- IT professional with 8 years of experience as DevOps & Cloud Engineer, Build/Release Management, UNIX/Linux administrator in all phases of SDLC like Analysis, Design, Development, Deploying, Testing and Maintenance of various web - based applications.
- Experience in working with AWS resources like EC2, IAM, EBS, S3, ELB, VPC, ECS, Lambda, Route 53, Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudTrail, SQS, SNS & worked on DNS, Kinesis, RedShift Cluster, OpsWorks, SSL, Firewalls and experienced in Cloud automation.
- Experience in working with AWS Code Pipeline & creating CloudFormation JSON templates to create custom sized VPC, & migrate a production infrastructure into an AWS utilizing CodeDeploy, CodeCommit, OpsWorks.
- Expertise in using Python, included Boto3 to supplement automation provided by Ansible & Terraform for tasks like encrypting EBS volumes, backing AMIs, scheduling Lambda functions for routine AWS tasks.
- Strong Experience in Administration and Troubleshooting of Azure IAAS Components (VM, Storage, VNET, OMS, NSG, Site to Site VPN, RBAC, Load Balancers, Availability Sets). Experience in creating PaaS Builds, PaaS Deployments, Storage-Accounts, Queues, CDN, Azure Service Bus.
- Excellent knowledge of Azure compute services, Azure Web apps, Data Factory & Blob Storage, Azure Networking, and Identity & Access Management, Azure AD, Multi-Factor Authentications.
- Experience in migrating on-premises applications to Azure. Configured VNETs and subnets as per the project requirement. Performed PowerShell scripting to do Patching, Imaging, and Deployments in Azure.
- Experience in OpenStack Cloud deployment & administration including various components like Nova, Neutron, Cinder, Keystone, Horizon, Glance.
- Created OpenStack Heat Templates for launching VM's to be used as Jenkins Slave nodes for individual jobs. Familiar with OpenStack concepts of user facing availability zones and administrator facing host aggregates.
- Extensively involved in infrastructure as code, execution plans, resource graph & change automation using Terraform.
- Ensured successful architecture and deployment of enterprise-grade PaaS solutions using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) as well as proper operation during initial application migration and net new development
- Worked in various environments like QA, DEV, TEST, PROD, UAT for various releases with designed strategies.
- Extensively worked on Ansible Playbooks, Inventory files, Vault feature to configure the servers, deploy software, encryption of data file & orchestrate continuous deployments or zero downtime rolling updates. Worked on Ansible Tower which provides an easy-to-use dashboard, & role-based access control.
- Extensively worked on Chef Roles, Cookbooks, Recipes, Templates, Resources, Attributes & Data bags. Proficient in the setup of Chef servers, workstations & bootstrapping infrastructure Chef nodes for configuration management.
- Implemented Puppet agent based & agentless configurations, Puppet dashboards, MCollective with active MQ server, plugin-sync, stored configs, Hiera, Facter & and wrote Puppet manifests.
- Experience working on Docker Hub, Docker Swarm, Docker Container network, creating Image files primarily for middleware installations & domain configurations. Evaluated Kubernetes for Docker Container Orchestration.
- Experienced with deployment automation of all the microservices to pull the image from the private Docker Registry and deploy to Docker Swarm Cluster using Ansible.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm. Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, managed manifest files & releases of Helm packages. Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Implemented CI/CD for J2EE, SOA & Micro services Architecture Environment (NodeJS, .Net Core, Zookeeper, Kafka, Redis) using Jenkins, Anthill Pro & UDeploy. Used Jenkins with SonarQube to get the better quality of the Source code.
- Integrated Jenkins CI tool with build automation tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle & for the building of deployable artifacts (JAR, WAR & EAR, EXE) from source code.
- Involved in setting up CI/CD using Bamboo with the Artifactory repository. Resolved update, merge & password authentication issues in Bamboo & JIRA.
- Implemented and maintained the branching, tagging & build/release strategies using SCM tools Subversion, GIT, Bitbucket and maintained build packages using Team Foundation Server (TFS) on Linux & Windows platforms.
- Experience in working with the ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana) stack & Splunk to analyze & visualize large volumes of log data obtained from servers.
