- Solid Experiences and Understanding on internet technologies including XML, web service, JQuery, etc.
- Experienced in PHP5, MySQL, OOPS, Design Patterns, HTML5, CSS, C#.
- Expertise in creating the pages using CSS webpage layouts and vast knowledge in usability and accessibility concepts.
- Experienced in Develop, test and implement cross - browser compatible Drupal themes using valid xHTML/CSS
- Experienced in solving issues in web browsers, following the W3C standards to maintain the website with defect free. Worked on RWD (Responsive Web Design) and implemented applications based on Angular.js
- Experienced in Drupal themes, modules and familiarity with the Drupal API and hook system
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Solid experience in developing Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using JQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Experienced in Developed PHP based server API's using Zend2, Cake, Laravel, YII, Symphony framework and MVC architecture
- Experience in implementing authentication, authorization, Single Sign On, SAML, and OAuth.
- Experienced on Creative Knowledge in Art creation, modification and conversion- Logos, print media, web page and software interface design using Photoshop, Adobe Flash and Illustrator.
- Experienced with Test Driven Development and have used PHPUnit, SimpleTest and Codeception
- Hands on experience on NoSQL (Redis/MongoDB) databases, tuning, and optimization
- Strong programming experience in PERL with sufficient exposure to Windows, Linux, Unix OS.
- Experienced of WCAG 2.0 Level AA, WCAG 2.0 Techniques.
- Experienced on JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Experienced on source version control systems like GIT and SVN Tortoise.
- Experienced in Agile & Scrum methodology with keen sense of ownership of development.
- Experienced in Coordinated on-site & off-shore teams with keen sense of ownership.
- Effective oral, written communication skills and strong analytical problem solving capabilities.
- Extensive working experience with Content Management Tools such as Drupal 6 and Drupal 7, Joomla, Wordpress and Magento.
- Excellent experience with PHP development under Linux OS (Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE Linux, Redhat Linux, Fedora)
Programming/Scripting Languages: PHP, C, C++, Java, Shell Script, Perl, PL/SQL, Python, Ruby.
Framework and Tools: MVC framework, Zend, CodeIgnitor, MS Office, EXT.js, Moodle
Content Management Systems: Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Wordpress
Databases: MySQL4/5 PHPMYADMIN, MicrosoftSQLServer 2000/2005/2008, MS Access, Oracle, Postgre SQL, SQLite
Application/Web Servers: Apache Web Server, IBM WebSphere, ZEND server
Operating Systems: Linux Red Hat, Ubuntu, Unix, Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7
IDE Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash, ColdFusion, Photoshop, Eclipse, PHP Designer, Microsoft Visual Studio, Zend Studio, IBM Rational Application Developer
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose UML, MS Visio
Web Services: WSDL, XML, SOAP, UDDI, API
Networking Technologies: TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Cisco, Juniper, FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP
Confidential, Austin, TX
Senior PHP/ Drupal Developer
- Developed fully functional, cross browser compatible websites on DRUPAL platform utilizing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Worked as a part of team on a series of Drupal sites, which included custom panels, blocks, content types, and views that allow every user to customize the look of their site.
- Created Drupal modules for Active log sessions and Service Reporting System.
- Maintained groups of multiple users with Drupal CMS. Used on Linux platform (LAMP), Magento CMS, MySQL, REST web services, Git repository for this project.
- Strong experience with Magento Commerce (creating modules, extending out - of-the-box functionality, layout creation and theming), user interface and interactive concepts regarding Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Section 508 web accessibility, Smarty template engine, web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, Web-stat.com, etc.) and SDLC
- Implementation and Support of PIM processes, NIR, Change Order, People Role associations and privilege processes, ICC structure, modifying User defined attributes on business requirement, BOM Creation.
- Project gap Analysis on the basis of Oracle PIM functionality.
- Worked on Restful API's for integrating ecommerce services with third party application.
- Developed various sections using Angularjs, HTML, CSS, Velocity, Ajax, and Json and spring web service.
- Expert knowledge in open source frameworks/CMS such as Magneto, Joomla, Word Press, Drupal, Code Igniter and more
- Worked on HTML5/CSS and jQuery in a Drupal based CMS environment
- Worked on analysis, design, development and implementation of web applications using PHP, Zend Framework, Oracle and MySQL
- Worked on an open-source CMS Drupal to build website using Drupal
- Heavily used HTML5 and CSS3 and applied CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Implemented AJAX and JQuery on Front-End to make the web page more dynamic.
- Worked with JSON/XML and AJAX and API for PayPal, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Involved in integration testing, functional testing and UI testing
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in analysis of business requirements and transform to technical descriptions.
- Developed high - level interface using Drupal and PHP.
- Handled 2 member team in Offshore by taking the full Responsibility of the whole project by gathering the requirements by directly interacting with the client over phone and doing the estimation for the critical deadlines.
