- Over 8+ years of experience in IT field with every increasing levels of responsibility and expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines specializing in Oracle WebLogic Application ServerIBM WebSphere Application server v6.x/7.0, maintenance, integration including Tomcat Apache Server v6.0.
- Have experience in Configuration and release management in DevOps support model using tools such as Puppet and Chef.
- Create Chef Recipes, automation tools and builds, and do an overall process improvement to any manual processes.
- Experience in installation, configuration, deployment and management of Enterprise J2EE Applications in a clustered and non - clustered environment using Oracle WebLogic Application Server.
- Experience in configuring session affinity, session persistence and monitoring in JBoss EAP 6.x/5.x and Apache Tomcat 7.x/6.x
- Automated WAR deployment procedure in production environment running on Jboss EAP 6.4 using Perl scrip
- Extensive experience working with configuration management tools such as Jenkins, Git, Apache Subversion (SVN).
- Deployed Clustered Environments on (Single and Multi Box) using different application server for vertical and horizontal clustering
- Deployed different WAR, EAR, JAR, J2EE applications in clustered environment and on manage servers using various deploying tools like WLST, Console, WebLogic Deployer.
- Developed WLST scripts for application server administration to start, monitor and stop
- Configured and administered JMS Connection factories, JMS Queues, Topics, Distributed Queues and Distributed Topics along with JDBC Connection pools with databases like Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c, MS Access, My SQL and DB2.. xperience in migrating the WebLogic/JBoss servers from development to stage and stage to production
- Experienced in configuring IBM MQ Series as a foreign JMS with WebLogic Server
- Implemented standard backup procedures for both application Database and WebLogic.
- Experience in installing and configuring JBOSS EAP 5.x/6.x in various environments.
- Expertise in configuring a domain, deploying applications, configuring data sources, logging and web subsystems in JBOSS 5 and EAP 6.2.
- Experience in installation, configuration and support of WebCenter Sites
- Hands-on experience on virtualization software like VMware and Oracle VM Virtual Box
- Knowledge of JBoss Messaging Persistence Manager.
- Having Strong experience in JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, IIS, Apache HTTP Sun One (Web/Application Servers) administration such as Installation, configuration and administration in different environments.
- Experience in configuring WebSphere resources like JVM Custom Properties and Java Mail sessions
- Experience in deploying EJB components of IBM WAS on Linux/AIX environment
- Good knowledge of JAVA, JDBC, JMS, EJB, Servlets
- Handled production incidents, queries, problems through remedy ticketing system and non -production issues/tasks/incidents through JIRA ticketing system.
- Resolved issues related to WebLogic products by communicating with Oracle
- Excellent in analyzing, performance tuning including troubleshooting, monitoring and maintaining WebLogic/JBoss situations and solving the related problems
- Handled Memory issues, application leak or WebLogic leak or sun java bug by tuning and profiling the memory with third party tools
- Provided support for WebCenter Sites
Application Servers: WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x/11g/12c, JBoss AS 5.1/6.0/7.x/8.x, IBM WAS 5.x/6.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x
Web Server: Apache 2.2, 2.4 Sun ONE 6.x, IBM-HTTP Server
Operating Systems: Solaris, Red Hat LINUX, HP-UX, IBM-AIX, Windows
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA/J2EE, SQL, PL-SQL, C# ASP .NET
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, JMS, JTA, JNDI, JMX, EJB, Applets and swing components, AWT
Web Technologies: JDK 1.7,1.8, HTML, XML, DHTML, MSXML, ASPX, PHP
Scripting Languages: WLST, UNIX Shell Scripting (Bourne, Korn, C and Bash), Perl Scripting
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, 11g, 12c, MS SQL Server, Sybase, Pointbase, My SQL, MS Access and DB2
Networking & Protocols: TCP/IP, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SNMP, LDAP, DNS, DHCP
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, HTTPS, T3, T3S, LDAP
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. WebLogic Admin/Middleware
- Installed, configured and administered WebLogic Server 11g/12c, WebCenter Sites, Apache 2.2 in Linux and Sun Solaris environments
- Installed JBOSS web server 1.x and configured with JBOSS EAP 5.0 for load balancing.
