- An Integration developer working as SOA development specialist using IBM Integration Tools.
- I have more than 4 years of experience in the IT industry focused on Integration solutions for Banks, Billers and Telecommunication companies.
- As a middleware developer, I have an experience in integration solutions using IBM software integration products (like IBM Integration bus, WebSphere MQ, Business Activity Monitor(BAM) and Application Performance Management) For integrating an existing application, web services and databases in order to build advanced Enterprise Service Bus solutions.
- Also, my experience related to: high availability and security in the IBM Integration Bus environment.
- Also, I have experience in designing and developing SOAP and REST Web Services.
- solid banking experience with excellent knowledge and working experience on the latest banking trends including SOA transformations, Digital Banking, Omni - channels.
- Analytical and Problems Solving Skills
- Working under Pressure
- Commitment to Deadline
- Agile Development Methodologies
- SOA Architecture
- Debugging Skills
- Ability to build excellent relationships with key suppliers/customers
- Ability to plan, monitor and control projects
- Hybrid Integration
- System Analysis
- Team player
- Ability to Learn New Technology
- Communications Skills
- Testing Skills
- Highly developed skills in use of relevant IT packages including Excel. Word, PowerPoint etc.
Software, Tools, Concepts: RFH Util, websphere MQ, SOA, IBM Integration Bus v10, IBM Integration Bus v9, Message Broker v8, IBM Message Queue, Business Activity Monitor, Application Performance Management, WebSphere Application Server, JAVA, NetBeans, Object Oriented, SOAP, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Glassfish, Webservices, WSDL, XML, XSD, Oracle 10g, Microsoft SQL, Windows Server
- Develop a java-based solution to integrate Banks, Billers System with EfawateerCOM system which is primarily focused on online payment and monitored by Central Bank of Jordan
- Develop SOAP/REST webservices using java technology, as an interface layer for various channels
- Analyze, design, and deploy message flows using the IBM Integration Toolkit
- Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy message flows from predefined patterns as well as by using Java, ESQL and other languages, stored procedures, graphical mapping tools, and pattern features.
- Write basic ESQL and Java methods for message manipulation
- Transform messages by using mappings. Design and develop associated maps using XPath functions
- Create and work with the self-defining Extended Markup Language (XML), predefined, and undefined data formats
- Design and set up the required WebSphere MQ infrastructure including message groups, queue manager clusters, and publish/subscribe
- Deploy integration components in development environments
- Use various WebSphere Message facilities and external tools for testing and debugging message flows
- Examine the various IBM Integration bus and system logs to diagnose problems
- Integrating IIB and WebSphere Business Monitor
- Integrating IIB and the Windows Operating System with Application Performance Management
- Use problem determination aids to diagnose and solve development and runtime errors in message flow applications
- Configure and use the Component Trace tool within the Integrated Test Client
- Coordinating with Business Team to gather requirements and analysis and design of the Message flows based on requirements
- Preparation of migration steps of the developed flows to QA, unit testing and validation in each region
- Provide technical expertise, estimates and recommendations to development lead and project management.
- Participate in requirements discussions and meetings as necessary
- Managing end-to-end delivery of IT projects and business change/transformation programs
- Participate in the technology business planning cycle through identification of project plans and cost estimates
- Evaluate development requests and scope projects
- Participate in the (unit, platform, integration and operation) and ensure smooth handover to operations
- Design and implement testing systems that mirror the live environments
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements on Information Security
- Participate in demand planning and management committee for feedback on development and project prioritization