- Done Production Release in Acquia Cloud from Offshore. I have also travelled to New York Confidential for short term (for 45 days) assignment with client place.
- Developed configuration settings for inter module communications using Drupal hooks and PHP.
- Developed dynamic front-end validation using JQuery.
- Involved in Git's repository configuration for version controlling along with Source tree.
- Worked on JIRA for issue assignment and development tracking.
- ImplementedVagrant and Virtual box.
- Implemented backend information storage and retrieval using MySQL and PHP.
- Used HTML5 and CSS3 for backend interface.
- Worked on Acquia Cloud environment.
- Implemented image resize techniques using PHP 5.
- Attended weekly status meeting with Business Unit. Analyzed requirements at various stages and assisted in delivering the change requests as per schedule.
- Implemented Scrum methodology.
- Web Form creation and sending email and save data into the database
- Working with the Designer team and UI lead for CSS, HTML, Java Scripts, JQuery and XML.
- Documented application functionality and user manual pages like configuration documentation that are easier understandable for client
- Worked with testing team to implement test cases.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Magento developer
- MySQL databases for Backend using php MyAdmin.
- Worked on Magento 2 to produce modules that can be easily and quickly rolled out and modified to better suit the wide range of needs.
- Worked on Magento 2 edi data interchange and consuming web services data in custom Magento extension.
- Worked on creating custom themes on Magento 2.0 using html5, css3 and bootstrap.
- Worked very closely with designer, tightly integrating Flash into the CMS with the use of Flashvars stored in the Django models. Also created XML with Django to be used by the Flash.
- Put in certain audio and video streams to work sites for training purposes.
- Multi-task in planning and work management and also worked on Unix Server as the System was hosted on WAMP and XAMPP servers.
- Built custom theme on Drupal 7 using Mayo and Marinelli as the base theme, configured layout for home page and navigation bars.
- Customized the website with other contributed modules including tokens, php code, Tiny MCE, Views, and Panels etc.
- Worked in an Agile environment.
- Build a content management system with E-Commerce payment gateway options.
- Designed and implemented user roles in PHP and MySQL and created new modules using PHP 5.4 scripting language.
- Used Mantis for Documentation and issue tracking.
- Managed User Sessions by using Zend Session Libraries
- Used AngularJS including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters.
- Created new modules using PHP5 scripting language and new Templates for the administrator areas with various options to be implemented.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining CodeIgnitor, PHP, Apache and MySQL on AWS Cloud Servers
- Collaborated with backend and client engineers to help build features and solve creative problems
- Worked with the Client team on integration of the SDK and client server communication
- Expanded on current feature set while maintaining low-payload server transmissions
- Created unit tests and maintain PHP codebase
- Creating Custom directives, factory services and dependency injection for Angular.js based front end UI.
- Created Restful API's using CodeIgnitor and consumed them with AngularJS.
- Used Node.js to run Web pack tasks and build project properly.
- Developed PHP Worked on CAS module for Single sign on Authentication
- Configured Google Analytics module for tracking the visitors for the website.
- Used AJAX for every page for dynamically displaying the data without a page refresh
Confidential, Long Island, NY
Drupal / PHP Developer
- Involved in developing interactive web applications using a dynamic scripting language like PHP, Ruby, and Python& Perl.
- Managed front end and applications for Tomcat and Apache web servers to support MySQL database
- Used Linux command line environment and other tools related to the LAMP stack.
- Worked on Drupal to create various CMS sites.
- Worked on Extensible MVC implementation supporting layouts and PHP-based templates by default and accessing properties on OOPS with Zend framework.
- Used PHPMyAdmin to handle the administration of MYSQL over the World Wide Web.
- Created HTML5 and CSS from Photoshop mockups.
- I learned scalability and core OOPs concepts of PHP.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Developed user interface using PHP, CodeIgnitor, NOCMS, bootstrap, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, and CSS.
- Modified, Improved & corrected html, css, js structure.
- Worked on Zend framework in particular creating, parsing and loading XML documents.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, CSS floats, cross browser compatibility and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Designed Rich Internet Applications (RIA's) and GUI layouts by using Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 and AJAX.
Environment: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, CSS, Zend, CodeIgnitor, Rest Web service, Wordpress, Drupal, Amazon S3, Svn, GitHub.
- Involved in extendingWeb - based UIs for all products
- Worked closely with architects to understand requirements and developed creative solutions to meet business requirements
- Involved in design, development, testing and implementation of the complete business solution,
- Created user management for Users and Experts usingPHP and MySQL
- Developed user interface using HTML 4, CSS 3, AngularJS and Ajax
- Developed an efficient Administration module to manage the portal dynamically
- Involved in Functional testing, Load and Code based testing
- Involved in Maintenance and Debugging the application