- Created and monitored multiple domains with multiple manage servers, machines, node manager and cluster environment
- Configured Clustering of EJB objects, JDBC connections and JMS connection factories.
- Configured and created JMS servers with various JMS Modules like Queues, Topics, Connection Factories, Distributed Queues and Distributed topics.
- Expertise in configuring a domain, deploying applications, configuring data sources, logging and web subsystems in JBOSS 5 and EAP 6.2 in different environments like Development, QA, UAT and Production on Linux (RHEL 5) and Solaris 9 operating systems.
- Configured and monitored Data sources for different manage servers in clustered environment.
- Configured and established connection to file stores and JDBC stores.
- Performed Installation of JBOSS JON 2.4, monitoring server which will monitor the JBOSS.
- Created SSL certificates for JBOSS 5.x/4.x.
- Installed and configured Oracle Enterprise Manager to monitor all databases centrally.
- Created groups, users, roles and configured alerts in JON 2.4 (JBOSS Operations Network) monitoring server.
- Deployed various WAR, JAR, EAR, J2EE applications on clustered environment using WLST and GUI.
- Involved in configuring and maintaining Collabnet Subversion for version control.
- Managed and monitored server instances and automation using WLST.
- Configured connection pools and Data sources for Weblogic 9.2/10.3, JBOSS 4.2/5.0.1/5.1.0, and SJSAS 9.1 application servers with backend oracle 9i/10g/11g RAC DB's.
- Deployed WAR & EAR files in Weblogic 9.2/10.3, JBOSS 4.2/5.0.1/5.1.0 and SJSAS 9.1 application servers hosting clustered environments.
- Configured web server plug-ins Apache 2.2 for WebLogic application servers.
- Installed, configured and administered Apache 2.2 / 2.3 and Apache Tomcat 6.0 / 7.0 on Linux.
- Migrated WebLogic server applications from 9.2/10.0 to 11g/12c.
- Installed patches to applications and Weblogic application servers.
- Played an actively role resolving the environment issues, handling Incident management/ Problem management being part Level 2 Support team.
- Wrote Shell scripts and to automate routine tasks like log parsing, auditing and patch audits
- Strong production support experience with issue management, outage management, root cause analysis, monitoring and resolving the issues.
- Involved in support for production environment and WebLogic server hanging and server crash issues.
- Involved in tuning the heap size parameters and JVM's Garbage collector for WebLogic application servers.
- Involved in providing support for troubleshooting WebCenter Sites.
- Actively participated in team meetings for day-to-day reporting and status reporting.
- Performed QA, Integration, Staging & Production releases of application packages, server and application configuration changes and patches to the middleware components.
Environment: Oracle WebLogic server 11g/12c,JBOSS 4.2/5.0.1/5.1.0 /6.2 EAP,Webcenter sites, Apache 2.2, Sun One Web- server, Linux, Sun Solaris, Infor ERP systems, Subversion, JDBC Connection pool and data sources, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JDK 1.5/1.6, Wily Introscope 6.0, WLST, LDAP, ANT.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Responsible for administration, configuration and monitoring of JBoss EAP 5.2/6.3.2, WebLogic Application Server 10.0.x/11gR1/12C Environments on SUN Solaris 8/9/10 and RHEL 5.x/6.x .
- Experience in Web-based applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers (WebLogic).
- Performance tuning with the help of monitoring tools such as HP open view, thread dumps analysis.
- Installed and configured various middleware packages such as WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss
- Install, maintain, upgrade and support enterprise wide J2EE applications in development, system test, QA, training and production systems running WebLogic application server on Red Hat Linux systems w/ Oracle 10G database.
- Creating profiles in Puppet and pushing them across all the servers in UNIX and Linux environment.
- Worked with Puppet automation and configuration management tool to check for configuration drift.
- Installing and configuring JBoss in training environment for a development project.
- Managed application configurable items for release specific activities in four release environments.
- Experience configuring SUN security agent and working knowledge of the Access manger.
- Configuring policy agent for the applications on all the environments.
