- Expertise in working with Node package manager (NPM)
- Expertise in coupling Node.js programs with other programming languages like Java Python and objective c.
- Expertise in developing REST APIs using Node.js
- Good Experience in Unit testing using Mocha / Chai test framework
- Good experience in working with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Good experience with JIRA bug tracking tool
Package Manager and Libraries: NPM, Mocha, Chai, NYC, Istanbul, ESLint, apigee-access, aws-sdk, async, JSDoc, jQuery, C3js
API Gateway: Apigee Edge (Proxy Layer), AWS API Gateway
Cloud Computing Services: AWS, Salesforce.com
CRM: Salesforce, Siebel
API Monitoring & Logging: Catchpoint, AWS Cloud Watch, Splunk, SNS Messaging
CICD: Serverless Deploy, Automation Functional Testing, Unit Testing & Jenkins
IDE: WebStorm, Atom, Visual Studio Code, Xcode 8.x
Web Services: REST
Version Control: GIT
NoSQL Database: MongoDB 3.x
Testing Tools: Postman, ESLint, Mocha & Others
Platform: OS X, Linux, CentOS, Windows
- Closely worked with Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Creating Node.js framework using npm modules to collaborate various content on the Node.js application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Extensively used Grunt as an associate to Node.Js to establish the connectivity between database and client.
- Implement modules into Node.JS to integrate with design and requirements and also created Restful web services/ API's using Node.js.
- Work on Apigee API Gateway to build scalable API proxy for ABuS web services.
- Develop and configure policies in the API proxy responsible for API security and availability.
- Enhance web services and deploy updated code in AWS Lambda using Jenkins.
- Develop unit tests for web services using Mocha.js, a Node.js framework and Chai.js, a TDD / BDD Node.js library and ensure it meets business requirement.
- Work on Istanbul / NYC code coverage libraries to achieve 90% plus code coverage to meet 100% CI/CD requirements.
- Deploy NFR compliant code to AWS Lambda and test.
- Analyze AWS CloudWatch and Splunk logs to identify and fix bugs in our web services and proxy.
- Work on AWS and Jenkins to trigger Jenkins build and run unit and automation tests.
- Implement software using Agile (Scrum) methodology and best practices.
- Develop API proxy to secure our endpoints and expose them to Confidential Virtual Agent Bot.
- Identify and develop key policies responsible for providing security, availability and scalability to the proxy.
- Develop policies that protects the API from common Json threats.
- Manual test the services using postman client and report bugs.
- Identify test data on Salesforce for manual testing in different environments.
- Use different objects in Salesforce to validate data used for testing.
- Provide Technical and Functional Specs to build business web services using Cast Iron.
- Migrate and port business web services from Cast Iron to AWS landscape.
- Update design documents and customer flow as part of web service documentation.
- Document test reports that assist developers in fixing the bugs.
- Work in Scrum environment and follow best practices.
- Work with team on design and implementation and successful execution.
Scrum Master/ Software EngineerConfidential
- Objective is to create an LMS Portal for College graduates that can be utilized for students periodic grading.
- Responsible for defining the Architecture and Solution for the LMS portal, emphasis on performance, scalability & user experience.
- Define 3 tier architecture for question and answers web portal.
- Use WAMP stack to build the project.
- Develop applications UI using HTML 5 to define the structure and CSS for styling.
- Use Bootstrap 3 to make UI layer responsive.
- Define database and table schema using phpMyAdmin.
- Write SQL queries to handle application data.
- Write PHP scripts to establish connection with MySQL database and implement business logic.
- Handle various elements of the UI using jQuery.
- Define project requirements and create user stories.
- Design use case diagrams for all services provided by the system.
- Design flowcharts and sequence diagram for all services of the system.
- Develop software in incremental steps following Scrum methodology.
- Perform code review every sprint and in corporate suggestions.
- Use Git for version control.
- Create documentation.
- Analyze business requirements and propose solution design.
- Work with team to transform design into working software.
- Design microcontroller based system to run custom code.
- Develop code to interface microcontroller with 8 bit and 32 bit ADC.
- Design hardware for microcontroller interface with ADC and LCD.
- Develop code to interface 16x2 LCD with 8 bit and 32 bit microcontrollers.
- Implement communication protocol using RS232 specifications.
- Design hardware to implement serial communication interface.
- Simulate microcontroller code using software.
- Interface microcontroller with GPS and extract the data and present it on UI.
- Design rectifier circuit for AC to DC conversion.
- Trouble shoot hardware failures and document root cause analysis.
- Identify and fix software bugs.
- Research on various libraries available to optimize execution flow of the microcontroller.
- Work with team to identify test scenarios and flag defects in system performance.
- Closely work with the team and ensure system meets business requirement.
- Provide knowledge transfer to perform basic troubleshooting.
- Design flow charts and document the detailed design, pseudo logic and add comments for readable code.