- 10+ Years of diverse experience in mobile software development, web solutions and desktop software Development.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design such as Netbeans, Notepad++, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Sublime and visual studio code
- Expertise in HTML5 and it’s various API’s such as LocalStorage, Geolocation, and Battery API
- Strived for elegance and simplicity in code while focusing on scalability, readability and standards complicity.
- Expertise in developing, deploying, porting and debugging application for Android & iOS mobile development and also in web / software development.
- Good knowledge in designing and developing adaptive UI components, Widget for Android phones with different screen resolutions.
- Experience in applying System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Agile for applications and understanding of business rules.
- Adept at quickly adapting to new environments, new technologies and facing new challenges
- Multitask - oriented with strong competitive drive and work ethic to succeed
- Positive work attitude, highly motivated and a team player with good technical and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently in both independent and team environment
- Used JIRA as project management tool and defect tracking
- Has working Experience in various countries such as INDIA, NEW ZEALAND and USA
Frameworks: Cocoa/Cocoa Touch, Three20, cocos2d, Sparrow, Java Development Kit (JDK), .NET, C standard Library, JQuery, Android SDK, Kendo, ReactJS, VueJS, BackboneJS
Development Tools: XCode, Interface Builder, Instruments, Eclipse, JUnit, EMMA, Visual Studio 2010, Dreamweaver CS5, Photoshop CS5, Fireworks CS5, Illustrator CS5,Flex Builder CS5,Sublime Text, Visual Studio-Code
Databases: SQLite, MySQL, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. Front-End Developer
- Worked on Dependency management using required.js and Node.js
- Created Various UI Components using ReactJS and handle the data using ReactJS data flow
- Used SAAS (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheet) to organize CSS using Compass as Framework
- Worked on creating responsive layouts using CSS3
- Created nested-rules, inline imports, mixins & variable to organize and avoid duplicating CSS properties
- Experience working with HTML5 APIs such as Network Information API, Vibration API, Full Screen API, Local Storage, Geo Location API etc.
- Actively worked on AJAX with jQuery and JSON Data structure on client side
- Integrated RESTful backend services with Backbone
- Used Kendo UI widgets and data-visualization gadgets to build user interface using MVVM
- Integrated Splunk’s web style interface for searching, monitoring and analyzing machine generated big data and displayed in graphical form
- Integrated ‘Help’ module using Joomla CMS and create custom templates in F2C (Form2Content) Plugin
- Followed agile methodology for app development
- Used JIRA as a project management tool and defect tracker
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Front End Developer/Android Web Application Developer
- Involved in designing and development process.
- Followed agile method for software designing.
- Involved in weekly status meetings to monitor progress of all project activities.
- Analyzed issues & risks and managed to come up with a resolution during team discussions.
- Used iScroll4 to provide smooth touch to android devices.
- Used phone gap framework for mobile platform compatibility.
- Responsible for creating Android device interface.
- Designed boxy popup using JQuery.
- Used AJAX with JQuery to parse JSON object to Dynamic overlay contents on web pages.
- Developed the Queue mechanism for handling database intensive operations at middleware using java.
- Responsible for writing SOAP web services.
- Creating and deploying WAR file on IBM Web sphere 7.0 using Apache Ant scripting.
- Responsible for building RPM package for Linux.
- Responsible for handling end-to-end call.
- Responsible for handling DB operations such as DB call, writing Store Procedure etc…
- Responsible for monitoring UNIX server.
- Coordinated with the Business, Quality Assurance & Operations departments to ensure smooth running of the development process.
- Used SQL Loader to load bulk of data into Oracle database.
- Used indexDB and local storage to store data at client side.
Android Application Developer
- Worked extensively with Java, Android Touch frameworks and third party API including Java mail API.
- Involved in entire software development process for all assigned android application development projects: requirement specification, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Currently working on Wireless iTunes playlist transfer to android phones. It features wirelessly transfer all of your playlist including songs from iTunes to your android phones.
- Also working on Remote Shutdown your PC via Android phone. It features shutdown your PC remotely via android phone but limitation includes, it must be in same network because it’s on beta version.
- Designed and implemented 4 android applications: Bluetooth chat window, Tunes your favorite radio station, Inspection Scheduling System, Studiroid.
- Wrote personal code library, which comprised of all commonly used functions and features such as: sharing content (email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) also includes push notification and application tracking and rating functions.
- Worked with Instruments tools extensively at the end of development cycle to minimize memory leaks and assure overall application stability.
- Used Photoshop CS5, Firework CS5, and Illustrator CS5 frequently for editing images, altering photos, and customizing look and feel of client’s applications
- Involved in Software designing and development process.
- Followed Waterfall, Agile method for software designing.
- Hardware Interface Barcode Scanner via RS232.
- Used Third Party JAVA API for Barcode Generator and scanner.
- Generate barcodes in Java Class, J2SE application.
- Compatible with latest barcode symbology ISO Standards.
- Reading & Scanning multi-page TIFF (Tagged Image File Format).
- Fast Reading Speed.
- Supports scanning multiple Linear barcode types including GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E, and ITF-14 .
- CRUD functional application.
- Designed and implemented Oracle 10g database with performed Query optimization technique and Normalization process on table using EJB (Enterprise Java Beans).
- Documentation using UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Designed and developed projects using object oriented concepts.
- Involved in all phases of Software System Life Cycle - Analysis, systems specification, design, implementation, testing, and integration, support of application deployment.
- Dealt with specificities in security, authoring, staging of the site’s web content management (Joomla CMS) and personalization.
- Developed PHP applications and algorithms which seamlessly integrated applications and database in a very efficient manner.
- Developed PHP web services to be used by the classes for obtaining Application data.
- Developed the Utility classes for reusability components.
- Worked with teams in designing and developing server optimization techniques like caching, output stream compression, SEO etc.
- Also created static html pages with the Dream Weaver and tweaked the images with the Gimp.
- Worked with the Database Schema design and normalization in designing new databases for the expanding applications.
- Worked extensively with the FILE upload features.
- Implemented Session Handlers to be persisted into the MySQL database tables.
- Involved in User Training with the clients for and Product Delivering.
- Developed the Stored Procedures and Functions using PL/SQL for database intensive operations.
- Extensively used modeling techniques using UML and OOAD.
- Created and used SQL Queries, Scripts and Stored Procedures for data validations.
- Performed Unit and Integration testing of the applications.
- Used Xoops forum and Blog modules for giving information to the Users.