- Worked on other monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix to monitor thousands of metrics collected from servers, virtual machines & any other kind of network device to determine the current health of IT infrastructure.
- Worked in the agile environment of JIRA refactoring existing components & widgets to keep in sync with the emerging new trends of AEM.
- Expertise in scripting for automation, & monitoring using Shell, Bash, PowerShell, PHP, Java, Python, YAML, Ruby & Perl scripts.
- Experience in implementation and administration VMware, vSphere ESXi 5.x, 4.x, ESX 3.x platform, vCenter 5.x, 4.x and consolidating resources via Virtualization VMware & Hyper-V.
- Performed OS installations, OS Upgrades, & Server Patching by configuring PXE & DHCP server using Kickstart & Jumpstart scripts on Red Hat Linux 5.x, 6.x & 7.x
- Experience in creating Disk Partitions, Logical Volume Manager (LVM) & RAID Technologies on different File Systems like Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, XFS on various Linux Distributions & involved in creating Veritas volume manager on Solaris.
- Experience in configuring, & troubleshooting Unix/Linux Networking services & protocols like TCP, SMTP, HTTP, SNMP, NIS, NIS+, OSPF, LDAP, DNS, NFS, DHCP, NAS, FTP, SSH & SAMBA.
- Worked on web servers such as APACHE HTTP server, NGINX, Apache TOMCAT. Worked on application servers such as Oracle WebLogic 9.x, 10.x, IBM WebSphere 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, JBoss 4.1.
- Proficient in creating automation & deployment templates for Relational & NoSQL databases including SQL, MSSQL, Oracle, Cassandra & MongoDB, DynamoDB .
Cloud: AWS, OpenStack, Azure.
Configuration Management Tools: CHEF, PUPPET, ANSIBLE
CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE
Container Tools: Docker, Kubernetes
Version Control Tools: GIT, CVS, SVN, BitBucket.
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Splunk, Zabbix, Cloudwatch, New Relic, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), JIRA
Databases: My SQL, MS Access, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB)
Web Servers: Tomcat, APACHE 2.x, 3.x, JBoss 4.x/5.x, Web Logic (8/9/10) & Web Sphere 4.0/5.0
Application Servers: Web Logic Application Server 9.x, 10.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/7.x, Red Hat JBOSS 4.22.GA, WebSphere 6.x/7.x/8.x
Networking/Protocol: TCP/IP, NIS, NFS, DNS, DHCP, WAN, SMTP, LAN, FTP/TFTP
Operating Systems: Linux (Red Hat 4/5/6/7, CENTOS & SUSE), Solaris 11/10/9/8, HP-UX 11.0, 11.11, 11.23, 11.31, IBM AIX (4.3/5.x/6.x/7.x), HPUX11i V1, V2 & V3, Ubuntu 12/13/14, Windows NT /2000/2003, DEBIAN, Mac OSx
Virtualization Tech: VMware vSphere ESXi 5.x/4.x, ESX /3.x, VMware Workstation, Oracle Virtual box
Scripting: Perl, Python, YAML, Ruby, PHP, Bash, Shell, PowerShell, JSON.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Cloud/DevOps Engineer
- Involved in complete cycle of migrating physical Linux/Windows machines to AWS Cloud & configured Apache webserver in the Linux AWS Cloud environment using Ansible automation. Using Ansible with AWS allowed me to reduce costs for the department and eliminate unwarranted resources.
- Involved in designing and deploying a multitude of applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, Lambda, RedShift, focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling in AWS using Cloud Formation.
- Supported AWS Cloud environment with AWS instances, configured Elastic IP & Elastic Storage. Used AWS CloudFront to deliver content from AWS edge locations to users, allowing for further reduction of load on front-end servers.
- Created Route53 to route traffic between different regions. Worked with Security groups & Network ACLs.
- Experience with AWS S3 services like creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning, tagging & lifecycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier.
- To trigger changes made in AWS Dynamo DB integrated it with Lambda, created Cron jobs for initiating our daily batch data pulls, executing our continuous integration tests done under Jenkins & backup the Dynamo DB streams.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication. Provided policies to groups using policy generator and set different permissions based on the requirement along with providing Amazon Resource Name (ARN).
