- 8+ years of experience in Web/Application Development in analytical programming using Python and Java with skills in analysis, design, development, testing and deploying software applications.
- Experienced with full software development life - cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object oriented programming, database design, etc.
- Experience with design, code, debug operations, reporting, and data analysis utilizing Python.
- Good experience using various Python libraries to speed up development (libraries used: Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity, JSON libraries)
- Vast experience coding in various IDEs - Eclipse, Netbeans, Sublime Text, Spyder, PyCharm.
- Experienced in MVW frameworks like Django, Java Script, and Node.js.
- Experienced in object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, Java, C++, and PHP.
- Well versed in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python) Architecture.
- Familiar with JSON based REST, SOAP, and Amazon Web Services.
- Solid experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Experienced with Unit testing/Test driven Development (TDD), and Load Testing.
- Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Good experience with Unix, Linux scripting/unit testing/Load testing, Performance stress/endurance testing and Integration Testing; tools and frameworks- Junit, PyUnit, HP VUGEN LoadRunner, Selenium Web driver, Controller, Dynatrace, Performance Center, QC, JIRA.
- Experience in Agile scrum development techniques, sprint releases and TDD.
- Knowledge in R language, Hadoop, big data analytics, ML packages and data mining.
- Querying web based databases for internal stakeholders to perform data analytics.
- Experience in Python OpenSatck API'S
Programming Language: Python, C++, C, Core Java, SQL, PLSQL
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
Database: My SQL, SQL Server, Oracle and MongoDB.
Web Technologies: CSS, HTML, AngularJS, java Script, XML, JQuery, Ajax.
Application Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat.
Frameworks: Django, web2py, PyJamas, Jython, CSS Bootstrap.
Design Technologies: IBM Rational Rose XDE, Microsoft Visio 2003/2005
Testing Tools: JIRA, BUGZILLA and Selenium.
Protocols: UDP, TCP, SMTP, DHCP, ICMP, RIP, VLAN, IPV4 and IPV6.
IDE's/ Development Tools: PyCharm, PyScripter, PyStudio, PyDev, Wing-IDE and Spyder.
Sr. Python Developer
Confidential, Merrimack, NH
- Design and development of user interfaces and client displays using Java Script, JSP, CSS and troubleshoot various issues in Python code and fix them with code enhancements - code used various python libraries such as PyJamas and Jython.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of call center application system and operations; data conversion scripts REST, JSON, and CRUD scripts for API Integration.
- Developing Python Framework using Django to perform scan software unit monitoring.
- Designed the front end of the application using Python, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON andJQuery.
- Worked on backend of the application, mainly using Active Records.
- Configured various big data workflows to run on top of Hadoop and these workflows comprise of heterogeneous jobs like Pig, Hive and MapReduce.
- Used Git and Jira for code submissions and review process.
- Managed code versioning with Githuband deployment to staging and production servers.
- Involved in writing automation scripts using Python-Selenium to test the functionality of the web pages and also written Socket programming scripts to bridge communication in between Client-Server.
- Actively involved in analysis of the system requirements specifications and involved in client interaction during requirements specifications.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing.
- Involved in designing mobile search application system requirements and coded back-end and front-end in Django/Python.
- Carried out various mathematical operations for calculation purpose using Python libraries numpy.
Confidential, Rancho, CA
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the website.
- Interaction with client to understand expectations and requirements.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Java application in Python.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Performed testing using Django's Test Module.
- Worked on middle tier and persistence layer. Created service and model layer classes and Value objects/POJO to hold values between java classes and database fields.
- Exported/Imported data between different data sources using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Maintained program libraries, users' manuals and technical documentation.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Successfully migrated all the data to the database while the site was in production.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of python code using a web browser.
- Hand full experience on LINUX operating system.
- Experience in using Git, GitHub, and Amazon EC2 and deployment using Heroku.
- Used extracted data for analysis and carried out various mathematical operations for calculation purpose using python library - numpy, scipy.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library
- Maintained technical documentation for resolved issues for future reference
Environment: Python 2.7, Django, C++, Java, JQuery, MySQL, Oracle 11.2, Linux, Django, Eclipse, Shell Scripting, HTML5/CSS. Red hat Linux, Apache.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Involved in preparing engineering specification with OOA and OOD.
- Used Rational Rose Enterprise to develop Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Collaboration and Sequence Diagrams, State Diagrams, Data Modeling.
- Developed application logic using Python, Jython, Java script.
- Used JMS for updating Mailing plans and tracking them.
- Used Java Server Pages for content layout and presentation with Jython.
- Developed the frontend for interaction by using the Django framework.
- Worked with version controlling system CVS and SVN.
- Created Data layer in MYSQL.
- Extracted and loaded data using Python scripts and PL/SQL packages
- Supported Java application for Media portal management.
- Debugging and testing of the applications & fine tuning performance. Provided maintenance support in production environment.
- Implemented DAO database access objects.
- Skilled in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Deployment of application on Web logic 8.1 for testing and development team.
- Validate test content in Emulation for SoC Display Controller.
- Associated with development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Involved in preparing technical design document.
- Used Connect SOAP rule to fetch the WebServices.
- Used SOAP UI to test the external service.
- Used JIRA for project tacking.
- Involved in testing the application.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in complete software development life cycle - Requirement Analysis, Conceptual Design, and Detail design, Development, System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in Design and Development of the System using Rational Rose and UML.
- Involved in Business Analysis and developed Use Cases, Program Specifications to capture the business functionality.
- Improving the coding standards, code reuse, and performance of the Extend application by making effective use of various design patterns (Business Delegate, View Helper, DAO, Value Object etc. and other Basic patterns).
- Design of system using JSPs, Servlets.
- Implemented TCL utilities for telnet, ftp, ping, Wire shark, Ethereal captures using TCL/Expect for WAVES 2.0.
- Running integration run in the Test execution system.
- Designed application using Process Object, DAO, Data Object, Value Object, Factory, Delegation patterns.
- Involved in integrating the concept of RFID in the software and developing the code for its API.
- Design and developed Class diagram, Identifying Objects and its interaction to specify Sequence diagrams for the System using Rational Rose.
Environment: JDK 1.3, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, HTML, XML, UML, RATIONAL ROSE, AWT, Web logic 5.1 and Oracle 8i, SQL, PL/SQL, TCL/Except.
- Involved in designing and developing services for Community Design, Update Community sign and Get Community Design services.
- Used Struts Framework extensively for controller components and view components.
- Developed front end using Struts tag libraries, JSTL, JSP, HTML, and Java Script.
- Involved in analysis of specifications.
- Designed and developed various Servlets.
- Coding Different Java helper and validation classes for the Application logic and utilities
- Used Oracle 10g as back - end database and written PL/SQL scripts.
- Fixed bugs and documented.
- Implemented log4j by enabling logging at runtime without modifying the application binary
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing jar and other purposes.
- Used Eclipse integrated CVS to maintain version controlled source code.
- Created stored procedures and triggers that are required for project.
- Created functions and views in Oracle.
- Responsible for updating database tables and designing SQL queries using PL/SQL.
- Created bean classes for communicating with database.
- Involved in documentation of the module and project.
- Prepared test cases and test scenarios as per business requirements.