- 7 years of experience in the field of front end web application Development including expertise in HTML4/5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS
- Good knowledge of Responsive Web design using Custom CSS and Bootstrap.
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python) Architecture.
- Experienced in implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Expert in creating Templates, Web Interfaces, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Worked on modern browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and IE
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Good experience with Form Validation by Regular Expression, and jQuery Lightbox.
- Writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX.
- Involved in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements, Analysis and Design, Implementation, Integration and Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Experience in building E-Commerce applications.
- Experience in creating Web Forms and User Controls, worked with Master Pages and CSS.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Outstanding problem solving, data analysis skills, strong focus on teamwork and achieving team goals, result oriented and excellent communication skills.
- Installed and configured Apache web server in Ubuntu.
- Comfortable with debugging and trouble-shooting on existing code base using Chrome developer toolbar and Firefox firebug.
- Designed landing pages using Marketo.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Python
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, Developer Tools, Notepad++, Sublime text
Publishing and Editing Tools: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, MS Office
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, JQuery, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Developed custom HTML elements using A ngular JS directives.
- Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing business logic based on user selection using jQuery and AngularJS.
- Implemented Bootstrap components like Thumbnails, Progress bar, and Carousel in the product details.
- Developed handy applications using Bootstrap Framework, HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web applications.
- Optimized user experience and worked on enhancements.
- Developed a fully functional login page for the company's user facing website with complete UI and validations.
- Worked closely with the product, QA teams and support UI implementation efforts.
- Implemented a session only persistence for the last tab user clicked on is remembered if user returned to the page within the same browser session.
- Created wireframes in Balsamic and requested client feedback.
- Involved in the SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly
- Developed jQuery methods to support the dynamic nature of the web-site elements.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
Confidential, SFO, CA
Front End Developer
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are being built.
- Created user interface using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Worked Closely with Designers to Understand and redesign the Package Customization and Service Locator Modules using HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Created HTML pages from the PDF's given by the UX and used AngularJS to retrieve data from the rest services.
- Used AngularJS for developing applications in front end.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI's and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Worked on responsiveness of the application and explored the fixed width and fluid layouts using Bootstrap.
- Developed different page layouts and leveraged Bootstrap grids, pagination, charts, and form controls.
- Used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Worked on various breakpoints within the application for optimum layout and functionalities on mobile, tablets and desktops.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Front End Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in developing design specifications, website architecture and web application based on the provided functional and requirements and design layout.
- Coded jQuery controllers and directives for application functionality.
- Developed REST web service using Jersey Core.
- Designed and Developed Database using MY SQL. Extensively used select, insert, update, delete, join and between queries while maintaining the database.
- Written stored procedures and triggers for improving the security, speed and efficiency of the website by using them in several situations like updating tables, adding new member, tracking of modifications database transactions etc.
- As a developer, coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Creation of various levels of users for system with preferences.
- Involved in setting up the environment, installing the application and web servers.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Jr. Web Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering phase in order to gather the requirements from the business users and dealing with UX team to continuously accommodate changing user requirements
- Implemented a common styling with the help of CSS across entire application that controls color, layout, width, height, font size, images size and accomplished other graphic related features.
- Design and implementation of new feature or software components for the front-end of a large Web application.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant based page layouts.
- Responsible for translating designs and concepts into highly usable and engaging web applications using a variety of technologies
- Assisting the onsite consultants to consume data from legacy system using Web-Services using REST.
- Converted business requirements into technical requirements in preparation of High level design document and Functional specifications
- Ensured Web Content is in compliance with W3C and Section 508 accessibility standards
- Created / updated system documentation.
- Used Firebug tool for debugging.
- Interacted with User Experience teams to understand customer needs to design online user experiences, ensuring ease of navigation and simplicity of design
- Support the deployed applications through debugging and fixing.