- Over 3 years of experience in designing, configuring and deploying solutions on Microsoft Azure using ARM Templates, Azure PowerShell Module and, Azure CLI focusing on high - availability and auto-scaling.
- Investigating the diagnostic logs to find unidentified issues and diagnose the root cause of the issue.
- Implementing various resources in Azure using Azure Portal, PowerShell on Azure Resource Manager deployment models. Experience deploying Infrastructure as Code(IoC) applications using ARM Templates (JSON).
- Azure PaaS Solutions like Azure Web Apps, Redis Cache, Application Insights, Azure Serverless Functions, Azure Stream Analytics, SQL Azure and Azure Storage.
- Implement deploy and configure Azure Websites, configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics on Azure Platform along with scale and resilience for Azure Websites.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Document DB, Azure Stream Analytics, Visual Studio Online (VSO) and SQL Azure.
- Experience in Designing ARM Template and extensive experience in designing custom build steps using PowerShell.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of the Applications into Azure Cloud.
- Experience in creating various jobs in Jenkins like maven, free-style, external, pipeline and multi-configuration job.
- Knowledge in Azure Compute services, Web Apps, Data Factory & Storage, Azure Networking, Hybrid Integration and Azure IAM.
- Documenting a Technical Specification Document (TSD) with respect to business requirements and Functional Specification Document (FSD) for that particular project release.
- Knowledge on IaaS Services provided by the Azure like VMs, Vnet Configurations, load balancing of the VMs and creating Availability Sets of the VMs.
- Experience in automating day-to-day activities by using Windows PowerShell.
- Planning and implementing Disaster Recovery solutions, capacity planning, data archiving, backup/recovery strategies, Performance Analysis and optimization.
Hardware / Platforms: Windows XP/Vista/8/10 and Windows Server 2008/2012
Version Control Tools/ Build Tools: TFS 2013, 2015, GIT, TFS Automation Build, Continuous Integration, VSO. Knowledge on TFS administration, Rational Synergy, Jenkins, Teamcity
Deployment Tools: Octopus, Knowledge on Microsoft Release Management Tool (RM), Azure Deployments (DB and Web services)
Installers: Windows Installer XML (WIX), Install Shield, C# Custom actions for validations.
Technology: .Net, Good experience on IIS Web site Deployments and settings, PaaS, ARM Templates.
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008, CosmosDB
Scripting Skills: PowerShell, JSON, Batch scripting, DSC (Desired State Configuration), Knowledge on Unix Commands, Vb scripting
Azure: ARM, Configuring Traffic Managers, Automate Deployments, PaaS, IaaS
Confidential - Chattanooga, TN
Azure Cloud Consultant
- Worked on the Business requirements and developed the solution, Agile Methodology and continuous integration using the SDLC process.
- Worked on Power Shell scripts to automate the Azure cloud system creation of Resource groups, Web Applications, Azure Storage Blobs & Tables, firewall rules.
- Deployed and hosted Web Applications in Azure, created Application Insights for monitoring the applications.
- Worked on Server less services (Azure Functions) created and configured HTTP Triggers in the Azure Functions with Application Insights for monitoring and performing load testing on the Applications using VSTS.
- Develop CI/CD pipeline using CodePipeline, CodeCommit and CodeDeploy.
- Performed Integrated delivery (CI and CD process) using Jenkins, Release on Version Control Tools: GitHub. Creation and editing of Teamcity project and build configurations.
- Worked on provisioning and maintaining the Azure instances and storage for builds, build deployments etc.
- Involved in Creating and Managing Virtual Machines in Windows Azure and Setting up communications with the help of endpoints.
- Worked on planning and deployment of Self-service password reset functionality of Azure AD which reduces IT helpdesk cost.
- Implementation of Office 365 and Azure Active Directory for Single Sign on, Authentication, Authorizations and Azure Role-Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Worked with staff to outline and scheduled department needs regarding database functionalities, data analytics and reporting; created business requirements.
- Worked on dynamic group membership rules (rules are based on attributes) to provide access to various applications.
- Worked on Azure AD connect to sync on-premises AD user data, groups and organizations to Azure AD and troubleshoot Azure services sync with on-premise AD and resync using the Azure tools.
- Troubleshooted the issues regarding to access to the applications using the audit logs.
Environment: Microsoft Azure Cloud, SQL Server 2012 R2, Azure Web Apps, CI/CD, Jenkins, ARM Templates, PowerShell, Azure SQL Database, Azure AD, JSON.