- Experience in setting up multiple domains, including machines, managed servers, node managers and clusters in all the environments.
- Installing and upgrading SSL certificates in QA and production environment.
- Expertise in installing, configuring and administration of Apache HTTP 2.0 Web Server and Sun Web Server (iPlanet 6.1).
- Troubleshoot environment and application issues using BEA WLS support patterns as the standard methodology and provide root cause summary to application stakeholders.
- Configured clustering, Data sources and connection pools for various applications on WebLogic application server.
- Responsible for configuring and administering of JMS connection factories
- Extensive experience of setting up multiple cluster environment and deploying applications on the same.
- Up-gradation of WebLogic servers in development, testing, QA, training and production environment and applying patches.
- Worked on Web Security tools- LDAP Server, SSL Certificates.
- Integrated WebLogic and JBoss with Proxy servers(Sun One, Apache) and Authentication servers (Siteminder)
- Node Manager Configuration - remote managed server start and stop. SSL communication between admin server and node manager.
- Knowledge on distributed systems and the support of highly distributed deployment.
- Worked on CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo.
- Good knowledge of other web and applications servers like Sun java systems application server (Sun One application server) JBOSS, Apache.
- Configured Jenkins builds for continuous integration and delivery.
- Created Dashboards in WILY Introscope and monitored JVM instances for J2EE applications.
- Worked as 24/7 Production analyst on a bi-weekly basis.
Environment: BEA WebLogic Application Server 9.2/10.3, Microsoft IIS6.0, Apache 2.0/2.2 web servers, Sun Solaris 8, Sun Solaris 10, Oracle 9i/10g, WLST, JDK 1.4, JDBC, JMS, Servlets, JProbe, LDAP server, Netscape, JNDI, SSL, F5 Load Balancer, WinSCP, Siteminder.
Sr. Middleware Admin
- Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of WebLogic Server 8.1 sp6, WebLogic 11g, SOA11g, OSB11g and Apache.
- Installed, configured, administered and supported JBOSS on RedHat Linux Environments.
- Configured Security authenticators, managed security realms, users and groups.
- Maintained clustered environment for various projects.
- Configure and tune WebLogic domains/applications for performance, scalability and reliability.
- Involved in the migration of WLS from 8.1 to 10.3.3 and SOA Suite 11g.
- Configuration and Administration of OSB, OBAM and Oracle SOA Suite 11g and its components.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and tune Oracle Service Bus, Oracle SOA Suite 11g components.
- Configured and tuning JDBC Connection pools, JMS configurations and JVM tuning.
- Deploy SOA Composite application/services and worked on IIS Administration.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files on both stand alone and clustered environment in JBOSS 4.2/5.0, Weblogic 8.x/9.x/10.x and Apache tomcat 6.0.
- Created SSL certificates for JBOSS 6.x/5.x/4.x.
- Converted data sources from WebLogic to JBOSS.
- Work closely with vendors to facilitate appropriate changes when needed.
- Installed JBOSS web server 1.x and configured with JBOSS EAP 5.0 for load balancing.
- Involved in 24/7 On-call support for production environment and UAT environment
- Configuring SSL in Apache and WebLogic servers.
- Monitoring of the environment using Wily, Site scope and Topaz.
- Work closely with the Linux team to set up the load balancer for the WebLogic/SOA/OSB domains.
- Provided Root Cause Analysis documents for various middleware issues.
- Document backup and DR procedures, logs retention policies, domain build process, SOA/OSB/WLS installation and verification
- Perform On-call support of production WebLogic application infrastructure.
- Provided support to Production, Staging, QA, Development environments for code
- Identifying root causes for the outages and apply appropriate fixes.
- Deploying applications to various production environment using deployment tools. deployments, changes and general support.
- Automated various tasks using Shell scripts and WLST scripts .e.g. OSB export and import scripts, SOA application deployment scripts, WebLogic Deployment scripts. steps, file system and directory layout.
- Work closely with DBA in creating SOA 11g schemas using RCU tool and implementation of SOA purge scripts.
