- Technology and business visionary with 4 years of Software Engineering Experience in Analysis, Designing, Developing, Testing, Automation, Customization, Bug fixes, Enhancement and Implementing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture based enterprise applications.
- Experience working in Financial Domain for Capital Management, Risk Management, Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, Risk Weight.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using various design patterns.
- Experience in developing web-based applications using Python 3.5/2.7/2.6, Django 1.4/1.3/1.9, Flask, and Quartz.
- Proficient in implementing PEP8 coding standards for all the projects.
- Experience in working with different python packages like Pandas, BeautifulSoup, Numpy, Matplotlib, PyMC, SciPy, PySpark and web scraping.
- Experience working on with Integrated Development Environments (IDE’s) like PyCharm, and Sublime text, Qzdev.
- Experience working on with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2 instances, Load Balancing, Amazon Dynamo DB.
- Experience on developing personal project using NLP (Natural language processing).
- Experience working on Data Analysis, Data Mining, Data Munging, Data processing using Spark, Pandas.
- Experience working on Machine learning.
- Experience working on R programming language, Matlab and Jupyter Visualization.
- Experience working on ETL, Data Transforming, Data Load from Upstream data.
- Working experience on message queuing systems mainly on message delivery technologies, such as RabbitMQ and JMS
- Working experience on Tensorflow, Spark, Hive in a HDFS(Hadoop Distributed File System)
- Good experience working on SOA platform.
- Experience working with Go language.
- Exposure to lab environments for testing instruments.
- Experience in working with Data Analytics software Tableau.
- Good knowledge on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap, SASS.
- Good exposure over Core Java and Object Oriented Programming using concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Expertise in developing Bar-plots, Google charts, Boxplots, histograms, Grouped plots, Scattered plots.
- Experienced in NoSQL technologies like MongoDB and relational databases like SQLite, MySQL databases, PostgreSQL(RDBMS), IBM Netezza, PostgreSQL, T-SQL(TSQL)
- Skilled in writing services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application.
- Worked on RHEL for file modification, navigation, search and ownership modifications.
- Worked on Version Control Systems like GitHub, SVN.
- Experience working with Big Data and exposure to distributed computing platforms like Hadoop.
- Experience working with Restful Web Services.
- Experience working on detmaterialize zone(DMZ) on security operations to provide additional security from external attacks.
- Experience working with SSH client on the Linux Operating System.
- Working experience in using real-time search engines like Elastic search and fluency in using ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana) stack.
- Experience working on Apache Kafka.
- Experience with Unit testing/ Test driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development, Load Testing.
- Working experience on Docker for system level virtualization.
- Experience working on Airflow for workflow management.
- Experience working on SCPI commands with instruments as part of Instrument software driver creation.
- Good knowledge on Machine learning with TensorFlow. Keras and Theano.
- Expertise on working with Cloud Business Intelligence(Cloud BI) creating dashboards, KPI’s and other business analytics.
- Worked on writing unit testing code and integrated the test code with the build process.
- Proficient in working on with REST and SOAP Web Services handling XML and JSON data.
- Experience in analyzing and handling large datasets using Oracle Relational database 9i (22.214.171.124), 10g (10.2.0.3, 10.2.0.4, 10.2.0.5), and 11g (126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52).
- Expertise on working with the Networking protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Experience working with Issue tracking tools like Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Experience in Agile Development (Iterations and standup meetings etc).
- Used the best practices of test-driven development, SCRUM, Continuous Integration, refactoring and code standards.
- Working experience in working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, Virtual private clouds(VPCs),Storage models(EBS,S3, instance storage), Elastic Load Balancers(ELBs.)
- Experience working on Amazon Lambda.
- Experience writing custom queries through database connectors.
- Experience on working with excel sheets and csv files creating, updating with python packages.
- Experience on working with Web Servers like Apache, Nginx.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
Programming Languages: Python, Java, Perl, C, C++, PHP, Ruby,R
Deployment Tools: Heroku, Amazon EC2, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
Databases: Netezza, MySQL, Sqlite3, MongoDB, SQL, Oracle(10g, 11g), PostgreSQL, Teradata
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Quartz, Angular JS, Node JS
Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, UNIX and Linux.
IDE: SublimeText, Pycharm, QZdev
Version Control Tools and other tools: Git, SVN
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS
Testing Frameworks: Unittest, JUNIT, Mock
Analytic Tools: Google Analytics, Fiddler
Webserver: Apache, Nginix, Tomcat, Weblogic
Cloud Computing: AWS EC2, S3.
- Working on BSCMT (Balance Sheet Capital Management Technology), Data Analysis, Risk Management, Fixed Income, Derivatives in Confidential to develop web application and internal calculators.
