- Around 8+ years of experience as a Web/Application Developer Designing with analytical programming using Python, C, C++, C#, Java.
- Good Experience with Django, a high - level Python Web framework. Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, Django, and Linux.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Good experience with Amazon Cloud EC2, Simple Storage Service S3 and Amazon SQS.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and Postgre SQL database. understanding the ECS processes and was tasked with communicating them affectively to potential and current clients.
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++, C# and PHP.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Experience in deploying applications in heterogeneous Application Servers TOMCAT, Web Logic and Oracle Application. Server.
- Good Knowledge in Amazon AWS concepts like EMR and EC2 web services which provides fast and efficient processing of Big Data.
- Proficiency with the application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Proficient in Object oriented design experience, with extensive experience of Python-C/C++ binding using Boost Python and Python C types.
- Understanding of Python Best Practices (PEP-8).
- End-to-end web application development with Ruby and the Ruby on Rails.
- Design and Development using Ruby, Rails, MySQL and Goliath.
- Worked on SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures which are used to create access to data and deployed them to Oracle and SQL server databases..
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Experience with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins.
- Experience with Unit Testing/ Test Driven Development (TDD), Load Testing.
- Developed a data migration feature using GZ File Compression.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Implemented automation script using Crontab in python to run the web crawler.
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations involving AWS Cloud platforms.
- Worked on AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, and a highly-motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
- Practical experience with working on multiple environments like development, testing, production.
Languages: Python, C/C++, Java, shell.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, REST, spring, DJango.
Databases: MongoDB, SQL, DynamoDB, postgresql, oracle, mysql,Hive, microsoft sql server.
Cloud: Amazon web services and Resources.
Version Control Tools: Git/Github, SVN
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, SOAP
Devops Tools: Maven, Apache, Jenkins.
OS: windows XP/2000, Linux, Mac OSX.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Design Pattern.
Development Tools: Sublime Text, Visual Studio, Cordova, Postman, JIRA, karma, Jasmine, Grunt, Gulp.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Created, activated and programmed in Anaconda environment. Wrote programs for performance calculations using NumPy and SQLAlchemy.
- Backend scripting/parsing using Perl and Python
- Enhancing the tests to support 16 threads and run in MP environment.
- Parsers written in Python for extracting useful data from the design data base.
- Development of XMLs for several components which maintains data for several registers
- Development of data structures, xml parsing using Python.
- Used REST based microservices with REST template based on RESTful APIs and designed, developed the UI for the client websites by using HTML, CSS, jQuery and React.js.
- Usage of advance features like pickle/unpickle in python for sharing the information across the applications
- Representation of the system in hierarchy form by defining the components, subcomponents using Python and developed set of library functions over the system based on the user needs.
- Rewrite existing Java application in Python module to deliver certain format of data.
- Creating Python based micro services and refactoring/enhancing exiting services.
- Worked on developing internal testing tools which were written in Python. Worked on Libraries like Pandas for data manipulation and analysis.
- Setup automated cron jobs to upload data into database, generate graphs, bar charts, upload these charts to wiki and backup the database.
- Development of several Python APIs that works both in Linux and windows and maintaining them using the revision control GIT.
- Used Django framework for application development. Excellent knowledge with distributed storages (HDFS) and distributed processing (MapReduce, Yarn)
- Involved in Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- For the manipulation of data from the database various queries using SQL were written and created a database using MYSQL.
- Worked on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project. Played a key role in a development wide transition from Subversion to Git, which resulted in increase in efficiency for the development community
- Deployed the project into Heroku using GIT version control system.
- Used data structures like directories, tuples, object oriented class based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks.
- Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash and worked in tandem with the Flash developer to obtain the correct data through query string
- Involved in designing database Model, API's, Views using python to build an interactive web based solution.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
- Implemented Data tables to add, delete, update and display patient records and policy information using PyQt.
- Implemented a module to connect and view the status of an Apache Cassandra instance using python.
- Developed MVC prototype replacement of current product with Django.
- Improved the Data Security and generated report efficiently by caching and reusing data.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MYSQL. Queried the database queries using Python-MySQL connector and retrieved information using MySQLdb.
- Recorded the online users' data using Python Django forms and implemented test case using Pytest.
- Developed the application using the Test Driven methodology and designed the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular JS.
Environment: Python HTML5/CSS3, PHP/MySQL, jQuery, Angular JS, Django, Apache
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Used the Django Framework to develop the application.
