- Expansive knowledge constructing SCM Process initiatives, strategies, and release memos adhering to development requirements; and ensuring QA teams perform at the highest sustainable levels.
- Demonstrated acumen governing individual projects priorities, deadlines, and certifying related tasks are finalized by leverage previous work experience; while following existing methodologies.
- Immaculate track record productively functioning in the IT Industry handling Configuration, Build, Deploy, and Release Management procedures.
- Administered Linux servers for several functions including managing Apache/Tomcat server, mail server, and MySQL databases in both development and production.
- Experience in configuring and setting up Virtual Environments using VMware, OpenStack, and AWS.
- Made extensive use of GitHub, Chef, Jenkins, Shell and ansible to manage build / deploy tasks, including Continues Integration.
- Proven leader possessing superb communication and interpersonal skills with an innate ability to work closely with colleagues and business partners to solve technical business problems using advanced technology.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting JBOSS in Linux/Unix, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, Nagios and security software’s. Worked on Hibernate framework in Hadoop for mapping Java classes to database tables using xml file.
- Familiar with all components of software development life cycle (SDLC) including analysis planning, developing, testing, implementation, and after production project evaluations.
- Used Terraform in AWS Virtual Private Cloud to automatically setup and modify settings by interfacing with control layer.
- Vigorously researched and studied AWS Redshift to obtain experience directly related to managing AWS user keys, establishing hardware security modules, and implementing CloudHSM or Key Management Services.
- Performed Server health monitoring and system tuning as per vendor recommendations.
- Quick analyzing and identifying ability of operational issues including good understanding of backups, deployment and load balancing techniques.
Build Tools: MAVEN, ANT and Eclipse.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Crowd and Confluence.
Web/ Application Servers: Apache, Apache Proxy, JBOSS, Web sphere.
SCM/Version Control Tools: GIT, Bitbucket, GitHub, SVN, and Clear Case.
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins and bamboo
Continuous Deployment tools: Ansible and Chef.
Application configuration: Mongo DB, Express Js, Angular Js, Node Js & terraform
Cloud services: OpenStack and Amazon Web Services(AWS), EC2, RDS,S3, ROUTE53SNS, SQS, Cloud front, Lambda, Elasticsearch, Cloud Formation EBS, ELB, Cloud watch, Elastic beanstalk and Cloud trail.
Virtualization Technologies: VMWare, ESXi and vSphere.
Monitoring tools: Nagios, splunk, sonarqube, SysDig, ELK Stack and Selenium
Scripting Languages: UNIX, Shell scripting, JSON, YAML, Ruby.
Operating System: Unix, Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat(RHEL), Centos) & Windows.
Database: Mongo Db, MY SQL and SQL Server
DevOps & AWS Engineer
- Strategically devised and implemented AWS Solutions through the usage of R53, IAM, EBS, EC2, S3, Auto Scaling Groups, Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Ops Works, and Google Cloud Formation.
- Devised and launched Continuous Integration systems that configured Jenkins servers, nodes, and produced necessary scripts including Perl & Python, Bash, and conforming VMs.
- Experience with Virtualization technologies like Installing, Configuring, troubleshooting, and administering VMware ESX/ESXi and created and managed VMs (virtual server) and also involved in the maintenance of the virtual server.
- Successfully utilized AWS Cloud Services including VPC, EC2, and Auto Scaling Groups to develop secure, expandable, and pliable systems to withstand foreseen and unforeseen load bursts.
- Advantageously utilized Ansible Towers found in Ansible Playbooks to regulate electronic system health status checks for three separate DevOps’ environments.
- Experienced in automating deployment tool Nolio and conversion of buils.xml into pom.xml in building the applications using ANT & MAVEN.
- Used terraform in managing resource scheduling, disposable environments and multitier applications.
- Initiated automated local user provisionary settings to establish Security Groups, ELBs, AMIs, and Auto Scaling Groups to determine cost beneficial, error tolerant, and highly functioning systems.
- Experienced in usage of selenium for browsers that provide tools for authoring tests.
- Extensive use of Jira for task management and issue tracking as part of Agile.
- Used confluence in documentation of processes.
- Sustained a Live Like Environment testing for potential production issues that may occur during the set - up phase and eventually catapulting the environment into final production phase.
- Disseminated applications throughout hybrid AWS and physical intel centers while configuring automation tool Chef on active Linux servers.
- Expertise in Installation, Configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of VMware virtual infrastructure platform.
- Responsible for designing and deploying best SCM processes and procedures with GitHub, Git & eclipse.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Ubuntu Linux using Amazon EC2, Chef, and custom Ruby/Bash scripts.
- Expertise in terraform for building, changing and versioning infrastructure.
- Consistently repaired, fixed, and operated HBA, Firewall, Load Balancer, Networks, Middleware, Web Applications DNS, and numerous job-related hardwares.
- Installed and configured SysDig and Nagios monitoring tool, while using it for monitoring network services and host resources.
- Worked on sonarqube in establishing action plans and configurations.
- Dually functioned as System Administrator for the build and deployment procedures for ITEST and DEV.
Build & Release Engineer
- Systematically dictated configuration, release, and build management through the accurate usage of Jenkins and Hudson AWSs.
- Worked on OpenStack in dynamic management of virtualization, storage and networking.
- Collaborated with Development Team during the design process to foster user case diagrams by employing Rational Rose, and manually tested all applications and softwares.
- Worked on Monitoring systems Nagios and Splunk and repositories nexus and artifactory.
- Systematically generated workflows inside JIRA to administer all product changes from initial development until final production and post production testing.