- A total IT experience of 8.5 years of experience in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on Microsoft .NET Technologies and expertise in implementing N - Tier Architecture.
- Extensive experience through the entire Software Development Life Cycle such as planning, analysis Design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, Client- Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Designing and developing web based application using ASP.Net MVC, C#.NET and SQL server as database
- Extensive hands on experience in designing, developing various business applications using Web Services, SOAP, Web API, WCF, Entity framework
- Strong working knowledge of web technologies including Angular/Knockout Js, Jquery, Ajax,Json,, html,css,xml
- Extensively worked on Angular JS for implementing responsive UI with MVC Application.
- Experience in Unit Testing and Integration Testing wrote test cases also test using Nunit, Moq testing tools
- Proficient Knowledge in Telerik Kendo UI and Infragistics controls, Bootstrap.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC and familiar with SCRUM/AGILE models
- Extensively worked on database queries along with creating, Stored Procedures, Function, Views, Indexes and Triggers in SQL Server 2008/2005
- Experience in oracle database server along with Sql developer and toad developer tools.
- Experience in development tools like SVN,Jira,Resharper, Fiddler,WCF Client, Fortify Report
- Experience in creating and consuming XML, Web Services.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Have used J-Query/JSON for retrieving data.
- Experience in deploying the applications on Application Servers like IIS server, Filezilla server
- Experience in gathering customer/functional requirements and converting them to technical requirements.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and design patterns
- Experience in maintaining and providing post implementation support
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Being a part of DSSG and Business Technology & Solutions development group I worked for Migration to Azure-Third party software Remediation task.
- Implemented new UI functionality with Asp.net MVC and Angular JS for Safe box drill online application and extensively work for Controllers,Diractives, Module,Asp.net MVC view engine which make page responsive
- Implemented Portfolio transfer application module in Infragistics which is replaced by native asp.net
- Enhance the user interface for security control safe box to utilize the new imaging services.
- Executed Fortify report for code security and code coverage fixed all issue suggested by fortify report.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior .Net Developer
- Developed Automated System for Data command center for end customers using Asp.Net MVC, Jquery along with KENDO UI control extensively used Components like grid, list view, combo box, multiselect etc.
- Implemented new module in Angular and Knockout JS and worked extensively on the UI side, created Views/Screens by utilizing MVC view engine which make page responsive.
- Write code for Unit and Functional testing using Nunit, Moq tools of the entire application also worked in a Scrum Agile process with three week iterations delivering new features and working software.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in gathering the specifications, analysis & development of the project and developed application based on customize framework based on N tier Architecture
- Developed (GUI) using ASP.Net MVC 4.0 and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Models
- Implemented Server and Client side validations using ASP.NET MVC Data Annotations attributes and Jquery Used Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC
- Implemented Customize generic framework using class libraries, abstract class and interface component also Coordinating with offshore/onsite coordinator to discuss more business logic and specifications
- Impact analysis of new changes on existing functionality for Starts Enterprise Application
- Implemented toolbar for managers screen as well as all folder level which contain various button to perform various operation like Edit,New,Delete,Print,Referesh using C#.net and Silverlight xaml
- Developed functionality for lookups (Dropdowns and Search popups) which is frequently use on managers screen. Also implemented addons designed as per customer’s requirements or non-standard modules and work as plug and play features of the application.
- Written code Nunit test project for base class and modules using Nunit test project solution
Environment: C#.NET,ASP NET MVC 3.0 Repository Pattern, Ajax, Jquery, Orion Framework based on.Net, Silverlight as client side, java script, HTML, Sql server 2008,Visual studio 2012
- Implemented MVC based web application with repository pattern class libraries
- Worked on Proof of concept for implementation new module with JQuery plotting Pie & Bar chart for reporting.
- Developed Reporting in Pie and Bar chart using Plot Tools
Environment: ASP.NET 4.0, MVC 3.0, Repository Pattern, MS SQL Server 2008,HTML, AJAX, Query, Facebook Integration, JQ-Transform, JQ- Plotting
- Created ASP.NET Web forms and server controls to display dynamic data obtained through the use of Microsoft ADO.NET and Data binding.
- Heavily used .NET Web Controls, Validation Controls and User Controls
- Design and developed user interface for DMC web application using C#.net& Asp.net web forms. Developed Data access objects and Business Components using C#/Sql server
- Implemented/Expose web services to exchange data with others websites and network
- Re-modified the Asp.Net website with a new design and HTML layouts