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, and Security policies & configured BGP routes to enable ExpressRoute connections between on-premise data centers & Azure cloud.
- Led implementation of Azure Active Directory for single sign-on access to thousands of cloud SaaS applications like Office 365, Dropbox. Also configured Azure Role-based Access Control (RBAC) to segregate duties within our team and grant only the amount of access to users that they need to perform their jobs.
- For automations in Azure configured Azure Runbooks of type PowerShell Workflow which allowed use of Parallel Processing to perform multiple actions in parallel.
- Configured three types of blobs: block blobs, page blobs, and append blobs in Azure for storing large amount of unstructured object data such as text or binary data, that can be accessed from anywhere via HTTP or HTTPS .
- Worked on Azure Fabric, Micro services, IoT & Docker containers in Azure and involved in setting up Terraform continuous build integration system. Used Azure Internal Load Balancer to provide high availability for IaaS VMs & PaaS role instances.
- Provided POC's to provision the AWS infrastructure using Ansible playbooks which includes checking the health status, monitoring & gathering facts about the EC2-instances, Elastic Load Balancers, Auto Scaling groups & other resources.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with YAML, to manage configurations of AWS Nodes & test Playbooks on instances using Python.
- Deployed & configured CHEF Server & CHEF Solo including bootstrapping of client nodes for provisioning; Managed & configured hundreds of servers using Chef.
- Written several Chef Cookbooks & Recipes with Ruby scripting to automate the installation of WebLogic domain & JDK & customized Recipes from Chef Supermarket to align with current requirements.
- Written various Docker-Compose files in YAML to run multi-containers applications. Worked on Docker Version Manager to switch between Docker Clients.
- Established a local dev workflow that centered around minikube to validate deployments in Kubernetes. Created REST API to store, update, read & delete bucket information on Console using Kubernetes interfaces
- Involved in setting up Kubernetes (k8s) to cluster & orchestrate Docker containers for running microservices by creating Pods. Took several microservices into production with Kubernetes backed Infrastructure.
- Good understanding of Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) Architecture (Diego Architecture), PCF components and their functionalities Experienced in using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) CLI for deploying applications and other CF management activities.
- Managed artifacts generated by Jenkins & configured jobs with the Maven for various deployments of JAVA/J2EE enterprise applications in Agile environment, automated solutions using Python & managed Jfrog artifacts in Sonatype NEXUS repository.
- Integrated Jenkins with Docker container using CloudBees Docker pipeline plugin to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker Registry and then deployed to Kubernetes. Integrated Selenium automation regression test suite in Jenkins build pipeline.
- Configured Bitbucket with Jenkins & automated the build process through SCM polling. Created post-commit & pre-push hooks using Python in Bitbucket repositories. Resolved merging issues during rebasing & re-integrating branches.
- Managed central repositories & implemented Atlassian Stash (Bitbucket) along with GIT to host GIT central repositories for source code across products, facilitate code reviews & login audits for Security Compliance.
- Configured & managed an ELK stack, setup the Elasticsearch ELK Stack to collect, search & analyze log files from across the servers. Evaluated system logs using ELK software stack.
- Used ELK stack with X-pack features for log monitoring. Created various index patterns geo-mapping visualizations using Kibana to show customer locations in U.S based maps.
- Integrated defect tracking tool JIRA with Jenkins CI server for identifying, logging, tracking & documenting defects/issues in real-time.
- Developed PowerShell scripts to automate the project creation, setting permissions for users, groups in TFS.
- Developed automation scripting in Python using Chef to deploy & manage Java .Net applications across Linux/Windows servers.
- Working on a variety of Linux platforms RHEL 5.x, 6.x, 7 which includes installation, configuring and maintenance of applications for Prod, Stage and Dev environments.
Environment: RedHat Linux 7.x, CentOS 5.x, 6.x, 7, AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana (ELK), Chef, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Ruby, Shell, TFS, JIRA, Python, Oracle, WebLogic Server 11g, Apache Tomcat, Apache Mesos, Docker, Kubernetes, Virtualization, Apache HTTP server, Nginx, Nexus, Java, .Net, LDAP, JDK1.7, GitHub/Bitbucket.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Involved in designing & deploying multiple applications using the almost all the AWS cloud infrastructure by integrating with Ansible & Jenkins for CI/CD. Focusing on high availability, fault tolerance & auto-scaling of the instances.