- Worked on writing numerous python decorators.
- Worked on writing unit-test modules with various test cases for every main module.
- Worked on automating the data updates using python regular expressions using (python re library)
- Worked on Jenkins build for the project. Involves configuring Git repository with Jenking build, Setting up post build process like code coverages, generating build failure templates.
- Worked on d3.js to build dynamic interactive visualizations in web browsers.
- Written shell scripts for daily, monthly and event based trigger process.
- Worked on Test Automation using NOSE.
- Worked on creating tables, views, indexes on Netezza database.
- Worked on Matplotlib, Pandas Data frame, urllib2 for data analysis.
- Extensively worked on ETL transforming the data, Creating workflows, Creating Views, Triggers.
- Test Driven Approach with unit test code coverage at minimal of 80%, Load Testing.
- Peer to Peer review process on the developed code.
- Worked on fixing the Build issues during the deployment procedures to all lower lanes and higher environments.
- Worked on cloud BI(Business Intelligence)
- Experience working on yaml serialization.
- Worked on application development using Go.
- Worked on developing Bar-plots, Google charts, Boxplots,
- Worked on Teradata for huge Data Anlaysis.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts to convert the BASEL standard’s book of work to technical requirements.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM, SQLAlchemy.
- Worked on SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Tables, Views and Triggers.
- Performed Industry best standards by doing Smoke tests on the code deployed on higher environments.
- Experience working on Jenkins.
- Worked on Back-end development with Django framework, Created Models, Migrations.
- Created MySQL connector to establish database connection and MySQL cursor () to access and fetch the data, load the data.
- Written various queries using Aggregation frame work on MongoDB NoSQL Database
- Worked on MySQL client as database connector for MySQL.
- Responsible for group's primary function to ensure adequate controls and processes exist to validate the firm's Securities activity for the purposes.
- Responsible for Execution of tactical and strategic solutions and address the data gaps.
- Overseen a number of Sub-Ledger reconciliations across different ASSET/LIABILITY classes and be able to handle all day-to-day inquiries from numerous downstream stakeholders
- Responsible for working on various Audit issues and provided Audit Request Packages.
Confidential, SANJOSE, CA
- Developing Web Applications with W3C, XHTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS3 standards and using Python, Django.
- Worked on Payment Processing which involves monitoring payments and provide required solutions.
- Involved in the complete software life cycle (SDLC) to develop the web application.
- Coding application using Python, Django in End-to-End Web application development using MVC architecture while front-end is built on CSS3 and HTML5.
- Used Test Driven Approach for developing the application and implemented the unit tests using Python Unit Test framework called PyUnit.
- Designed Database Model for the entire application Creating tables, Views and Stored procedures.
- Configured DMZ for additional security from external attacks which prevents email spoofing.
- Worked o Sigle firewall and Dual firewall to create network architecture
- Worked on PyVISA to control instruments with python. Worked on different protocols working with measurement instruments.
- Working experience on Red Hat Enterprise Linux(RHEL), Creating Red Hat Virtual Machine, Dual boot Red Hat and Windows.
- Doing file folder ownership modifications on RHEL, File system navigation.
- Performed Scalable Computing and data analytics of big data.
- Used Ruby scripts for migrating the existing database to Amazon Web Services.
- Created Database Schema for MySQL Database and involved in designing ER-Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Worked on Test Automation using PYTEST(py.test). Done parametrization to automate tons of number of tests to minimal.
- Worked on Restful API’s to access the third party data for the internal analysis and statistical representation of that data.
- Worked on Pandas to import the data, Sort and plot the statistical data using histograms.
- Worked on Python Scripts to create Excel and CSV files for documenting the Statistical Reports.
- Used Pandas for Statistical Analysis in the application and Numpy for the advance math functionalities.
- Experience with Python Libraries such as HTTPLib2, Urllib2.
- Used GitHub for Version Control System and deployed the project code into Heroku.
- Worked on XML documents based on XML Schema definition (XSD) with python scripts to load the data to database.
- Actively involved in analysis of the system requirements specifications and involved in Client interaction during requirement specifications.
- Developed Enterprise Application using BDD (Behavior-Driven Development) software development process.
- Worked on responsive design of Analytic Charts and Vector Maps.
- Used PyQtto Python Package to create Data tables and perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on SQL database.
- Very Large Datasets are managed through Panda Data Frames and MongoDB.
- Used Pandas to save the data as time series and also to manipulate and retrieve the data form tabular format with time series.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and used SQLAlchmey to fetch the data.
- Worked on Regex (Regular Expressions) for pattern matching algorithms.
- Tested Various Regular expressions using URL Dispatchers in Django.