- Ability to apply W3C web standards to ensure best cross-browser user experience, long-term user retention and engagement.
- Significant experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Professional understanding of System development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Designed web applications and web content utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques employed.
- Extensive experience in building rich user friendly, high performance web applications using HTML5/4, CSS3/2, Sass, Less JQuery and in implementing cross-browser style-sheets.
- Extensive experience in bug fixing and production support.
- Good understanding in Angular.js framework concepts.
- Experience working on Beta Version of Angular 2.0 with Typescript.
- Built semantic templates using handlebars.js and Mustache templates.
- Experience with Java Spring MVC.
- Used NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower for UI Task runner.
- Involved in using Git (Source tree) and SVN for project management, version management and the workflows associated with them (branching & merging).
- Proficient with photo editing tools like Adobe Photoshop.
- Significant experience in web development tools like Sublime, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and Firebug.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Developer Tools
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Intellij, Webstrom, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio Code
RDBMS: Oracle11g, SQL, MySQL
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in developing HTML, CSS templates.
- Responsible for maintaining current websites that included updating the web pages, uploading new content/changes etc.
- Involved to create the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML5, and CSS3 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Work as a team member of developing cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Extensively involved in design discussions and used experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout UX.
- Developed reusable components with Angular 2.0 and Typescript.
- Used NPM, GULP, and BOWER for UI task runner.
- Used SASS to make compilation of page fast.
- Involved in troubleshooting of Front End issues with the div base layout.
- Fixed the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Validated the code in HTML 4.01 and HTML5.
- Performed GET and POST requests in Angular 2.0 services on JSON data.
- Involved in fixing Front End issues with the layouts.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating web components and features.
- Excellent coordination in project activities and insure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Completed 24 hours of Agile Training from Agile Bob.
Environment: HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3 Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, Responsive Design, Usability Testing, Page Filler, Agile methodology, Rally, Visual Studio code,Angularjs,Angular2.0, Typescript .
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Responsible for Java/J2EE based system development. Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC Spring Framework, and RESTful web services.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) architecture and client side MVC using Angular JS.
- Used Angular routing for navigation between Views in the application.
- Designing page flow using Spring framework, for handling client request and sending back the response.
- Made presentation layer responsive using media queries, Bootstrap and UIX framework.
- Client-side validation using advanced angularjs features.
- Replaced html tables with angularjs ui-grid.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFul Web Services using Ajax, JSON.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used NPM, GRUNT, BOWER for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the on-going project status and issues using JIRA,Rally
Confidential, Fairfield, CA
- Provided feedback and strategies for inputs on the layouts and UX during design discussions and user experience sessions.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Using Eclipse & Web Strom as editor and chrome Developer tools for debugging.
- Performance monitoring and optimization
- Working environment included open source development tools, including Node, Grunt, and Bower.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Worked on design and development of a Java/J2EE Web Application System.
- .Provided feedback and strategies for inputs on the layouts and UX during design discussions and user experience sessions.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and business units.
- Conducting timely build and deploying it over stage 1 and stage 2 servers at client site.
- Working closely with the FUT, Integration testing, UAT team to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
- Working at client site to at beta testing phase for further monitoring, bug fixing, minor enhancements and any possible performance optimization.
- Resolving postproduction issues after go-live.
- Gathered client requirements and converted into analysis artifacts.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support
- Interacted with onsite coordinator on module designs.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, IE, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Attended various dev training on technical and soft skills.