- Over 10.5 years of IT experience in designing, developing and delivering innovative business solutions for Aviation, Financial, Mobile sector clients. Skilled in Information management, application development, and good knowledge in cloud computing, virtualization. Demonstrated mastery in evaluating requirements for business application integration and rolling the changes into production. Proven mentor and training with expertise in communicating across organizational levels and with cross - functional teams to drive shared vision and foster culture of excellence.
- Worked across the globe at client locations (Europe, Turkey, Thailand, Mexico, India and North America) to understand, define, develop and deploy client’s business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives & ability to develop and execute on large, complex SaaS and IaaS solutions
- Participating in the definition of software architecture to ensure that the organization's software solutions are built within a consistent framework.
- Creating design documents that ensure consistency in development in accordance with SWA standards.
- Take part in the decision-making processes related to the selection of software architecture solutions for the new projects.
- Worked on the Inceptions and trainings as and when necessary and create documentation for the same.
- Effectively resolved problems and roadblocks as they occurred.
- Participates in developing technical / business approaches.
- Worked on the POCs and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Validating systems and applications performance characterization and trade-off studies through analysis and simulation.
- Expertise in defining & leading Architecture of the enterprise level applications.
- Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation at client sites and Maintenance of Core business applications.
- Hands on exposure to Financial, Networking, Aviation and Self Service/ATM domains.
- Worked in Most critical Confidential Professional Services (PS-COE), Confidential Center of Excellence team and successfully delivered mission critical projects.
- Expertise in Object oriented Analysis, C++, Java, C#, 8086 assembly languages.
- Certified Developer and PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC in various roles and Version control management.
- Worked in Story Design, Development, Integration, testing and Production Support.
- Product and application development and POC demonstration to the users.
- Expertise in EFT (e-payments, Cards) and wireless application programming.
- Worked on Mobile applications, Confidential -Deep Packet Inspection based product development using various embedded and networking production environments in Agile & Waterfall.
- Hands on expertise in Symbian RTOS, Mainframe and Open Systems. Viz. Windows and Linux flavors.
- Working knowledge on migration to Amazon Web services
Operating System: UNIX, Linux, HP-UX, Symbian RTOS, Windows, SCOS, AIX, IBM Mainframe
Languages: Java, C++, SML, C# and Java Script, Pro C, Visual Basic
SDK Tools & Technologies: Agilis Empower, Android, MFC, Series 60 SDK 9.2, UIONE 1.3.2 QDSP6, JDK, MS Office
Design Patterns: Observer, Abstract, Adapter, Factory, Singleton
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, PL SQL, Sybase
SCM Tool: Team Foundation Server 2012, TFS, Perforce, PVCS, IBM Rational, Clear Case, SVN, git
Scripting: LINQ, Perl, Shell Scripts, Java Script
Frameworks: Qt, Spring, Hibernate (ORM), Struts
Agile & Defect tracking Tools: Atlassian Tools, Confluence, JIRA, TFS
- Design and end to end development of Lonestar and MAX project requirements and demonstration.
- Evaluation of the requirements and review, updating business documents.
- Worked on the PAX adapter utility service which uses AXIS2c libraries to set Thru & Local counts, totals. Rollback and Roll forward SQL scripts development for various projects.
- Cloud adaptation framework analysis using AWS and implementation with java micro services.
- JIRA Data Quality Dashboards track and update
- Designed, Developed the parsing and mapping PAX counts to Database functionality
- Client demos at the end of every sprint and discussions with business in a timely manner on requirement analysis and clarifications
- Training the team on SCRUM practices and Implementation specifics
- Developed the AMSwin test harness by replacing SAAS with Amadeus using TIBCO Smart sockets and Enterprise messaging services.
- Participated in sprint code reviews and user story grooming
- Deployment of the latest releases into the production system and supporting
- Developed the FlowCrew Ride option using BX generator and C code
- Created the confluence pages with the current sprint technical documentation
- Developed the UI and Client side Monitor code to update all the NOC data
- Created Sybase DDLs for the new tables and existing table updates for AMSWin Filter
- Worked on the RT Server, AMSWin Filter functionality development and integration.
