- Around 8 years of experience in IT Software industry projects providing solutions for phases of Software Development, Testing and Implementing and involved in deployment activities of Client/Server and Web Applications.
- Experience in designing, developing workflows and in customizing the applications in ServiceNow using Java Script, AJAX, HTML, XML.
- Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Test - Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Experience in technical implementation of Service Now modules such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Service Catalog,SCCMin latest versions like Helsinki and Istanbul.
- Responsible for Support, Training, product improvement feedback and Customer success programs like improving platform adoption, best practices, Customer account reviews of ITOM/ITSM SaaS.
- Proven experience in working with wide variety of ITIL tools like BMC Remedy, HP service manager and various Service Now modules, CMDB, SDLC, ITIL Tools, Integrations within complex ITSM environment.
- Experience in Integration in Service Now with various external Web Services also
- Experience in configuring in Email notifications in Service Now, UI Pages, UI Macro, Scheduled jobs, Script includes, Events.
- Strong skill set in Service Now suite development including SOAP/REST integration, Web Services, Discovery, Workflow, CMDB.
- Knowledge onAWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud and Microsoft Azure integrations with Service-Now.
- Experience on doing required Single-Sign-On integration.
- Configured MID Server to import data from External Sources.
- Working knowledge in PL/SQL programming, including writing SQL queries using Joins, Stored Procedures and Triggers in Oracle, SQL Server and in DB2.
- Experienced in using UNIX shell commands and writing shellscripts.
- Create an access control rule(ACL), Use of Scripting tools and Service Now functionality to create script to automate routine task being done in Service Now.
- Configuration development and development of required integration components like SSO, LDAP.
- Strong knowledge in UML, Use cases, Class, Activity and Sequence Diagrams.
- Involved in 24/7 on-call rotation for production support. Involved in providing training to offshore team.
- Highly motivated team player with ability to solve problems, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Zeal to learn new technologies and believes in giving the best in challenging environment.
- Good at Documenting and Understanding User requirements and System Specifications
Service Now: ITIL Process (Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management), Service Catalog, Integration with Third Party Tools, Configuration Management, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations, Service watch, Client Side and Server Side Scripting, Client & Server API's, Glide Aggregate, Glide Record, Administration, Reporting, Orchestration, Email Notifications, Creating/Editing Home pages, Personalizing Forms.Business Analysis: Requirement analysis, business rules, data flow diagram, flowcharts, business process modeling & improvement, functional requirement Analysis, source to target mappings, gap analysis, cause and effect analysis, decision tree.
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile Methodologies
Databases: Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL
Service Now Family: Dublin, Eureka, Fuji, Geneva, Helsinki, Istanbul, Jakarta
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
- Technical implementation of various ITIL processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Service Catalog in Helsinki and Jakarta
- Developed GRC Application and integrated withWorkdaytoServiceNow using RESTmessage
- DevelopedBusiness rules, UI policies, Client Scripts, Client scripts and Scheduled Jobs
- Coordinating with Change and releasemanagement team for getting the change and incident request approved for each deployment
- Involved in enabling HR module and worked on Workday Integration
- Worked on latest upgrade of ServiceNow ATF (Automated Test Frameworks) to run test suites for Incident module
- Developed Service catalog which includes creating new Catalog items and designingworkflows
- Designed New workflows and modifying the existing workflows according to the customer requirements
- Configured Emailnotification and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in the system
- Investigating root cause of Incidents raised by users and resolving them.
- Worked on Human Resources Service Management and modified changes on catalogs like Employee onboarding, offboarding, transfers and relocation
- Deployed the developed code to Test/Stage/Production instances using Update Sets in ServiceNow
- Involved in Upgrading ServiceNow Version Helsinki to Jakarta
- Written test cases forIncident andServiceCatalogs and Executed using ATF
- Managing users and creating groups and roles as per request
Confidential, Lake Forest, IL
Service Now Developer
- Technical implementation of various Service Now modules such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Service Catalog in Helsinki and Istanbul.
- Developed and Configured Business rules, UI policies, Client Scripts, Catalog Client scripts and Scheduled Jobs.
- Designed many e-mail templates by using HTML and jelly Scripting and used them in notifications.
- Gathering the requirements from the developers and raised Change Request for different SDLC environment by following SLA.
- Developed the administrative UI using AngularJS, JSON.
- Implemented ServiceNowITOM/ITSM applications using ITIL V3 services best practice processes, methods, testing.
- ITOM, ITSM delivery and support for Multi-Site/ Multi theater accounts.
