- Around 8 years of experience in web development as a UI/UX Developer, Frontend developer, and Web developer in various environments.
- Front End / UI Web Developer with extensive experience in UI Development, Web design, Web Development, and testing web pages with Usability standards.
- Translate business requirements into wire - frames, screen mock-up and prototype.
- Hands on experience in creating custom components and modules for the re-usability and maintainability of the components to share among multiple applications.
- Expertise in CSS layout designing, converting business requirement into Illustration and Color standards.
- Developed several front end UI components using Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo UI and AngularJS.
- Strong knowledge in cross browser compatibility issues and W3C standards .
- Excellent knowledge of multi- tier Web Based application development.
- Maintaining compatibility for different browsers like IE6 - 11, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
- Experience with modifying existing undocumented code and with code standardization.
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills and able to integrate quickly into team and work independently toward team goals.
- Implement React JSin view level.Exposure to new features and issues addressed inAngular 2.0.
- Experienced in developing the web applications by supporting Accessibility/ WAI-ARIA (508, WCAG) guidelines and Internationalization .
- Expertise in effective interactive design solutions that meet business, project, and design goals, based on standards and guidelines.
- Skilled in conceptual development of Web-based Projects, including Project Strategy, Functionality, Information Architecture, Navigation Systems.
- Designed and Developed Web applications using CSS pre-processors SASS and LESS.
- Extensive experience in working with SOAP and Restful Web Services.
- Good knowledge on e-commerce functionality and business requirements and building customer-facing ecommerce user interfaces.
- Proficient in OOA Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like UML, Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Experience in performing unit-testing using Jasmine, Karma and end-to-end testing using Protractor.
- Strong exposure to UX design along with a strong background working in Wire-frames (Prototypes, Mock-ups, Storyboard and User Flows).
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Expertise in client scripting language and server side scripting languages DOJO, Node.js, Grunt, Gulp
- Extensive experience in attending client calls, Provide the estimate of effort required to complete a unit of design task to ensure the completion of job within given period.
- Worked with BA to develop and iterate design mockups, user stories and other design doc.
- Handled multiple projects and had a review with whole project at the end of the course.
- Very quick learner and keen to adopt new technologies.
- Strong team playing skills coupled with the ability to build excellent customer relations.
Web Technologies: HTML4/5, CSS2/3, JQuery, JQuery UI, npm, yarn, JSON, Ajax, REST, DOM, XML, PHP, Bootstrap, Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, EXT JS, Redux.
Debugging Tools: Chrome Dev. Tools, Net Beans Connector, Firebug
Developer Tools (IDE): IntelliJ, VS Code, WebStorm, Sublime Text 3, Eclipse
Source Control Tools: SVN (Tortoise), GIT 2.x
Database Technologies: MySQL, OLAP
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Linux Ubuntu 14.x
Other: MS Visual Studio, jEdit, IE Tester, FileZilla, Putty, Wireshark, Team Viewer, MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PP).
Confidential, Hudson, OH
Sr. Front-End Developer
- Worked on developing an application to import, map and load data between different editorial platforms using React JS for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app.
- Developed reusable components using React JS, used Glamorfor CSS in JS making the components efficiently reusable.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Reduxto pass data between components.
- DevelopedReact/Redux code using functional programming best practices to enable efficient pure functions.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree .
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux.
- Used redux -immutable-state-variant to check for mutation errors in the state or dispatch.
- Used axioslibrary promise based APIto asynchronouslyintercept and make RESTAPI calls to Mongo DB.
- Used ES6 features like arrow functions, promises, classes and block scoped constructs.
- Used react-table, a third-party library to store and manage clinical drug information data in the application.
- Created material design react components using material-ui and developed nested UI components.
- Used different Component life-cycles for API calls and various aspects of component rendering and unmount the components.
- Used props and states to manage data of a component and maintain pure render.
- Created keyboard shortcuts across the application using mousetrap.
- Used dependency management tools such as npm and Yarn.
- Research and document the integration and implementation of new APIs and libraries to use.
- Involved Working in Agile methodologyand attending daily Scrum meetings to access the current progress in a Sprint.
- Strong understanding in gathering Information from stakeholders and understanding business requirements, creating web templates depending on business.
Confidential - San Antonio, TX
- Developed reusable component based web application using Vue.js, making it a dynamic web application.
- Used conditional rendering on for fast toggle between elements and templates.
- Utilized mixins to distribute reusable functionalities for Vue components.
- Developed custom directives in Vue JS for the UI screens.
- Class and Style bindings dynamically toggle classes and to toggle conditionally.
- Worked on XML templates for Oracle Endeca Experience Manager for creating cartridge used in ecommerce sites.
- Used agile methodology for the software development and handled multiple projects.
- Involved in developing a 3D view editor as an application to create the 3D primitives.
- Created 3D primitives for 3D view of products and used json data model to save and reuse the primitive data.
- Worked on integration of file upload service FileStack, managing the file upload, edit and other implementations.
- Created threshold control and format conversions for user image data.
- Raster to Vector image conversion to store the raw image from the user generated content.
- Single Color and Multi-Color conversions for the image uploads using the FileStack services.
- Used Gulp as the automated task runner for a better development/build/production workflow.
- Used AngularJS, NodeJS and Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Used Angular JS for data-binding and server-side NodeJS for back-end support with APIs.
