- Experience working with modern client side frameworks mainly such as Backbone JS, Ext JS, DOJO JS, AngularJS, React JS and server side frameworks Node JS and Express JS and NoSQL database MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience in working on modern MEANand MERN Stack MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, ReactJS and NodeJS.
- Strong experience and knowledge in various development methodologies like Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD), Waterfall.
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UXstrategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Experience in using various jQueryUI controls and corresponding Eventhandlers etc.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Creating new ReactJS web pages with JSX, components and containers from user stories and mockups.
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS, Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and button etc.
- Experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using (MVC) framework such as AngularJS 1.x and Angular 2 and MVVMArchitecture such as ReactJS to create templates.
- Extensive experience with AngularJS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters, working with animations, routing and states.
- Good experience in using message broker RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ.
- Extensively worked with Version Control Systems like GIT and SVN (Subversion).
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTfulAPI's.
- Experienced in developing applications using WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache and Tomcat.
- Strong knowledge on IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans,Visualstudio andWebstorm.
- Experience in writing complex databasequeries, stored procedures, and triggers using Oracle, MySql, and SQLServer. Strong Skills in Database Design, Process and DataModels.
- Experience in the use of various relational databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Proficient in using all Amazon Web Services(AWS) likeEC2, EBS, IAM, S3, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation etc.
- UsedFiddler, Postman and other Rest clients to test the functionality of Web services.
- Proficient in using various design patterns such asModel-View-Controller(MVC)Data Transfer Object, Value Object, Singleton, Transfer Object,Factory Pattern.
- Good experience in testingapplications using SeleniumWeb Driver,mainly Functional Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing.
Framework: JQuery, Bootstrap,Angular JS, React JS, D3 JS, Backbone JS, Express JS, Ember JS, Node.JS, DoJo, Spring, Mongo DB, CassandraIDE & Tools: Eclipse,Notepad++, Sublime Text 3, Brackets 1.8, NetBeans IDE 7.4,RAD 9.0.1, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, GIT, SVN
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0, WebLogic Application Server, IBM Web Sphere
Languages: Java, PL/SQLOperating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux RHEL6/CentOS, Mac OS X
Methodologies: UML, Waterfall, Agile, Design Patterns, Testing
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
MEAN Stack Developer
- Used Angular JS for developing the Single Page Applications (SPA) and for writing the functionality of the application.
- Working experience on Angular 2 along with Typescript which is superset of ECMAScript2015/ES6, creating directives and components to interact with HTML DOM including dependency injection.
- Working with Angular-CLI in order to create project, add files, perform different ongoing tasks like testing, implementations etc.
- Developed Angular.JS directives to interact with HTML, HTML5 and CSS3. Worked with Angular.JS controllers, services, Factories to interact with web services, JSON.
- Worked with the Architecture teams to implement upgrade of Angular and Angular 1.5.
- Worked with plugins like Popover, ScrollSpy, Carousel, Collapse, Tab, Transitions and worked with CSS3 @media queries and Used SASS for writing object oriented type CSS.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Involved in AGILE/SCRUM based development environment, like having story time, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective.
- Involved in Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic and in writing server-side scripts using Node JS and Express JS framework.
- Extensive usage of RESTful web services throughout modules to communicate with all external system.
- Built up the usefulness for imparting between the modules for the most part required in VIEW and CONTROLLER area of MVC pattern.
- Worked on database like SQL and Mongo DB, experience with Mongoose JS framework in order to interact with Node.js using Express JS framework server-side framework.
- Created Backend Web APIs, routing and middleware (HTTP methods, Restfull API operations) are implemented through Node JS and Express JS, used Mongoose JS as database modelling tool for modelling and writing queries for database Mongo Db.
- Successfully handled JSON data and carried out JSON parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Integrate with various databases for retrieving the data using AJAX/JSON.
- Experienced in RESTful web services and OAUTH to integrate between HRMS, Finance and MM.
- Designed and developed user friendly search criteria by wrapping them in to an object and send as request object in the post request.
- Experience on Jenkins to identify code defects and rectify them in efficient way with Continuous Integration practice.
- Used RESTful API to gather related data.
- Used grunt to configure the Protractor for AngularJs and to build the project.
- Worked with GOSU classes and handler methods to make backend database queries and map the results to DTO’s and send them to the front-end as JSON response.
- Worked onunit testing, smoke testing with testing framework Jasmine JS after each deploy in QA environment
- Committed code changes into repository using version control tool GIT.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
MERN Stack Developer
- Developing Single Pages Application using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, ReactJS, NodeJS, Socket, LESS.