- Resolving the existing defects based on the sprint planning and Jira update
- Make file and Swiftmake changes and package creation along with Continuous Integration(CI).
- Analyzing thesoap messages using Soap UI tools during data transfer from PAX utilities.
- Attending the Inception process to discuss, develop and estimate the efforts on new user stories
- Building a mockup model of the system to give the user an idea of the enhancements.
- Deployment of the developed solutions in the client locations and supporting the releases
- Developed a wrapper functionality for the SCOUT Confidential application
Environment: X/ Motif,C, C++, git, AWS, Tibco-SmartSockets, Sybase, Linux, Eclipse, Agile-SCRUM, Code collaborator, Hyper-V, SoapUI, Java,RESTful services, EMS, Websphere MQ & Message Broker
- Lead Offshore team development and delivery work of Phase 3.1 by effectively working with all stakeholders.
- Customer interactions on detailed business requirements analysis and documenting the requirements that are related to a specific business objective.
- Developed Default input flow, Validation criteria for ATM transactions using C#.
- Designed and developed the ATM Screens/UI with XSD, XSLT and Java script
- Worked on Parser development using Python Beautiful soup library and the XML messaging development and implementation.
- Created whole host simulator application for development environment using XML.
- Troubleshooting of the deployment issues at client site and analysis of the UDBD logs
- Developed Authorization UI and validation with MVC applications in visual studio using Test Driven Development (TDD) approach and written unit tests before implementation
- Worked as Onsite coordinator. Involved in the story design, development, UT and Peer reviews of Payments and Investment transactions integration with other systems & proprietary message formats.
- Managed Sprint meetings of Phase 3.1 and Phase 3.2. Resolved customer complaints.
- Onsite Implementation, Issue trouble shooting and Bug fixing along with corresponding Technical Documentation and also building of prototype applications.
- Involved in Configuration Management activities. Work on the UAT issues and update the resolution steps in documentation
- Designed the Sequence diagrams/UML in the User stories for 15 Investment transactions and developed those features for Confidential phase 3.2.
- Used ISO8583 for financial messaging implementation. CSS is used for screen design along with XSL.
Environment: C#, Agile, SCRUM, Agilis Empower Framework, POS, Windows, TFS, SCM, XSC, XSLT, ISO8583, 91X, NDC, WIN32, XML message formats, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, MVC,XML, CSS, HTTP, Bootstrap lib, git.
- Development of Access Security (PADSS) and the MU Enhancements, Shared Rules
- Involved in Development and Unit testing of VISA Mandates and code reviews.
- Conceptualize a Confidential and NCR, Wincor ATM Functional Solution and prepare technical design documents, in accordance with prescribed quality standards and platform specifications
- Image creation and exporting the shared directories for the installation
- JIRA and Bug fixing along with corresponding Documentation.
- Created and modified the JCLs to run the financial transaction batch files
- Developed the new rules for Rules Engine and deployed in Stage and Prod modes
- Developed the wrapper functionality using JNI interface for DN java web UI integration resolution
- Worked on the Datanavigator’s Auto Reconciliation services development with struts MVC, hibernate frameworks. Successfully Integrated of the server side code with Acquiring platform.
- Created the knowledge document for the Settlement DB updates including SQL scripts, Stored procedures
- Involved in support for the previous release versions.
- Provided the fixes for Severity 1 to 3 issues fixes during the production releases
- Created the shell scripts and cron jobs for card holder data validation and continuous integration build Triggering
- Developed the new structures and format processor routines to support the reports generated by Jasper.
Environment: C++,IBM Mainframe, POS, Linux,HP-UX,JNI, STL, Boost Libs, Agile, SCM, Shell Script, Windows (WAIK), DB2, SQL Server, POSIX, Object-Oriented Analysis, Rational Rose, Apache Tomcat, Ant.
