Framework and Tasty Pie. Strong Cache utilisation skill by using memcache and redid-cache.
- Experience in Agile software development- a framework that delivers customer collaboration and interaction with processes and tools.
- Developed APIs using AJAX and JSON to implement more robust and efficient client facing applications.
- Good experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and good knowledge of AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), S3, Elastic Beanstalk.
- Knowledge on web debugging tools (Firebug, Fiddler debugging tool) and used integration frameworks and libraries like Jasmine, Mocha and Karma for Angular JS and Node JS.
- Created unit test cases for Angular applications using Jasmine to test individual functions/modules using test runner Karma.
- Competent using version control systems such as SVN, GIT and CVS.
- Highly Exposed to various databases like My SQL and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents and design documents.
Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, S3, Heroku
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, .Net, Angular, Express, jQuery, Django, Bootstrap
Web Technologies: Node, HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, AJAX, JSON, REST, D3, Gulp, Less/Sass, Web pack
Mobile Technologies: Android Development, Ionic Framework
Databases: SQL, MySQL, Schema Design, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, Oracle, Cassandra
Methodologies: Software Development Lifecycle Agile Methodology, Scrum framework
Version Control Tools: Git, GitHub, SVN, VSS
Automation Tools: Docker, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Bugzilla, Version One
Operating System: Windows, UNIX/Linux, Mac
- Used Angular2.0 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Worked on developing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stack for rapid prototyping of applications for client demonstrations.
- Responsible for overall design, analysis of UI components and integration with existing J2EE and Web Services Layer
- Implemented AWS solutions using S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto scaling groups.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Used Gulp JS along with Node JS to perform watch on unit tests, Modification and live reloading to apply the changes made.
- Worked using ECMAScript 5&6 (ES 5/ES 6) feature like default parameters, Template literals, Multi line strings, modules, classes, Arrow functions, etc.
- Involved in Creating and Consuming Restful Services using Node JS and Express Framework.
- Involved in File Manipulations, File Uploads using Node JS.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content. Management System using Backbone.JS and jQuery.
- Created required templates and reusable style sheets based on UI standards and company's requirements.
- Maintaining Cross Browser compatibility and implementing Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Twitter Bootstrap, media queries, Adaptive Content and RESS.
Java Web Developer
- Responsible for Node.js RESTful API developing, as a middleware system to call SOAP web service;
- Participate in the front-end architecture work in a new generation system developed by React. working with backend dev on AWS ElasticBeanstalk, S3 bucket, API Gateway;
- Responsible on production page performance. resolved significant webpage optimization.
- Exposed to Pair-programming, BDD, TDD in a high flexible Scrum team.
- Built tool and write Front-end tutorial document in the team for front-end integration improvements.
- Involved in innovative projects to bring new idea to the table, like Web Game, Virtual Reality, High Secured Webapp.
- Used Struts, Spring, HBase DB to build the server side system.
- Contributed to a Server-side UI library to make others Java developer using Extjs components easily.
- Coach teammates to archive complex Front-end interactions, especially in Extjs component extensions.
- Involved in Agile/ full software development lifecycle. Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- As a UI Developer, primary responsibilities entailed analysis, design and development of the application.
- Extensively used HTML5, Angular JS, JSON and DOM scripting for form validations.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps which are highly efficient with Django and consuming its Restful services.
- Developed remote integration with third party platforms by using RESTful web services and successful implementation of Apache Spark and Spark Streaming applications for large scale data
- Built SQL queries for performing various CRUD operations like create, update, read and delete.
- Used Celery as task queue and RabbitMQ, Redis as messaging broker to execute asynchronous tasks.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Performed different testing methods like unit testing, Integration testing, web application testing and selenium testing.
- For the manipulation of data from the database various queries using SQL were written and created a database using MYSQL.
Software Engineer - Web Application Developer
- Architected and developed standard compliant full web application stack, SPA’s and e-commerce applications.
- Developed scalable Front-end architecture using Angular, ES5, ES6 and responsible refactoring and performance.
- Used Spring MVC with Spring Restful Template to Produce and consume Restful Web Services.
- Worked with Spring Dependencies injections, Spring MVC, spring web flows, DAO support classes and JPA.
- Responsible for setting up the Dev environment with brower/npm, browserify, web pack and Karma+Jasmine for testing.
- Created, configured and managed Amazon EC2 instances and set up security groups. Build and managed policies for S3.
- Documented specifications, changes, and workflows using Confluence and used JIRA for sprints and bug tracking.
- Worked with Angular JS Promises, Filters, UI Router, Directives and developed some of the custom directives (elements, Attributes and classes) using angular.js
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Created custom filters which parses $http response to match the wireframes.
- Collaborated with team members with help of version control tool GIT .