- Pre-and Post installation consultant to define and implement industry ITIL best practice for the ServiceNow ITSM Platform.
- Deployed the developed code to Stage/QA/Production instances using Update Sets in Service Now Helsinki.
- Managed data with in Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets and Update Sets.
- Involved in daily and weekly meetings with client on work progress and discussion on upcoming work.
- Configured LDAP Server and LDAP Listener for updating the user and group table record.
- Developing through and through solution of representing Business Service Catalog in the system
- Developing/Customizing System Properties - UI, CSS, System, Email, Security, Users and Groups.
- Configured E-mail inbound and outbound email actions and developed mail scripts on need basis.
- Integrated AWS (Amazon Web Services) with Service-Now to provision stacks using Orchestration.
- Complete documentation of implemented work according to internal standards and procedures of the company.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Service Now Developer
- A ITSMService Now expert with experience on implementing end to end as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Configuration and Asset management and Service Catalog in Helsinki.
- Worked very closely with ITSM process architect, customer personal, Business Analyst, IT architect, IT Support teams and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of ITSM process and Service Now are in a controlled and predictive manner.
- Designed and developed solutions within the Service Now environment to include modifications of application, forms, work flows, interfaces and any other customization required to support ITIL process.
- Created Buttons and Context menus both on form and list using UI actions.
- Written Catalog client scripts and UI policies to make client side changes.
- Knowledge on AngularJS and Node JS Frameworks
- Written Scripts includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts.
- Created many work flows which are being reused and propagated and handled many custom events.
- Also, involved in generating the emails and escalating to the appropriate managers depending upon the business rules of the application.
- Involved in Designing, Development and Implementation of CMS (Content Management System) Web Site and has been part of end user self- service portal management.
- Designed CSS page layouts that are cross browser compatibility and standard compliant.
- Configured Email notification and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in the system.
- Involved in migration between various environments in Service Now using updates sets and import Sets.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Service Now Developer
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service Now
- Worked as an administrator to look after the day to tickets and resolve them on priority basis.
- Implementation, Customization and configuration of different service manager modules like Change request, ESS, Service Desk, Service Catalog, Problem and SLM.
- Worked on CMDB and Asset management. Performed Data Migration to import data from other Applications and External databases.
- Development of Service catalog which includes creating new Catalog items, designing workflows and execution plans.
- Configured and retrieved the service catalog items from the databases for user friendly in new CMS UI pages UI actions.
- Integrated Microsoft Azure with ServiceNow using Rest API.
- Worked on User Management to add, update and deactivate users in Service Now.
- Worked on Upgrading instance from Fuji to Geneva and worked on instance Cloning.
- Developed On-Boarding and Off-Boarding service catalog and automated the process of removing access for all the applications the user was given access to.
- Created Project Portfolio Management PPM module to view all the projects and applications at the same time.
- Involved in Testingreports for correct mapping of the objects and data.
Confidential, Wilton, CT
Web and Service Now Developer
- Worked on Service Now components such as Service Desk, Change Management, Asset Management, Knowledge Management and Service Request management.
- Worked on Software implementation teams interacted with senior engineers and architects for conveying the progress of project.
- Created several UIWorkflows and application development activities including new application enhancements and new modules.
- Used Scripting tools and Service Now functionalities to create scripting used to automate routine tasks being done in Service Now.
- Involved in loading of data into CMDB using discovery and file imports.
- Involved in Unit testing, user Acceptance Testing and bug fixing.
- Familiar with Service Now Content Management System(CMS).
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON format.
- Involved in basic SOAP message creation and web service implementation.
- Used Web Developer and IE developer tool bar for debugging and browser compatibility.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Developed mockup designs as per the requirement of business.
- Implemented performance tuning to make the pages load fast and in an effective way.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up the Web Application.
- Used jQuery extensively for event handling DOM manipulation and cross browser compatibility.
- Performed extensive unittesting and integration testing (end to end) and prepared detailstest scripts as part of it.
- Logging the defects in HP quality center by performing Automation and functionaltesting.
- Created user test cases to support upgrade activities and releases.
- Worked on creating and reviewing of test scripts, test scenarios and test specifications based on designing document and client requirements.
Jr. Web Developer
- Involved in system design process, utilized rational roles for design and detailed documentation of Use Case diagrams, Structured diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Preparing high level designed documentation.
- Analyzed the specifications provided by the client.
- Worked with application ad component groups to integrate into the application infrastructure.
- Deployed the entire application code integration testing environment for all the releases.
- Built process with ANT Scripts for deploy the application.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere 6 Server.
- Tested the entire system per the Use cases using Junit.