- Experience in designing Applications such as Single page applications and web applications.
- Experience in AngularJS, Node.js and Express.JS.
- Analyzing customer behavior, usability studies, and customer feedback to understand and improve our customer experience.
- Built a web platform for thousands of third party developers using the latest Angular/Typescript/ES6 features.
- Active experience in developing Android Applications using Core Java and Android APIs (Data Storage, Multimedia, Connectivity and Location).
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of PostgreSQL database on different platforms.
- Created Unit test plan and Integration test plan documents with sample inputs provided from client
- Maintain release dashboard for every release.
- Completely BDD and TDD oriented development to promote the development of high - quality code and detailed specification using cucumber and TestNG frameworks.
- Experienced in Mobile Application Testing (functionality, performance, compatibility, regression, sanity, UI and usability)
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap.
- Created online testing site using JQuery, and Microsoft SQL Server to track employee comprehension of store.
- Experience in using Mobile Frameworks like ionic, Phone Gap, jQuery mobile, Kendo UI for IOS and Android Platforms.
- Establish architectural methodology of all deliverables.
- Involvement in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and UAT.
- Strong grasp on emerging trends in design layout, colors, and fonts in both web and print
- Collaborated with clients to deliver UX and information architecture needs for a variety of products and services..
- Proficient and experience in a variety of mobile development - IOS, hybrid (PhoneGap/Cordova), Ionic framework.
- Experienced and Exposure to new features in Typescript and Angular 2.0.
- Great knowledge on Angular 2/4.
- Wrote unit test cases using libraries like nock.js for server mocking, and Chai, Mocha for TDD/BDD
- Experienced in AngularJS applications automation using Protractor framework
- Understand the existing architecture under ecommerce platform and make necessary changes to the design to serve various platform needs based on growing business expansions.
- Have good knowledge on Architecture how templets and components will work.
- Helping with understanding standard operating procedures within Orchard Supply stores
- Having Experience with Web API development, Third-party services And Responsive Web designing.
- Extensive experience in implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Node.js) with RESTful standards.
- Good experience of AWS Elastic Block Storage (EBS), different volume types and use of various types of EBS volumes based on requirement.
- Used Node.js npm modules like Grunt, web pack, Bower and Express.
- Good knowledge on Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Produced graphic and web design pieces using Adobe CS3 and CS4 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, InDesign), QuarkXPress, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) on a PC platform
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Web Services: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle11g/10g, MSSQL,NO SQL
Tools: /IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Oracle, NPM, PL/SQL Developer, Soap UI, JUnit, struts 2, Spring, Hibernate 4.3, Node.js, Putty, Log4jWebStorm, Notepad++, Sublime Text Editor
Debugging Tools: Chrome Developer Toolbar, Firebug, IE Developer Toolbar, Safari Web Developer
Operating System: MAC OS Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows XP, UNIX/Linux
Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Conducted meetings/interviews and JAD sessions with stakeholders to collect business requirements.
- Responsible for understanding functionality at client side and knowledge transfer.
- Implemented the project and fixed the bugs in the module.
- Developed test cases and executed them.
- Involved in documenting the details related to Changes occurring in the system, following the Quality processes.
- Created job details, activity diagrams, test cases and communicated with the client on a regular basis.
- Worked with WAI-ARIA and cross-browser, AT (assistive technologies)
- Conducted data prep activities for system testing, regression testing & end to end testing using MySQL 3.5.
- Monitor site for any UI inconsistencies and fix all the UI bugs reported in the test track.
- Adhere to the rules of the validated environment and participated in peer code reviews.
- Responsible for writing test cases using KARMA AND JASMINE.
- Responsible for development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Making pages that are cross-browser compatible.
Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Used Version Control Tool Git Bash to do version control of the development and some package manager like Bower and NPM improve the developing efficiency.
- Designed and developed JSF Components using JSF and Developed view using JSP, JSTL, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and AJAX.
- Involved in user permission settings and browser compatibility problems and made use of Require.js for support of Internet Explorer.
- Managed source control and version control using GIT and Project status tracking using JIRA.
- Used Web storm as the IDE for custom development and implementation.
- Customized the Node.js server to pick the local Package.JSON and run the applications without changing the local paths and variables. Extensively used SeleniumWeb driver API (org.openqa.selenium. *), Junit API (org. junit. *) and Testing API (org. testing. * org.testing. annotations.) to write test cases and automate all these test cases.
- Developed user interactive Ecommerce website using web technologies like HTML, JSP, XHTML, and CSS.
- Consuming and calling Restful web services, and used promises to deal with multiple web service calls
- Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3, with also good knowledge on Core Java.
- Used Jasmine as testing framework and Karma as test runner to perform unit testing.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Worked with wireframes to develop mockup models and also developed business and functional requirement documents.
- Developed applications in AngularJS and Bootstrap and deployed into development, Test and production environment successfully.
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma Runner and Jasmine for AngularJS on client side and Chai for Node.js for testing endpoints
- Used CSS3 SASS to Organize and Maintain, Reuse as well as compass CSS3 styling.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA.
- Extensively used AngularJS services using $resource to make Rest calls from client side and promises to resolve the response from server side
- Extensively used HTML5, jQuery and Ajax to provide better usability.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Backbone.js, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Debug the application using Firebug too traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM functions.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap and hence worked on different browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Developed front-end using ReactJS, JQuery, HTML and High Charts based on MVC architecture.
- Used Django framework for application development.
- Integrated Kendo framework controls to support HTML5 Controls
- Implemented agile methodology for faster development and implemented CSS aesthetics for awesome graphics and tiles.
- Experience in AngularJS directives that allow the developer to specify custom and reusable HTML-like elements and attributes that define data bindings and the behavior of presentation components.
- Translating the HTML design to JSFface lets
Fresher/Junior Front End DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Assisted in designing and development of various websites.
- Performed the functional and user acceptance test before final launch of the websites
- Designed the graphical advertisements, logos and brochures for promotional websites
- Created many corporate blogs and intranet websites; provided maintenance and modifications for the same, with also good working knowledge on Core Java.
- Involved in the design and development websites of PDM Engineering Collage and PDM Polytechnic
- Developed custom web application interfaces using HTML and CSS to meet the requirements of the client.
- Interacted with REST APIs to perform the server based operations.
- Have used Bootstrap CSS for styling.
- Participated in the design and development of database schema and Entity-Relationship diagrams of the backend Oracle database tables for the application.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.