- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and Administrator with referable experience in all phases of Software programming, and ITSM process implementation that includes requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance and migration.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks.
- Strong knowledge and experience to deliver end - to-end methodologies within ServiceNow, which includes architecting technical implementation of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort of administrators.
- Experience in performing Service Now Integrations with third party tools using Orchestration with a blend of MID Server, REST and SOAP.
- Experience in installation, configuration and administration of CMDB, along with Discovery, Hardware and Software Compliance Asset Management.
- Attained good working knowledge on Probes, Sensors, and Identifiers, along with WMI, SNMP, SSH devices.
- Experience in designing the Content Management System which involve layouts, themes, Various Content Blocks, Content Pages, reusable widgets and service catalog work.
- Experience in Performance Analytics which included generating reports, developing Custom Charts and integrating with reporting tools like Microsoft Power BI & Explore Analytics in Service Now per requirements.
- Experience in configuration of Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs that include advanced scripting.
- Expertise in architecting the Service Now upgrades for the organization from Geneva to Helsinki & Helsinki to Jakarta, which includes requesting new instance from Service now, cloning of instances, scheduling an upgrade and post and pre upgrade fixes.
- Experience in designing complex Workflows and implementation of Incident, Problem and Change Management and Service Catalog setups for various business applications.
- Experience in Production Support as first line support & second line support in resolving ticket defects and change requests raised on various applications.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative and Spiral methodologies.
- As a ServiceNow Business Analyst assists in the development and delivery of technical and process oriented solutions and recommendations in support of the production environment.
- Experience in Service Management tools such as BMC Remedy, HP SM, and BMC Remedy on Demand
Programming Languages: Jelly Script, Java, Java Script, R, SQL, C, C++, Android, PL/SQL and XML.
Application: Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, ITSM Suite- Service Now, R Studio
Databases: Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and MySQL 5.6, SQL Lite
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and XML
Frameworks: Android SDK, AngularJS
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2, Kali Linux
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, Scrum
Cloud Infrastructure Tools: ServiceNow, AWS
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat
Platform: Windows, Linux, UNIX, ESX
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. ServiceNow Application Developer
- Consulted with Enterprise Application colleagues, Business users and end users to provide effective solutions to increase productivity by implementing automation among the manual services provided in the Organization.
- Attended Lab sessions in Knowledge 16 Main Conference, Las Vegas, 2016 and represented in the conference.
- Facilitating rollout of new applications and modules.
- Scheduled Upgrades to all instances of ServiceNow including DEV, QA, PRODUCTION from Helsinki to Jakarta.
- Architected the Pre-and Postfixes of the Upgrade to recover from the issues raised from before and after upgrade.
- Performed mapping using ServiceNow Service Watch.
- Developed reusable REST Messages to extract Google locations from JSON format and propagate the data to forms and UI Pages and used in orchestration workflow activities.
- Imported Active Directory to Service now using data sources and orchestration.
- Created Web services (Inbound) (SOAP Message and REST Message), Publish and Provide Security Access to external systems using ServiceNow and Data power.
- Consuming Secure Web service (Outbound) using ServiceNow.
- Invoked Webservices like REST and SOAP using scripts to facilitate the integrations for the third-party applications.
- Worked with Authentication frameworks which include Basic, OAuth and OAuth2 Protocols.
- Worked with back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Extensively worked on retrieving data from web API and displaying the data in tables.
- Involved in introducing AngularJS Plugin into ServiceNow and widely used it in creating the front-end view of Portal
- Designed and developed Service Portals using UI components and Widgets.
- Developed reusable UI macros for content management system and Service Catalogs.
- Developed complex workflows and Service Level Agreements to automate the manual processes in the organization and meet the customer standards.
- Customized the functionality of the ServiceNow Discovery tool to meet the company outlined requirements.
- Developed and implemented Service-Catalog in Content Management Systems using advanced customizations at the level of UI Macros and UI pages with Jelly Script as per the complex requirements.
- Developed the functionality for Incident and Problem Management as per the requirements of the organizations.
- Implemented Workflows, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Service Catalog on various business applications.
- Created Update Sets to migrate customizations from one instance to another instance, which also includes fixing problems that occur while deploying an update to target instance.
- Responsible to document and maintain all requirements, implementations and approved ServiceNow processes.
- Acted as a member of CAB meetings and participated actively in change request management
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
Sr. Service Now Developer/Administrator
- Trained freshmen and new employees on ServiceNow Administration, ServiceNow development and ServiceNow usage for end users.
- Developed with transform maps to Load data from data sources and made sure the imported data is consistent with transform scripts.
- Also, performed Integrations with LDAP for accessing the user account information.
- Created Data Sources from various external applications, scripts to parse incoming data and transform into ServiceNow
- Carried out application configuration, TCP, IP and DNS, Mail server installation, configuration, and diagnostics with POP and SMTP.
- Developed Incident Management, Problem Management and Change management to support customer service operations of the client.
- Created/Update Sets to migrate customizations from Development instance to Test, UAT and Production Instances.
- Generated reports and develop custom charts to analyze the performance of the service provided to customers and vendors.
- Created baseline performance metrics.
- Creation of custom reports and designing the dash board.
- Developed various scripts in their order of execution that are related to ACL’s, Business Rules, Client Script, Script includes and UI actions.
- Integration - multiple provider single sign-on enhanced user interface.
- Implemented catalog variable set to store and forward Service Request data to Orchestration workflows.
- Created workflow activities and approvals.
- Configured events, notifications, Inbound email actions and SLA rules for incident management process.
- Developed various scripts that are related to Business Rules, Client Script, Script includes.
- Configured SMTP and POP3 standard Email configurations in the ServiceNow instance, along with setting up Email Templates and Email Notifications.
- Designed road map to implement SRM and Orchestration modules. Suggested best practices to develop workflows.
- Work with email notifications, inbound actions, reports, gauges, and home pages.
- Develop various scripts in ServiceNow and their order of execution.
- Resolving incidents with proper root cause investigation as a part of support activity.
- Responsible for providing analysis of problems and resolutions or fixes for the production issues related to Service Now platform within the Service Level Agreement
- Coordinated ServiceNow environment/form back-end customizations. Notified clients and updated documentation
- Improved client experience by outlining and making new web segments and components.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in pages to separate presentation from structure to have the capacity to characterize content arrangement, size, outskirts, and numerous other typographic qualities.
- Used various jQuery plug-in like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website.
- Interacted with clients at various levels through Weekly demos to guarantee consistent criticism and meet client necessities.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Participated in requirement gathering and coordinated with various development teams in code integration.
- Involved in production support and bug fixing.
- Involved in preparing User Manuals to better understand different functionalities.
- Used Rational Rose development tool to design various Use Cases, Collaboration and Sequence diagrams in Unified Modeling Language UML
- Strong experience on SQL Queries.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
Environment: HTML, XML, CSS, MYSQL, Java Script, DOM, Agile, WINDOWS XP