- Implemented web applications in Flask and spring frameworks following MVC architecture.
- Used Python to place data into JSON files for testing Django Websites.
- Updated and manipulated content and files by using Python scripts.
- Organized Python code using PEP8 online tool including documentation of scripts.
- Implemented web applications in Flask and spring frameworks following MVC architecture.
- Installing, configuring and upgrading EMC Power-path for AIX servers.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Wrote Automation test cases using Selenium Web Driver using Python API.
- Sole engineer responsible for automated test design, frontend and backend feature implementation, and any other improvements to the test automation framework.
- Designed and implemented a distributed, QA infrastructure for automated testing of a multi process software product.
- Abided by PEP8Python coding standard for Squish scripts.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services(AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet. Worked on Python Open stack API’s.
- Installed Veritas Cluster Server on Solaris, with Oracle agent. Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users. Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Used Flask to connect front-end to back-end, CherryPy to build the server and word clouds to visualize movies.
- Used latest Video Conference Applications and worked extensively on them. Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data within the Oracle database.
Environment: Oracle, Django, AWS, API, SQL, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Bugzilla
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Responsible for getting the teams up and running with game record features.
- Worked on requirement gathering and High-level design.
- Converted Visual Basic Application to Python, MSQL.
- Used python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Created Reports using JASPER.
- Created data access SQL and PL/SQL stored procedure
- Performed Unit/System test
- Written many programs to parse excel file and process many user data with data validations.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the JQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Involved in Developing a Restful API'S service using Python Flask framework.
- Used python libraries like Beautiful Soup and matplotlib and Built efficient Node.js backend for client web application.
- Integrated with Redis Cache and Rabbit MQ to store and propagate common information like account and engine diagnostics information.
- Used Thales theorem for applying encryption and decryption of ISO standard message in Python programming.
- Managed, developed and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django, Oracle DB and PostgreSQL.
- Applies EMV card algorithms to system via python programs.
- Contributed patches back to Django.
- Utilized Python in the handling of all hits on Django, Redis, and other applications.
- Performed research regarding Python Programming and its uses and efficiency.
- Developed object-oriented programming to enhance company product management.
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Process.
Environment: Python 2.7, Django, Visual Basic, Java Script, XML, JASPER, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Bugzilla.
- Analyzed system requirements specifications and also in client interaction during requirements specifications.
- Implemented Model View Control architecture in developing web applications using Django Framework.
- Develop the Perl and Shell scripts to automate the finance billing file.
- Designed the front end of the application using Python Scripting, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and JQuery.
- Strong experience in writing Perl scripts covering data feed handling, implementing business logic, communicating with web-services.
- Used several Python libraries like wxPython, numPY and matplotlib.
- Used Git and Jira for code submissions and review process.
Build all database mapping classes using Django models and Cassandra.
- Managed, developed, and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django, OracleDB, PostgreSQL, and VMWare API calls.
- Performed validations for input fields making use of mainly Active Records.
- Work with team of developers on Python applications for RISK management.
- Worked on writing and as well as reading data from CVS and Excel file formats.
- Tuned the code with performance and consistency (with the requirements) as the main factors of consideration.
- Designed and Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
Environment: Phyton,Oracle.VM Ware,Django,Json,jquery,Htrml,Css,Jira etc….
Python Developer/CAD Developer
- Created or identified state-of-the-art computational mechanics algorithms that extend modeling capabilities, implement as software suitable for high-performance computers, and document their verification.
- Wrote script or program to automate analysis tools to streamlining the evaluation of initial data for integrity.
- Using Python package created an interface automate import and exporting drawing and extracting standard data for manufacturing purpose.
- Built application and program to streamline the cavity development and process and generate documentation from the design and via versa.
- Used Python Flask framework to build modular & maintainable applications.
- Automated data movements using Python scripts. Involved in splitting, validating and processing of files.
- Created core Python API which will be using among multiple modules.
- Uploaded statistics to MySQL for analysis and logging.
- Developed complex SQL queries for testing the database functionality.
- Used UNIX server for application deployment and configuration.
- Wrote shell scripting for automation.
- Designed database schema design and defined relationships between tables.
- Provided technical assistance for maintenance, integration and testing of software solutions during development and release processes.
- Created unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Controlled backend logic using Python.
- Provided design/CAD team strong scripting capabilities in SKILL, PERL, Ocean, Linux Shell, etc.
- Interface with CAD tool vendors to prove out releases and flows, solve bugs, improve usability, etc.