Confidential - Denver, CO
Azure Cloud Engineer
- Configuring and Controlling the Scale Up and Scale Out of the App Service Plans and Pricing tier (scale DTUs) while migrating the Databases and Applications from on-premises to Azure Cloud Platform.
- Experience in Designing Azure Resource Manager Template and extensive experience in designing custom build steps using PowerShell.
- Worked on Azure Services like IaaS, PaaS and worked on storages like Blob (Page and Block), SQL Azure. Well experienced in deployment & configuration management and virtualization.
- Designed, configured and deployed Microsoft Azure for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure (Resource Groups, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM) adhering to the SLA by placing them in Availability Sets and scaling them using VMSS (Scale Sets).
- Created and implemented ARM Templates for deployment of the resources, deployed the resources into Azure using the PowerShell and Continuous Integration by VSTS.
- Creating and automated build and deployment process for application, re-engineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a continuous integration system for all products.
- Experienced in build and deployment of Web Applications on to different environments such as DEV, QA, UAT and PROD.
- Experience integrating NUnit testing, Find Bugs, Check style code analysis and testing during the build.
- Experienced in SCM tools GIT/GIT Hub and Ensured the reliability of applications by creating release branches and development branches using GIT Branching.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT. Performed all necessary day-to-day Subversion/GIT support for different projects.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets using PowerShell.
- Managed all the users and giving them the access to various SAS applications using various access policies and federating identities with SSO.
- Federating identities to access various SAS and on-premises applications with SSO.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies - Scrum meetings to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
Environment: Microsoft Azure Cloud, Windows Server 2012/R2/2016, Windows PowerShell, Azure AD, Agile Scrum Methodologies, NUnit, GitHub, ARM Templates, Jenkins.
- Involved in full life-cycle of the project from requirements gathering, design, development and doing knowledge transfers.
- Extensively followed agile methodology and scrum process for Application development.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts and execute different scripts for different environments.
- Automate the process of compiling the code in TFS using PowerShell.
- Automate the process of compiling Unit test code built on windows platform.
- Implemented Azure Storage, Azure SQL Services and developing Azure Web roles.
- Set up Jenkins build jobs to provide one click deployments of the latest software build to WebSphere clusters for use by developers and support personnel.
- Worked on Continuous Integration System Jenkins. Used Jenkins for official nightly build, test and managing change list. Installed Multiple Plugins for smooth build and release build pipelines.
- Proficient with Jenkins and Bamboo for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for application build and deployments.
- Configured security and system in Jenkins. Added multiple nodes to Jenkins and configured SSH for continuous deployments.
- Integrating NUnit testing, fixing the bugs, checking the style code analysis and performing unit test during the build.
- Performed Code review and Unit testing using NUnit testing for better performance.
- Used Session Objects, Cookies to store the application state and Used Master Pages to provide a unified look and feel to the application.
- Involved in Deployment of Release to various DEV, STAGE and QA & UAT environments.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts and execute different scripts for different environments.
Environment: GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins, SQL Windows Server 2008, Azure, Azure SQL, NUnit.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) gathering Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing.
- Created various Web Forms & User Interface Screens using C#.NET & ASP.NET.
- Implemented Business and Database layers by N-Tier architecture.
- Created Web API Controllers to provide Restful Services as well as data to UI.
- Created Tables and Implemented SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, indexes and complex queries in SQL Server 2008.
- Created various packages using SSIS and automating them using SQL Scheduler.
- Used XML based procedures for ADO.NET objects, to facilitate the importing of large XML datasets into the SQL Server Database.
- Worked extensively on designing databases and normalizing tables.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new Web/Client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Created Interfaces in C# to communicate through the WCF services.
- Used Entity Framework technology for querying, data retrieval, manipulation and data storage using LINQ.
- Worked with Report/Process automation and solution development using C#, Excel Macro and VBA development.
- Used Client-side and Server-side validations for better performance.
- Used a hybrid of Waterfall and Incremental model as SDLC.
- Created Technical Specification documents with UML diagrams like Activity Diagrams and State Diagrams for a better understanding of flow of module for future reference.
- Implemented AJAX-based functionality using jQuery library to request transaction update and dynamic page content rendering by invoking the REST endpoints.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, JQuery, AJAX, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio.Net 2003, HTML, XMLs.