- Used potrace CLI and potracenpm package for raster to vector image conversions.
- Developed reusable User Interface components for both desktop and mobile views, rendering between the components for adaptive interface.
- Worked in collaboration with the UX and the backend teams
- Using SVN as source repository and controlling versions of the code.
Confidential - Jersey City,NJ
- Work with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required. Perform coding, debugging and testing.
- Using the HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section, Canvas etc.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting upAngular JS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and CreatedAngular JS Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations.
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX and Angular JS for quick view of related content, scores, top stories, and headlines.
- Utilized SASS for building application style sheets.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed custom directives in Angular JS for the UI screens.
- Created AJAX requests to the REST service using Angular JS built in $http and $resource objects.
- Created reusable Modules using the built in features like Factories, Routes, Dependency Injections and MSC architectures offered in Angular JS.
- Build dynamic UI features with utilizing REST service and JQuery to Parse JSON responses.
- Implement effective responsive web design leveraging CSS3.0 and media queries.
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX with JQuery and JSON for quick view of related content, providing both functionality and ease of access to the user.
- Implemented the service using Node.js for performance, development, maintenance and deployment reasons
- Mentor other team members and developers.
- Worked on Object oriented java concepts along with Servlets, multithreading and exception handling.
- Participate in design brainstorming sessions, technical design reviews, formal code reviews, bug triage, and functional walkthroughs.
- Unit test all the front-end AngularJS code using Karma.
Confidential - Sunnyvale, CA
Front End UI Developer
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology of software development thereby satisfying the Customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Designed/developed a consumer receipt organizer and retail promotion application for mobile devices with HTML 5, CSS 3.0, and JQuery Mobile.
- Developer mobile site for marketing campaigns by using JQuery Mobile.
- Used subclipse plug-in with Flash builder for configuration management.
- Excellent working experience in Client side programming using JSP, Java Script, Ajax, Adobe Flex.
- Used LESS preprocessor, Bootstrap library for creating UI and maintain consistency across the website.
- Used Media Queries (Responsive Web Design) techniques to enhance user’s behavior based on screen-size, platform and orientation.
- Used the JSON in developing the frontend screens.
- Used AngularJS MVC framework to create Models and Collections that includes logic to interact with REST services.
- Used ng-table, ng-grid and various types of Angular Directives.
- Used all aspects of AngularJS like "Routing", "modularity", "Dependency injection", "Service calls" and "Custom directives".
- Used various AngularJS filters against data sets to filter and formatted data currency, strings rendered in the UI.
- Worked with Backbone JS for providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections, and connects it all to existing API over a Restful JSON interface.
- Developed web pages using Ext JS, Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Designed custom Node.js module to, programmatically generate a path for a Restful endpoint (CRUD) with MongoDB back end, provided a schema.
- Developed Node.js based api/json systems for mobile applications.
- Created AJAX requests to REST service with only use of GET method for retrieval.
- Responsible for designing page layout using HTML5, CSS3 along with JQuery, further adding dynamic functionality to each module.
- Frequent use of Http requests through JQuery AJAX to the server to keep track of market pulse.
- Performance Optimization techniques were used to compensate the Frequent use of Http Request.
- Working on all the latest technologies like HTML5, CSS3, etc. Tackled various issues related browser compatibility to accommodate these advanced and fast technologies
- Working experience on design Web pages though keeping file size less than 2kb to optimized web application though fits all required user experience and interaction on different mobile platforms
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
- Worked on GIT repository.
- Worked with client, program manager to gather their requirements.
- Involved in complete User interface designing and coded the web site in XHTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Used AJAX with JQuery controls for Listing all scripts in a grid and can edit it in the grid which will reflect in the database table as well (like margins).
- Used AJAX&JSON communication for accessing Restful web services data payload.
- Created an actions menu with JQuery that appears when checkboxes are selected
- Designed XML schemas and parsers for scalable XML documents used with Web Services and real-time reporting.
- Developed tested cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Experienced in using Wireframes / Mockups to create cross-browser UI’s with table-less CSS.
- Changing the width of the list items that resulted in different forms of grids. Also solved the padding effect differences among the various browsers i.e. browser’s compatibility.
- Worked with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, Inheritance and cascade concepts, Box model with fixed width, fluid & elastic layouts.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax and JQuery.
- Wrote code to consume the JSON data as a part of JQUERY, AJAX calls and update the DOM.
- Implemented pagination links that helps each page to download only when requested that speeds up delivery and saving on bandwidth.
Environment:: Core Java, Jsp, Java, Web Services, Adobe, Ajax, Servlets, DAO, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server 2005, XML, CSS, eclipse, Apache, Ant.
Java/ UI Developer
- Involved in Agile Methodology process, which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily Scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML, and CSS.
- Written ANT Scripts for project build in UNIX environment.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Server
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Used SOAPUI for testing web services and verifying the request and response XML.
- Designed and developed a web-based client using Servlets, JSP, Tag Libraries, Java Script, HTML and XML.
- Used Eclipse as Java/J2ee IDE tool for creating POJO, JSP, and Java classes.
- Extensively used complex SQL queries (Sub-queries and correlated sub queries).
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
Environment:: Core Java, JSP, Java, Web Services, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Profiler, JSP, Servlets, HTML, XML,, UNIX.