- Worked extensively on AWS features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, Auto Scaling groups. Created Cloud Watch alerts for instances & using them in Auto-scaling launch configurations.
- Created automation for many AWS specific tasks such as parsing a CSV for automated read/writes into DynamoDB so that changes are source controlled and automated via Jenkins.
- Maintained the user accounts IAM Roles, Route 53(CNAME), VPC, RDB, MongoDB, SQS & SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Managed data warehouse using Amazon RedShift to analyze all data using SQL & existing business intelligence tools.
- Converted existing AWS infrastructure to serverless architecture (AWS Lambda, Kinesis) deployed via Terraform & AWS Cloud formation.
- Managed OpenStack Infrastructure upgrades, expansion, scaling, troubleshooting and debugging for large and medium OpenStack deployment sites.
- Migrated applications to OpenStack cloud & created instances using Chef automation. Designed & implemented an auto backup & disaster recovery script for OpenStack Cloud.
- Familiar with OpenStack concepts of user-facing availability zones & administrator facing host aggregates.
- Implemented multi-tier application provisioning in the OpenStack cloud. Established an automated system of creating VMs in OpenStack & VMWare for Dev, ISO, Pre-Prod, & Prod, with minimal intervention for smooth transitions.
- Demonstrated on Ansible along with Ansible Tower can be used to automate different software development processes all over the team organization.
- Used Ansible Playbooks to manage Web applications, environment configuration files, Users, Mount points, and Packages. Customized Ansible modules for finding facts about AWS Cloud watch alarms and taking actions to manage those alarms during deployments.
- Installed and used Chef Server enterprise on-premise, workstation and bootstrapped the nodes using Knife command. Created various Roles & Environments & used Chef Handlers for auto kick-off requirement jobs.
- Implemented Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers. Also re-used and modified same Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances
- Created Docker Images & Docker Containers using Terraform Scripts. Used these containers for branching purpose & deployed with Amazon Elastic Beanstalk.
- Implemented a Kubernetes Container Orchestration solution within OpenStack allowing for easy management, creation & recovery of OpenStack assets.
- Integrated Maven with Jenkins by which the Surefire test reports and Javadoc produced by Maven are captured and to build parallel modules for larger maven projects.
- Coordinated & assisted developers with establishing & applying appropriate branching, naming conventions using GIT source control.
- Implemented the automated Nagios in Ops environment for alerts & email notifications using Python script & executed them through Ansible.
- Involved in Splunk search construction with the ability to create well-structured search queries that minimize performance impact.
- Implemented JIRA to track all issues pertaining to the software development lifecycle & integrated JIRA with repositories of GIT to track all code changes.
- Created and maintained the Python deployment scripts for Tomcat web application servers. Written Shell scripts to apply the Integration label to all the files which needs manual labelling of files.
- Installed, configured, maintained Virtual Machines, VMware ESXi 5.0/5.5 Host Server, vSphere Suite with P2P & P2V.
- Installed RedHat Linux using Kickstart, applied security policies for hardening server, based on the company policies.
- Managed Active Directory Services, created service accounts and monitored Windows event logs to identify issues and troubleshoot. Configured & administered LDAP, NFS & NIS in Linux & implemented Samba for sharing of resources between Linux & Windows environment.
Environment: Amazon Web Services(AWS), OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven/ANT, GIT, Splunk, Nagios, Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK), Java, .Net, JIRA, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, MongoDB, Linux/RHEL, Vagrant, Active Directory, LDAP, VMWare Servers, Windows, PowerShell, Ruby, YAML, Shell, Bash, Python.
Confidential, Park Ridge, IL
- Worked on multiple AWS EC2 instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) & AMIs, Auto scaling to design cost-effective, fault-tolerant & highly available systems. Migrated VMWARE VMs to AWS with VMDK import tools.
