- Experience with writing AngularJS code for developing Single page applications (SPA).
- Used several in built AngularJS directives, expressions and modules.
- Experience in writing HTML5 code for designing static web pages and used various advanced HTML5 tags, classes, attributes and elements.
- Wrote application level code to interact with backend and consume the JSON data by making AJAX calls and updating the DOM.
- Used CSS preprocessorSASS and worked with the framework build around it such as Compass.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Worked in creating wireframe designs using DOJO software tool and also successfully converted the plain wire frame design to actual responsive HTML/CSS.
- Worked on cross browser compatibilityissues on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM.
- Solid working experience in various tools: Sublime Text, Notepad++, Web storm
- Experience with SVN Source Control, TFS and GIT for code management.
- Used Responsive Web Design templates to meet cutting - edge technology requirements.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and team player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
IDE, HTML Editor: Sublime Text, Notepad++,Webstorm, Eclipse IDE
Application servers: HTTP Web Server, IIS
Database: MySQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows 98,2000, XP, Windows 10, Mac OS, Unix
Version Controls: SVN, GIT
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Senior UI developer
- Involved in the requirement, analysis and design phases to comprehend all technical assessments, and to participate in implementation with minimal errors.
- Developed a single page, mobile-first, cross-device/cross-browser web application for real-time location sharing usingAngularJS.
- Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using AngularJS.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly
- Experience applying the latest development approaches in event-driven applications using AJAX, Object Oriented (OO) Java Script, and JSON.
- Used Bootstrap Carousel, Accordion to build fluid and responsible web pages.
- Used DOJO with Ajax framework to implementUI for user interaction of the entire application.
- Developed a fully functional login page for the company's user facing website with complete UI and validations.
- Fixed the defect and tracked them using Quality Center by communicating and co-coordinating with the QA and business people.
- Worked closely with the QA teams and support UI implementation efforts.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through AJAX calls using JQuery.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules.
- Facilitated User Testing sessions to solicit feedback on prototypes.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags using box model.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6.
Confidential, North Carolina
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in developing design specifications, website architecture and web application based on the provided functional and requirements and design layout.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality.
- Extensively used select, insert, update, delete, join and between queries while maintaining the MySQL database.
- Written stored procedures and triggers for improving the security, speed and efficiency of the website by using them in several situations like updating tables, adding new member, tracking of modifications database transactions etc.
- As a developer, coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement.
- Participated in daily meetings for enhancing the features of the portal.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
Confidential, Southlake, TX
Jr .Web Developer
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are being built.
- Created HTML pages from the PDF's given by the UX and Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Ensured cross-browser compatibility by testing the applications of different browsers including Safari.
- Involved in Testing and fixing bugs and documented the application in step by step process.
- Worked on AJAX functionality for dynamic data binding for data grid, accordion, Ajax driven menu tabs using back end service calls and consumed both JSON and XML data in UI Side.
Jr .Web Developer
- Created webpageslogos, headers and buttons.
- Assisted backend developers for conversion of raw images and layouts into CSS/XHTML Themes.
- Involved in writing and implementation of the Test Cases Manually.
- Documented and prepared test plans manually.
- Executed test scripts using manual testing methodology.
- Created manual test Instructions.
- Performed tasks within agile software development lifecycle.
- Participated in technical review, formal presentation and accurate documentation.
Environment:: HTML/XHTML, CSS, Photoshop, Quality Center