- Around 3 years of experience with Application development experience using ServiceNow cloud and Agile methodologies and SQL.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Project Analysis, Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment and Documentation.
- Expertise in IT with good experience on ServiceNow Development, Maintenance and Administration.
- Experience in designing, developing, customizing & administering ITSM suite of applications.
- Experience in Service Management and Service Delivery Process. (ITIL Frame Work)
- Extensive experience on technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Asset management.
- Experienced in using Visual Studio.Technologies like C#.NET, ASP.
- Experienced in generating different kinds of scheduled Reports and marking them as Gauges.
- Created different Transform maps to import data into ServiceNow.
- Implementation of CMDB module using Discovery tool in ServiceNow.
- Quick Learner with excellent analytical and Interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in creating Update Sets to migrate group of customizations from one instance to another instance.
- Responsible for the delivery of Business Requirements Documents (BRD) within project timelines.
- Involved in designing and modification of ServiceNow Service Portal.
ITSM tools: ITSM Suite, HP Service Manager, BMC Remedy, Servicenow, CMS, LDAP.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, LINUX, AIX.
Utilities: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office.
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Six Sigma, Agile, SCRUM.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Involved in creating Technical Design Documentation for Migration from existing technologies to ServiceNow.
- Worked on various modules of ServiceNow like Incident management, Change management, Problem management, Service Catalog, User Administration, Reporting and Discovery.
- Designed and implemented new functionality using UI Policies and Data Policy.
- Responsible for creating various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Customization of form design and layout for various ITIL process for Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Service Catalog.
- Configured MID Server and integrated LDAP with ServiceNow.
- Worked on order guides for Order guide, to arrange them in sequential order to make the user comfortable while raising a request.
- Maintenance of variable sets by required variables in different Catalogs items and as per the Catalogs item requirements.
- Involved in developing Service catalogs which includes creation of new Catalog items, designing workflows and execution plans.
- Involved in redesigning the workflows using Servicenow workflow editor.
- Developed workflows and in customizing the applications in ServiceNow using Java script, HTML.
- Involved in Production Support for all the ServiceNow related issues.
- Good knowledge on Servicenow Orchestration and MID servers Installation.
- Upgraded Service Now from Helsinki to Jakarta version.
- Provided integration guidance on projects for System integration.
- Worked on end to end implementation of CTI Integrations, Supported the team with the work flow of the integrations.
- Experience in development and design of Self ServicePortal
- Cloned out of the box widgets and embedded them on Service Portal in order to achieve certain functionalities.
- Involved in designing, development of Employee Self-Service Portal, Order guide for Service Catalog, Knowledge base, Create a Service Ticket, Schedule a call from the service desk and Schedule a time for solving the issues with one to one personally.
- Have good exposure in building Service Portal and Content Management Systems.
- Implemented system security by using Access Control Lists (ACL).
Jr. ServiceNow developer
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Implemented, Customized and Configured of different Service Manager Modules like Change, Request, Service Desk Incidents, Service Catalogs.
- Facilitated rollout of new applications and modules.
- Designed and implemented new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies, and Access Lists etc.
- Managing and running the Change Management process to make sure all the changes are taking place in the client environment in a controlled manner.
- Worked on BMC Remedy ITSM suite to provide out - of-the box ITIL service support functionality.
- Worked on integrating with external applications and automated processing using ServiceNow Orchestration .
- Worked on Service Catalogs and Request Workflow Designs.
- Have good exposure on Content Management System
- Worked on Helsinki version of Service Now.
- Created various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Actively involved in development of UI policies, UI actions and Business rules to implement Incident management.
- Involved in creating users, groups, roles and load the data to service now using import sets on daily, weekly or requirement basis.
- Worked on Agile method environment and implemented the changes required by the business owners on a regular basis.
- Created Buttons and context menus both on form and lists using UI actions.
- Involved in creating Import sets to transfer data and transform maps .
- Worked on Customization of SRM according to the client's requirements and Configure with respect to backend applications i.e. Incident and Change Management.
- This includes various administration tasks within Service desk software.
- Assisted in the import of configuration and asset data.
- Deployed Service Now Service Catalog for users to create Service Requests and Service Items.
- Managing and implementing new enhancements in Development, Staging and Production environment .
- Created multiple reports as per the business requirements.
- Proactively monitored incident, SLA reporting trends and help business/leadership on proactive Measures.
- Worked with process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional requirements within ServiceNow.
- Ensured development opportunities on ServiceNow platform are identified to meet evolving business needs and align with key business strategies.
- Coordinated and participated in ServiceNow Incident / Request Management testing lifecycle.
- Created various workflows for Incident, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Assisted in the import of configuration and asset data.
- Implemented, customized and configured different Service Manager Modules like Change Request, Service Desk, Service Catalog, Problem.
- Worked on Report, dashboard designing with Performance analytics.
- Worked on the release and problem management requirements gathering through testing.
- Provided detailed Root Cause Analysis (RCA) documentation to Problem Management and attended RCA meetings with the customer to determine the root cause of incidents, SLA infractions and primary ownership of any resulting action.
- Worked on the functionality of Inventory Management plugin into Asset Management.
- Regular interaction with the Process Owners and other Support teams for Incident resolution within agreed SLA.
- Configured Email Notification and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in the system such as updates to Change and Problem requests.
- Developed automated mappings to schedule the load flat files on daily, weekly& monthly basis.
- Developed reusable SRM workflows i.e. Approval workflows, Notification workflows.
- Designed and delivered technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform.
- Worked On Eureka Version in Service Now.
- Worked on integration of service now with 3rd party tools and important of SOAP&REST API.