Environment: Solaris 2.8/5.8, Red Hat 6.4.x WebLogic Server 10.2/11g, WLI 8.1, OSB11g, SOA11g, Apache 2.2, F5 Big-IP Load balancer.
Confidential, Pensacola, FL
- Installed, Configured and Administered BEA WebLogic Application Servers 6.x/7.x/8.x and Apache Web-server on Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003 Server Platforms.
- Configured Node manager to administer the Managed servers
- Configured JDBC connection pools and data sources for the applications
- Configured JMS Connection factories and Queues for messaging applications
- Provided complete migration support in WebLogic Server 6.x 8.x
- Created the Data Source, Connection Pool and test the Connection to connecting the DB or not
- Created scripts to deploy applications from command line and automate log archiving
- Involved in working closely with BEA to resolve products issues/bugs and acquired patches for the same
- Involved in WebLogic/JBoss Cluster configuration for Load Balancing and Failover conditions
- Secured the WebLogic/JBoss system resources like JDBC, JNDI, JMS by defining security policies
- Involved in WebLogic/JBoss server performance testing and analyzing performance metrics
- Deployment of various application packages including JAR, WAR, EAR, RAR and properties using custom scripts in development
- Deployed applications from Admin Console of Jboss Eap 5.1 as well as done the hot deployment
- Tuned OS parameters like Swap and virtual Memory settings to improve the Jboss performance
- Installed, Configured and used Hermes JMS to interact with WebLogic JMS providers, discover WebLogic queues and topics, copy/delete messages, and drop XMLs in WebLogic JMS queues and IBM MQ queues
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication
- Installed and configured Jboss Application servers for development, QA and production systems
- Used configuration wizard and configuration builder extensively to create and manage WebLogic/JBoss domains
- Involved in setting up the cluster environment for WebLogic/JBoss Server and by configuring custom security authorization providers
- Actively involved in monitoring server performance, network traffic to reduce performance bottleneck by enhanced performance ensuring upstream queuing
- Administered performance tuning capabilities in solving environmental/configuration issues that customers have in web server plug-ins, Cluster setups, JMS Bridge configurations, Connection Pools setup etc., these involve third party products interaction with the WebLogic/JBoss Servers
Environment: BEA WebLogic Application Server 6.x/7.x/8.x, JBoss 5.x, Apache web server, Microsoft 2000/2003, JMS (Bridge Configurations, Queues, Topics, Connection Factories), Hermes JMS, JDBC Connection Pool and Data sources, JNDI, F5 Load Balancer
Application Support Engineer
- Installation, Configuring and troubleshooting the WebLogic Application Servers 8.1/9.2
- Installed and configured Apache 1.3 as plug-in on UNIX environment and deployed applications.
- Involved in Supporting Ldap, admin Console, iPlanet, WebLogic Applications, Sales Tools.
- Working closely with designers, developers and partners.
- Installed, configured and maintained iPlanet web server on Solaris 2.x.
- Application Deployment on WebLogic 8.1 on a single Server and a cluster of Servers.
- Worked on Red Hat Enterprise 4/5 platform and Sun Solaris one.
- Configuring Clusters on WebLogic using the WebLogic Console.
- Performed hot deployment of application on WebLogic7.0and 8.1.
- Performed analysis Memory Leaks, JVM heap settings and tuning.
- Configured SSL communication between Admin Server and Node Manager
- Trouble shot network problems between servers (clustering fail over issues).
- Designing, testing and realizing wide range of services based on latest technologies.
- Migration of application from WebLogic 8.1 Installation and administration of WebLogic.
- Installation of SUN Solaris-2.x, 8 on Sun Boxes Building a development, testing, staging Environment.
- Configuring database connectivity using JDBC and Configured WebLogic Virtual hosts.
- Configuring database connectivity using JDBC and Configured Weblogic Virtual hosts.
- Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by tuning Weblogic Heap Size, garbage collection, JDBC Pools.
- Involved in 24/7 support for production environments.
Environment: BEA Web logic Server 8.1 SP4, Apache HTTP Server, Sun and 9, Windows 2000/NT, Oracle 9.x, SQL Server 2000.