- Utilized Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS) which provides persistent block storage volumes for use with EC2 instances in the AWS cloud. Implemented NAT gateways for web apps hosted on private subnets.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying & scaling web applications & services developed with Java, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby on familiar servers such as Apache.
- Set CRON Jobs to download daily backups of critical services to on-premise using AWS-CLI. Used AWS API Gateway to make REST API call to Dynamo DB.
- Configured Nagios to monitored AWS EC2 Linux instances with Puppet automation.
- Developed Puppet module for automation using a combination of Puppet Master, R10K Wrapper, GIT Enterprise, Vagrant & Jenkins. Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Implemented Puppet manifests for LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/Python/PHP) server deployments.
- Created scripts in Python which integrated with Amazon API in SaaS environment to control instance operations. Implemented zero downtime deployment process in WebLogic using Python , Shell script & automated it using Jenkins .
- Expertise in setting up Upstream & Downstream Jobs Jenkins & Hudson. Worked with Jenkins Pipelines.
- Developed build & deployment scripts using MAVEN & ANT as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments for CI.
- Implemented Maven Release Plug-in through Jenkins Jobs for deploying the artifacts to GIT repository.
- Initiated responsibility for administering the GIT servers which included install, upgrade, backup, adding, users, creating repository/branches, troubleshooting merging, tagging issues & maintenance.
- Configured JIRA as defect tracking system and configured various workflows, customizations, and plugins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker.
- Implemented & configured Nagios for continuous monitoring of applications in the production environment & enabled notifications via emails & text messages.
- Gained enough knowledge on Splunk architecture & various components (indexer, forwarder, search head, deployment server), Heavy & Universal forwarder, License model.
- Worked on testing, evaluation & troubleshooting of MongoDB & Cassandra NoSQL database systems & cluster configurations to ensure high-availability in various crash scenarios.
- Configured Linux servers for clusters of Oracle Real Application and configured SAN -based mount points as well.
- Gained experience with Red Hat Linux kernel , memory upgrades, and swaps area. Installed RedHat Linux using Kickstart & Sun Solaris with JumpStart . Configured DNS, DHCP, NIS, NFS in Sun Solaris 8, 9 & other Network Services.
Environment: AWS, Puppet, Puppet Hiera, Jenkins, Hudson, Git, Nagios, Splunk, JIRA, PowerShell, Java.Net, Bash Scripting, Python, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson, Ant, YAML, Nagios, Shell, Perl, JBoss Application Servers, Windows, WebSphere Application Server, Python, Splunk, Linux, Solaris.
Build & Release Engineer
- Developed build and deployment processes for Pre-production environments.
- Used Puppet enterprise to manage application configurations in large VMware environments as well as new SOA environment.
- Implemented CI/CD web hooks & workflows around Jenkins to automate the dev test deploy workflow around Puppet codebase.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit, integration, & functional tests, run automatically by Hudson/Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to GIT.
- Deployed & troubleshooting of various Jenkins issues. Installed & uninstalled, upgraded & downgraded various plugins in Jenkins .
- Configured Jenkins to build Java Code using Meta Case Software & done C.I process the Java code generated.
- Created Maven POMs to automate the build process for the new projects & integrated them with third-party tools like Sonar, Nexus.
- Used Maven dependency management system to deploy snapshot & release artifacts to Nexus to share artifacts across Java.Net projects & environments. Performed migration of the source code from Apache Subversion (SVN) to GIT HUB.
- Expertise in load balancing & monitoring with Nagios & Splunk. Collaborated with internal teams to integrate data feeds to a centralized Splunk platform.
- Worked with JIRA for creating Projects, assigning permissions to users and groups for the projects & Created Mail handlers and notification Schemes for JIRA.
- Scheduled the Linux Cron jobs & Jenkins jobs for build automation. Developed Perl & shell scripts for automation of the build & release process.
- Implemented LDAP integration to filter the security for the Prod, Dev & Test environment for Deployment jobs in Jenkins.
- Administered TCP/IP, UNIX, LAN, WAN Apache, WebLogic, Ethernet, Firewall, Middleware, Web Server.
- Migrated the deployment jobs from Rundeck to Jenkins.