- Developed interface for CUP transaction in IST and ATM, POS and Unit testing of the Device Services and Automatic disputes requirements.
- Performed bug fixes and static analysis in existing product and resolve SLAs based on the severity.
- Provided technical mentoring and guidance to team members. Participated in knowledge transfer to ensure that team members have a better grasp of the product and domain.
- Used ISO 8583 Financial Messages to implement the Master card mandates requirements.
- Supported the client to do the issuance testing and Customized the IST callback source code to handle.
- Worked on portable file system and implemented using Boost libraries.
- Developed the dynamic logging for EMV enhancements and worked on Jenkins builds and integration scripts.
- Deployment of Windows images onto hardware using WAIK.
- Created stored procedures, functions using SQL Server and DB2
- Defined and executed unit test cases based on the technical design/functional design in a way that is comprehensive and verifies accuracy of developed features.
- Tested the Visa acquiring transactions using VTS simulator (Visa Test System) and verified the offline-Logs. Used RESTful services to implement client-server interface.
- Implemented the IP Encryption featurefor SCE security enhancements and SML development.
- Involved in preparing requirements gathering and SFS for various features.
- Developing new enhancements for 2k & savanna and answering / supporting the customer queries.
- Involved in support for the previous engage release versions.
- Developed the argument encryption using MD5 cryptographic function / hashing function
- Created the python scripts to read text files and auto populate the config parameters from the pre-configured files
- Coded on Data Access Layer and Business Logic Layer using Subscriber modelling language
- Worked with requirements team to analyze the business requirements and interact with the users for the clarifications
- Worked on the make file creation and updated it resolve new module integration issues
- Involved in Configuration Management activities in Perforce
- Involved in design review, Code reviews and fixing the issues
Environment: SML, C#.Net, Shell Script, SCE2000, Savanna (8K), C++, Networking Tools, Kiwi, Guliver, Slick Edit, Secure CRT, Python 3.1, Wireshark.VNCB, TCP/IP, L2/L3, Eclipse, XML.
- Worked on analysis, design, and development and testing
- Developed the streaming media player with UI design and bug fixing
- Target debugging on series of mobile devices using Target Resident Kernal with UDEB and UREL modes
Environment: C++, UNIX, Series60 Platform, Symbian, Java script, MVC, CSS, Junit framework, HTML
- Worked on analysis, design, and development and testing
- Developed the code and widgets using QT widget kit, symbian SDK for all the native apps from open systems
- Installation of the new sys files on the target devices and testing
- Debugged and bug fixed all the UI changes after porting
- Updating the release notes and documenting the test procedures
- Used the Emulator and X86 architecture for debugging
Environment: C++, Symbian OS, Qt, Linux, Android SDK, JNI, Carbide Express, S60 3.1 SDK, Apache Tomcat, Java script
- Coding and application testing of Message Filter application
- Worked on analysis, design, and development and testing
- Developed the SMS filter using Qt designer, symbian C++ for Confidential mobile devices
- Unit tested and documented design and test results for all the possible filter scenarios
- Meetings with the end user on a weekly basis on the current status
- Exporting the executables to the test devices and capturing the results
- Worked on the POCs as interim assignments with QT creator and demoing the same
- Used the third party libraries for the device level testing
- Debugged and bug fixed all the UI changes which were made Model View Control model
Environment: C++, Qt, JNI, Multithreading,Carbide Express, Symbian, S60 3.1 SDK, E61.
- Coding of m-shop, Media player, Confidential Graphics processing unit & Image signal processor application
- Worked on analysis, design, and development of parsing routine
- Developed the debug message file error logging functionality using BREW APIs
- Unit tested and documented design and test results for all the test cases
- Debugged and bug fixed all the Qt UI changes which were made on BREW Platform
Environment: Brew C, C++, Qt framework, UNIX, BREW Platform, / J2ME,GPU, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, Windows XP, POSIX,Waterfall, Code warrior IDE 5.1.