- 10+ years of experience in Infrastructure Operations and application support. Relevant experience on retail platform managing highly scalable applications and services.
- Extensive experience in working with Retail E - Commerce platform and supporting mission critical applications and services maintaining high availability and performance (Site Reliability Engineering)
- Monitoring application availability and identifying transaction performance issues using third party Web Application Analytics tools(APM) like Appdynamics, SOASTA, Adobe Site Catalyst and Dynatrace(keynote).
- Middleware server technology primarily on Apache Tomcat 8, MQ Series & weblogic.
- Actively involved in Ecommerce Applications infrastructure various production and non-production events during business/non-business hours (600+ Server instances)
- Supporting business during application related changes and promotion related events
- Collaboration with participating team members to triage complex problems impacting E-commerce business and website performance
- Fixing environment issues and bugs in a multi-component environment.
- Create and configure SSL (Full Chain) certificates
- Apache tomcat administration and performance tuning of front end servers
- Coordinated with eMarketing and third-party vendors((Tealium & Pointmarc) to publish marketing tags to production
- Akamai GTM for network traffic load balance and during maintenance
- WAR deployment to frontend Application servers during successive release cycles
- Working on Incident management and Priority issues (Service Now/ Jira tool)
- Support and administration of AEM 6.1 Application (CQ)
- Working on Priority infrastructure events and corresponding communication
- Retail E-commerce peak season sales infrastructure support
- Rotational On-Call Support (Pager Duty)
Functional Domain: Retail E-commerce, Payment network, Confidential, telecom application & distributed
Middleware: Weblogic 9.2,Weblogic 10.0, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat v7.0/v8.26, apache 2.2,Websphere MQ, Tibco EMS & Mashery
Application Monitoring: Appdynamics, Nimsoft, Sitescope, SOASTA, Akamai, Keynote,, Adobe Omniture, JConsole, Keynote, OpinionLab, ELK Stack
Scripting: Shell Scripting, bash scripting, Python (basic)
Misc Technology: Akamai, Adobe AEM/CQ, Oracle Endeca(Search Engine),DSE Datastax Cassandra, Keynote, Tealium tagging, Business Promotions, Sterling Systems, OpenSSL, JVM, Open SSL Security
Incident Management & Bug Tracking Tools: Atlassian Jira & Confluence, Service Now, BMC Remedy, Web HD, HP Service Center, Bugzilla
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Rundeck, Bamboo & Ansible (Basic)
Version Control System: Subversion, Github, CVS, Tortoise SVN
Databases: Oracle 12c, MS-SQL and Datastax, NoSQL
Operating System: Unix, Cent OS, Red-Hat Linux, Mac OS, Microsoft 2012
Confidential, CAEcommerce Systems Engineer/Web Administrator
Technology: Tomcat v8.26, apache 2.2,Akamai, Oracle Endeca, Cassandra, Oracle, Rundeck, Jenkins, Github, Bamboo, Linux & CentOS
- Supporting the WebOps infrastructure for e-commerce business that drives annual revenue of around $15 million.
- Application performance monitoring and identifying potential website issues using various APM tools like Appdynamics, Dynatrace and SOASTA
- Application deployment on Application Servers for PROD, QA, UAT during release cycles
- Checking the website performance with synthetic monitoring tools like Dynatrace
- Working closely with Applications support team during multiple Production events
- Supporting different capability teams for ad-hoc and environment requests
- Working on Incident management and Infrastructure issues with SLA
- Administering AEM-6.1/CQ5 application (DAM & CM)
- Support during weekly and monthly security patching activities.
- Vendor coordination and business communication
- Updating RCA for infrastructure issues and communicate
- Retail Ecommerce Year End Peak Sales support
- Rotational On Call (Pager Duty)
Technology: Websphere 6. 0, IBM DB2, AIX & Linux
Senior Software Engineer (Application Support)Responsibilities:
- Incident management & infrastructure support
- Handling and managing bridge during infrastructure failovers
- Coordinating between various teams during the patch and final code release
- Coordination with various teams during weekly releases on the bridge
- Publishing and tracking the change till the deployment closure
- Attending daily and weekly meetings on project activities and updates
- Allocate the work and review the automation scripts written by team
- Solving production issues with defined SLA
ConfidentialApplication Infra & Middleware
Technology: TIBCO product suite, Websphere MQ, SWIFT Network, Application Security Products, Shell, Solaris, LinuxResponsibilities:
- Maintenance & Configuration of new application server instances & Backend Activities
- Maintenance of middle tier infrastructure with solving messaging issues of users in business hours
- Solving production issues with defined SLA
- Performing health check-up of Servers with regard to CPU, Memory etc
- Coordinating with incident management teams during migrations
- Involved in BCPs & DR activities
Deployment & configuration engineer
- Involved in architectural design, server configuration & production implementation & middleware tools installation & configuration.
- Replicating the development issues, if issue is reproducible at our end then try to fix it or file Change Request and escalate to Product development team.
- Weblogic administration, installation, domain creation & changes in configuration as per architecture.
- Troubleshooting of applications in issue resolution in pre-production & production environment
- Deploying application as individual modules and as bundle.
- Release plan preparation & delegation.
Technology: ATG Commerce on Jboss, Subversion, Mantis, Perl, PHP, MySQL, Oracle, Keynote Suite, AkamaiResponsibilities:
- Providing support for configuration of environments for various applications
- Working with multi location customers for change implementation
- Co-ordination with different application teams for tracking of defects & involved during the implementation
- Firmware upgrade for electronic devices
- Resolution of application inter-connectivity issues.