- Around 7 years of strong experience in integrating various middleware technologies - Oracle Weblogic Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server ND, WebServers (IHS, Apache), Tomcat and as DevOps Engineer.
- Experienced in Installation and Configuration of Weblogic/WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server, Tomcat on AIX, Solaris, Linux.
- Created, configured and maintained Weblogic managed servers and server clusters.
- Deployed and maintained web, Java, and enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Automation Tool Ansible, AWS Services (EC2, ECS, S3, VPC, ELB, Route 53, Cloud Formation, Lambda, SNS, CloudWatch etc.) and scripting language (Shell)
- Creating fully automated CI/CD infrastructure and processes for multiple projects Using Docker, Jenkins, Ansible & GitLab
- Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) processes
- Working closely with Architecture, Development, Test, Security and IT Services teams.
- Experienced migrating legacy applications running on Websphere /WebLogic and Tomcat to Cloud.
- Good hands on experience working with APM tool AppDynamics.
- Excellent working knowledge of Operation & Production Support with large mission critical systems in multiple technologies and platforms including WebLogic, WebSphere and Tomcat
- Excellent working knowledge in configuring multiple Weblogic domains including machines, manage servers, node managers and cluster environments.
- Experience using IT services management tools like ServiceNow.
- Experienced in upgradation of Weblogic Server and updating JDK versions, applying patches and installing service packs for Weblogic server.
- Extensive hands-on experience in setting up multiple clusters and implementing Load Balancing, High Availability and Failover functionality.
- Extensive experience working on Cisco F5.
- Experience in creating and running cronjobs for scheduled tasks.
- Experience in installing and configuring web based applications JDK 1.7/1.8.
- Experienced working on configuration management tools like SVN and Git.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background and good communication and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and a good team player.
- Provided 24x7 on-call support for production Environments.
App and Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, IBM HIS and Nginx
Cloud/virtualization Technologies: Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, ELB, Route 53, Auto scaling, Security Groups, VPC, Cloud Formation templates)
DBMS: Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, MySQL, DB2, and SQL server
Op era ti ng Sy stem s: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, Linux and Windows
Configuration Management Tools: Ansible
Continuous Integration/Build Tools: Jenkins, Ant, Maven
Monitoring: Cloud Watch, Nagios
Containers: Docker, EC2 container service
Automation Tool: Ansible
APM Tool: AppDynamics
Languages: YAML, Java, HTML and PL/SQL
Scripting: Shell Script, WLST, HTML5, Python
SCM Tools: Subversion SVN, GIT
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Administration and maintenance of Legacy applications installed on Application servers Web logic, Web sphere and Tomcat.
- Responsible for creation of various Single Instance and Clustered Weblogic Applications 9.x/10.3.6, configuring the JDBC, JMS and deploying the application.
- Work closely with the DBA team and the System Administrators teams to resolve issues in a timely manner and ensure smooth functioning of the environments.
- Comfortable in trouble shooting various deployments, and server side issues.
- Monitor the systems closely and fine tune memory arguments and other parameters to enhance system performance.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Network Deployment Manager 7.x, used Update Installer to update with fix packs
- Configured WebSphere resources like JDBC Providers, Data Sources and Connection Pooling and tuning them.
- Installed SSL certificates on the Web Servers using ikeyman tool
- Installed and configured Tomcat Application Server 7.x/8.x instances on development, QA and production environment
- Worked with Load Balancing/networking team to configure Application Servers
- Strong understanding and Hands on knowledge of Automation Tool Ansible, AWS Services (EC2, ECS, S3, EBS, ELB, Route 53, Cloud Formation, SNS, Cloudwatch etc.) and languages (Shell and YAML)
- Hands on experience with Docker container technology - Build, Ship and Run
- Migrated Legacy Application to AWS using the fully automated CI/CD build and deployment infrastructure.
- Developed Docker images and pushed them to ECR using the CI build.
- Installation and Maintenance of Tomcat application servers using the automated process Ansible.
- Maintenance and Support of production environments deployed on WebSphere/Weblogic and Tomcat Applications.
- Extensive experience working on Cisco F5 load balancer and have good knowledge on VIP, Pools and IRules configuration.
- Experience in creating and running cronjobs for scheduled tasks.
- Performed root cause analysis of production impacting issues, including opening problem cases with vendors and driving them to conclusion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Provided 24x7 on-call support for production Environments. NetCracker (Formerly Convergys) Hyderabad, India Middleware Administrator
- Worked for Clients Cricket, AIS (Advanced Info Service), TOT (Telecom of Thailand) and AWCC (Allied Wireless Communications Corporation) during my tenure.
- Installed, Configured and administered Oracle WebLogic Server 10.0 MP1, 10.0 MP2, 11g in Development, Test UAT and Production Environments.
- Installed, Configured and maintained IBM WebSphere Application Server V7.0, V8.0, V8.5.
- Worked in Client location to setup and maintain the Production Environments.
- Deployed applications (WAR, JAR and EAR) using WLST and Admin Console.
- Maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over for the servers
- Extensively involved in tuning the server and Performing the Clustering (Both Horizontal and Vertical)
- Involved in maintaining and supporting around 280 production servers including Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Worked at Client site for Advanced Info Service client and have been chosen as a responsible person to install our product CSM and deploy in web logic application server.
- I have created a Test and Production Environments for our CSM product deployment.
- As part of client side work I have installed Java, Oracle, Weblogic and deployed our product on the client application server.
- Client Point of Contact for complete Weblogic Administrator tasks.
- Set up Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) communication for the WebLogic Application Server.
- Migrated WebLogic Server applications from existing version 9.2 to 10.0 MP2.
- Monitor and managing the Weblogic server instances using WSLT and also for the automation purpose.
- Involved in trouble shooting and fixing day-to-day problems of the applications in production, production-Fix and testing environments.
- Installed patches and troubleshooting application and post- installation issues.
- Provided 24x7 on-call support for production / non production environments.