- Highly competent, forward - thinking, and astute executive, with comprehensive experience in business process, IT architecture development, system administration, and project management.
- Effective at leading initiatives focus on productivity and efficiency and administering configuration and migration process throughout the organization.
- Skilled at overcoming complex conflicts and challenges to outperform business competition and achieve set-forth goals and objectives.
- Technology Transformation and Development
- System Infrastructure and Configuration
- Regulatory ComplianceContinuous Process Improvement
- Workflow Prioritization
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
Operating Systems: Windows | Linux
Database: SQL Server | Oracle
Tools: PowerShell | Shell Scripting | IIS | Apache | Jboss | Visual Studio | Net Beans, Jenkins | Git | GitHub | Chef | Puppet | Tomcat | Websphere | LINQ to Entity, ASP.Net | MVC | Application Servers IIS | Apache
Web Servers: Python | AZURE |AWS |Docker
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Administer Jenkins for the implementation of continuous integration process and integration of the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule builds, while also enabling continuous delivery through deployment intoseveral environments of test, quality assurance (QA), and production.
- Install and validate scalable infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and configuration management through Puppet software.
- Maintain the version control system, including branching model and security; develop build definitions and scripts; and establish work item areas and iterations.
- Utilize Shell Scripting and Python in automating builds and deployment process.
- Initiated a continuous delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, GitHub,and AWS Amazon Machine Image (AMI).
- Employ the company’s software configuration management processes to projects, integrate and maintain GIT infrastructure, and support a continuous delivery model through software automation and package migration processes.
- Create software development lifecycle from the point of developer check-in through production deployment.
Confidential, Stoneham, MA
- Closely coordinated with the project teams on issues from application and environment side.
- Made use of PowerShell in designing various automated tasks, including disk and server management.
- Revised and deployed applications in production by preparing change requests.
- Installed applications to Windows and UNIX application servers within the production and lower-level environment.
- Produced bi-weekly reports for issue requests and environments downtime.
- Handled applications hosted on the WAS consoles and Red Hat JBoss servers.
- Managed data center environment with 400 production servers and 850 pre-production servers; and the company’s ticketing systems, including Service Nowwith issue requests
- Interfaced with several back-end teams, comprising of Web Services and Data Power in configuring changes and attending to issues in the environment; as well as with Quality Assurance Team, Release Management Team, and Technical Lead in responding to issues and allocating future release.
- Drafted queries in SQL server to maximize performance of the server.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Application Support Analyst
- Organized applications to the IIS application servers and Apache servers in both production and lower-level environments.
- Effectively supervised data center environment with 300 production servers, as well as the ticketing systems bydelivering strategic resolution based on SLA.
- Worked collaboratively with back-end teams in configuring changes and issues in the environment.
- Keenly assessed requirements and developed task items in Team Foundation Server (TFS)for the development.
- Capitalized on industry expertise in fulfilling the following tasks:
- Creation of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)/SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)packages for data transferring and reporting;
- Development of user interfaces through Razor views, HTML, JQuery, Ajax, and CSS;
- Design of store procedures, tables, views, functions, and CTE using SQL Server 2008; and
- Execution of Dependency Injection for unit testing and reusable components.
- Maintained active involvement with the creation of application’s unit test project, guaranteeing delivery of product with quality and in line with the set requirements.
- Participated in handling existing applications and reviewing requirements and use cases in collaboration with the Business Team and administration of tasks per business requirements using the Agile Methodology.
- Controlled bug fix and enhancements, while submitting estimate report to project management with the test time and development details.