- Over 5 years of Extensive experience in UI/Web Application Development in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including Requirements analysis and Debugging, Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation, and Testing of various Client/Server, N - tier and Web applications.
- 3+ Years of cumulative experience in Software Development Life Cycle with thorough understanding of Software Testing process, including Manual testing, UI testing, White Box, Black Box including Functional, Integration, Performance, Regression, and User Acceptance Testing of Client/Server embedded and Web based applications.
- Used NodeJS for Server applications.
- Experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using Model View Controller (MVC) framework such as AngularJS.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge in AngularJS and Responsive Design.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model(DOM) and DOM functions.
- Experience with jQuery/JSON for retrieving data.
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Experience with Advanced jQuery concepts like live, delegate, event management, jQuery, MVC etc.
- Experience in UI, & Web based automation using Selenium WebDriver, Java, and TestNg.
- Formulation of detailed Test plans, and executing Test cases for Functional, Regression, and Integration test scenarios.
- Excellent knowledge of Iterative Software Development Life Cycle process as per Rational Unified Process, and Capability Maturity Models.
- Responsible for checking Cross Browser compatibility, and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Good experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Used JIRA as a bug management tool.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Experience working extensively on both UNIX and Windows based Environments.
- Experience in Manual and Automated testing of software applications using Selenium WebDriver.
- Good Team player with Excellent Communication skills, and ability to learn and quickly adapt to the emerging new technologies.
Rich UI/Web Technologies: HTML 4/5, CSS 2/3, Bootstrap, jQuery, XML, XSL, DOM, JSON, AJAX, etc.
Tools: Web Storm, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Eclipse, etc.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver
Version Control: SVN, Git
Dependency Management Tool: Bower
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat.
Unit Testing Tools: TestNg, JUnit.
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson
Build Tool: Maven
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Developer Tools
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows variants, Mac OS variants, Linux, etc.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Involved in development, design and Implementation of UI part of the application.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like AngularJS.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used were AngularJS and jQuery.
- Used Bower as a Dependency Management Tool.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, Custom Media Queries, etc.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Used Detailed Wireframes And Developed Mock-Up Designs As Per The Requirements Of Business.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using Document Object Model(DOM) and DOM Functions using IE Developer Toolbar for IE.
- Created test automation framework with latest automation technologies to support the execution of automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, and Java.
- Worked on Page Object Model framework in particular to encapsulate the internal state of web page to a single page object.
- Used jQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used jQuery template for markup.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Used Agile Methodology for Software development.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Worked in a team, Involved in developing the UI, layout and Front-End programming for Web Application that matches requirements of the Client.
- Followed MVC Structure and AngularJS to develop Application.
- Used Bootstrap and Media Queries to create Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Working with CSS3 pre-processors such as SASS, LESS.
- Closely worked with business analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Involved in development/conversion of numerous existing UI screens to Angular JS for the Admin and Task UI modules.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Used GitHub as a version control, and used JIRA for bug management.
- Worked on routing using ExpressJS.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Used Ajax to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server
- Used Cascading Style Sheets in order to separate presentation from the structure
- Defined text alignment, borders, positioning and many other typographic characteristics
- Used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Worked on Angular.JS framework for building web applications is highly efficient to use with PHP framework as well as using Restful services
- Created Page Object Model based automation framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, and Java.
- Participated in Regression, as well as UAT at different stages of the sprint cycle.
- Wrote SQL queries, and stored procedures to validate data.
- Extensively tested the websites, identified the bugs using Firebug, and fixed them.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across other browsers.
- Developed application in agile environment and participated in daily scrum meetings.
- Participated in Sprint planning, Story points estimate, show & tell sessions, and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Involved in review and analyze of User stories, solution specifications, and architecture and design documents.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Tested/Debugged web browser using Firebug.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Developed MySQL Queries for Data manipulation.