- Worked using vSphere wherein experienced with VSAN for storage and NSX for network virtualization
- Installed, Configured, Upgraded & Maintained Sun Solaris, RHEL 6.x, 5.x, 4, SUSE 11.x, 10.x, CentOS, Ubuntu, IBM AIX & Windows Servers.
- Developed & implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications per the Agile process.
- Involved in setting up VMware ESX Server, VMware Virtual Center, VMware HA, VMware DRS, & VMware Consolidated Backup (VCB).
Environment: Puppet, Puppet Hiera, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Nagios, Splunk, JIRA, PowerShell, Java .Net, Bash, Python, YAML, Nagios, Splunk, Shell, Perl, JBoss, Windows, WebSphere Application Server, Python, VMware, Linux, Solaris.
- Configured Hardware & Software RAID on Digital & Sun Servers
- Implemented multiple Virtualization Infrastructures on VMware Hypervisor (VSphere Client).
- Involved in Troubleshooting & analysis of hardware & software failures for various Linux servers (core dump & log file analysis).
- Configured Linux Servers using Kickstart as well as manual installations & the recovery of the root password.
- Configured & Administered Apache, VSFTPD services & JBOSS & Apache Installations, MySQL, PHP
- Configured Login management centrally using OPEN LDAP.
- File system Tuning & growing using VERITAS File System (VxFS), coordinated with SAN Team for storage allocation & Disk Dynamic Multipath.
- Written Shell scripts for automation of daily tasks, documented the changes that happen in the environment & in each server, analyzing the error logs, analyzing the User logs, analyzing logs.
- Managed account using Active Directory such as resetting the password, unlocking accounts, creating new accounts, adding users to GP (group policy), setting up email accounts on the exchange server and distribution lists etc.
- Installed & configured DHCP, DNS (BIND, MS), web (Apache, IIS), mail (SMTP, IMAP, POP3), & file servers on Linux servers.
- Involved with the migration of data from Sun One Directory Server from Sun Solaris to Redhat Linux, which included migration of user data, indexes & server certificates.
- Installed WebLogic 9.x & JBoss 4.0 Application Server. Involved in the configuration of domains, deployment of applications on Development to UAT environment.
- Used Veritas File system (VxFS) & Veritas Volume Manager (VxVM) to configure RAID 1 & RAID 5 Storage Systems on Sun Solaris.
- Management of RedHat LINUX user accounts, groups, directories, file permissions & Sudo rules. Packaged software & maintained repositories using Yum or RPM & Apt or DEB distribution systems.
- Managed Patches, Upgrades & Licensed Products for System software on all flavors of UNIX & Linux Servers.
- Provided 24x7 System Administration support for 300+ Red Hat Linux 5.x, 4.x servers & resolved trouble tickets on shift rotation basis.
Environment: Linux Red Hat 3.x, 4.x, RHEL 3, 4, 5, Solaris 9, 10, Bash, shell, WebSphere 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, MySQL, DHCP, NFS, Apache, DNS, VMware.
- Responsible for creating builds, staging & deploying software content across multiple environments (DEV, QA, Demo, Test, Staging, UAT & Production)
- A custom build of Windows 2003 & Windows 2008 servers which includes adding users, SAN, network configuration, installing application related packages, managing services.
- Involved in installation, configuration, upgrade & administration of IBM pSeries & Power5/Powerer6 servers on various levels of AIX operating system utilizing environment.
- Responsible for configuring real-time backup of web servers.
- Worked with remote system administration using tools like SSH, Telnet, & Rlogin.
- Migrated the entire Application from JBoss to Tomcat environment.
- Configuring the NFS servers, setting up servers in a network environment & configuring FTP, NTP, NIS servers, clients for various departments & clients.
- Involved with Kernel tuning, writing Shell scripts for system maintenance & file management.
- Confidential Bank Pvt Limited-Hyderabad IN Linux Administrator Managing HP-UX, Compaq & Linux workstations & servers.
- Responsible for the Database, Network operation with 80 servers.
Environment : Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, 2003, Linux, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, RIP, FTP, TFTP, Terminal Services, SNMP, SMTP, NFS, Oracle, Db2, JBoss