- Developed an internal application using ReactJS and NodeJS for Relationship Mangers.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. Used Babel, web pack with ES2015, React JSX presets.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Dashboard with Mongodb, Express, React and NodeJS stack allowing quicker viewing of results.
- Using ReactJS to implement rich functions in various pages: form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, authentication, unit tests, etc.
- Implemented token based authentication with JWT between routes also used Passport from NodeJS.
- Used Fiddler for web debugging and inspecting and composing API's request and response data.
- Worked to build efficient web applications using the RESTful web services.
- Implemented NodeJS at server side to provide restful API to client-side application.
- Used NodeJS as proxy to interact with Rest services and with Database, building real-time Web API's.
- Implemented Interaction with Identity Providers such as Google and Facebook using FirebaseUI.
- Phone number based authentication, Sign-up & sign-in with email accounts and Password reset using Firebase.
- Utilised Node Js, Socket.io, Redis, Supervisor, Grunt, for scalable website architecture and real-time technology.
- Also, developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Implemented NodeJS proxies to efficiently handle data coming from multiple servers.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schemadesign, etc.
- Firebase Authentication integrateslike OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connectintegrated with backend.
- Constructed real-time messaging system and RESTful API using Socket.io, allowing live communication
- Developed test cases using Mocha-Chai for the routes, APIs and controllers used in the Node server.
- Involved in developing Data Domain models and sample data for creating API.
- Managing API design life cycle using API Blueprint and Swagger for developing prototypes and model APIs that describe already deployed critical APIs.
- Developed UI and DevExpress reporting and charting with Chartjs for responsive SVG interactions.
- Involved in User Experience and Validation during designing and comp sign offs.
- Created wireframes and mocks using AdobePhotoshop and InvisionApp.
- Created SVG assets for the frontend design and development.
- Working experience deploying applications and code on Docker including containers, services etc
- Involved in complete software life cycle and deploying of the project in the environments.
- Followed Agile-Scrum for software development.
- Project status tracking or stories and bugs using bug tracking tool JIRA
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
User Interface Developer
- Worked with the Architecture teams to implement upgrade of Angular and Angular 1.5
- Utilized Angular JS as framework to create Single Page Application(SPA) to ease specific views of data binding.
- Used Interactive data binding, filters and animation events using AngularJS.
- Implemented various form validations by making use of AngularJs custom directives
- Used Angular ng-grid, ng-repeat for showing Tabular Database with Angular Js $valid, and data validation.
- Application worked across mobile devices (primary use case) and modern desktop browsers.
- Developed application by using CSS3 to give gradient effects and to develop various page layouts, multi-level navigation and transitions.
- Used CSS3 to develop Rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Established UX design as the first stage of all Web and mobile application developments, instituting a user-centered design (UCD) approach.
- Implemented Web services (RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using AJAX.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Implementing the design pattern of software AMD (Asynchronous Module Definition) using Require JS and in order to isolate the components of our JS applications as modules and resolve their dependencies.
- Used grunt to configure the Protractor for AngularJs and to build the project.
- Ensured the consistency between the new and the legacy application.
- Used GIT as version control tool to update work progress with other team members.
- Participated in reviewing each other’s code.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug and Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues.
- Experience working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Utilized various jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Developed an Angular JS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Coding java classes which carry out the main business process.
- Involved in implementation of RESTFUL web service APIs using Node JS, which were consumed by making AJAX calls and JSON as data exchanging tool.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Used Soap UI and Node JS for testing web services and verifying the request and response XML
- Involved in finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Collaborated with team members in design, analysis, coding, testing, and website review.
- Used STRUTS Framework based on (MVC) Model View Controller architecture.
- Coded Servlets, API’s for connectivity using JDBC.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing, smoke testing to increase the performance of the application.
- Coordinated with testing team on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to work in resolving the issues.
- Debugging the code using browser tools like Firebug and Junit.
- Involved in designing, developing, testing and deploying of Bug Tracking Tool web application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Mainly involved in developing website and maintaining.
- Used SQL queries to check inserted data and developed queries to get data from different tables
- Implementation of browser-server interactions, DOM manipulation, AJAX libraries and tools
- Created Windows services to create automation processing of XML.
- Created JSPs and developed the screens as per the file structure.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE
- Used Apache commons logging to monitor exceptions
- Used Ant Script to build and WAR files
- Developed Junit test cases, to test each class as part of unit testing.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, SQL, Ajax, HTML, XML, CSS, Junit, Eclipse