- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility web pages in Responsive Design using Bootstrap and adapt to the changing environment.
- Good Experience in TypeScript implementing the Framework like Angular 2.0, 4.0.
- Experience with Angular/CLI 1.5.
- Experience working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, and Pseudo Elements.
- Implementing the new ES6 release of ECMAScript.
- Involved in developing a Large Scale Application with a Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular 2 and Angular 4.
- In - depth understanding of React.JS and React-Native.
- Have developed Client-Application using React.JS
- Have debugged and fixed the React.JS application to give the user a seamless experience.
- Good Experience in Debugging an Issues in different Browsers of the Angular Applications.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GITHub, SVN.
- Various Charting/UI tools like Modernizer to Enhance the HTML5, JQuery UI and Bootstrap.
- Developed Web API using Angular.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Wide understanding of the JEE Architecture.
- Used C# and ASP.NET To integrate the data from the Database
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Have worked in most prominent Development Structures like Agile.
- In-depth understanding of Node.JS.
- Took active role in working with web responsive pages using Cold fusion, Node.js.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects in deadline oriented environments.
- Good understanding of MongoDB.
- Implemented RxJS with Angular 4.
- Broad knowledge about the REST APIs.
- Solid understanding and experience with Agile Methodologies: Sprint planning, Scrums and JIRA Task Board
- Quick learner and proficient in solving the technical issues in the project exclusively in Angular.JS and Angular 4.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
IDE & Tools: WebStorm, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse, Vagrant, Workbench, Jira, SQL Workbench, Sublime, PHP.
Version Control: GIT, SVN, Source Tree, Team Foundation Server, Git hub, Bitbucket.
Wireframing and Mockup Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS-X, Illustrator, Firework, Premiere Pro, Sketch App, CorelDraw, Axure, Lightroom ( Raw Editing)
Data Base: Oracle, SQL, PS/SQL, MYSQL, MongoDB, MS SQL server 2012
Operating Systems: Windows, OS X, Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu
Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, Web Sphere, WebLogic
Testing Tools/ Frameworks: Selenium, JMeter, LoadRunner, Karma
Confidential, Cary, NC
- Developed the Client frontend using HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3.3.7 and Angular 4.0 / 1.5.5.
- Closely worked with BA and Designing team to understand the client requirement and convey it to the Angular developing team.
- Used Angular-cli 1.5.5 to perform various tasks in the development.
- Have written the styling of the application with CSS preprocessor using the SASS.
- Have used RxJS with Angular 4.0 to create Observables in implementing the various functionality.
- Used the AG-Grid to implement the Pagination and infinite scrolling.
- Have used React.JS to design the view of the application.
- Have written services in React.JS to retrieve and post date from/to the server build with Node.JS.
- Have gathered the requirement from the Business Analyst and provide to the React.JS team by creating the JIRA Tickets.
- Have deleted the redundancies in the React.JS application to increase the efficiency and performance of the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Have debugged the angular 4 app and fixed errors in the code.
- Implemented AJAX calls in Angular 4.0 to fetch data from the backend API’s.
- Have written service calls from the firebase to return Observables and Promises which can be used in the Angular components.
- Have implemented Angular feature such as (ngModel), *ngFor, *ngIf.
- Understanding the working of the RXJS( Reactive Extensions, ReactiveX) to implement various data transfer techniques with Angular 4.0.
- Have Implemented the Data Visualization with D3 JS.
- Have closely monitored and contributed in building of the MongoDB Database server to host the huge amounts of the data.
- Have provisioned the repository using GIT and GitHub with the required dependencies for the Client APP.
- Have designed and programmed the Node.JS server to interact to the MongoDB server in data transactions.
- Have developed the RESTful APIs in Node.JS to make data available for the client app build in Angular.
- Have closely worked with the backend team in debugging the Node.JS application resulting in sync issues with the Client-App build in Angular.
Confidential, Holly Springs, NC
- Provisioned and developed web pages using MVC framework 4.0, Entity Framework, HTML, CSS and jQuery, Angular JS with the backend API framework.
- Working with the Client to understand the requirements and structuring the wireframes. Interacting with the technical team and making them understand the requirement
- Organizing the tasks into simplex structure, to assign to the development team using Jira.
- Achieving highly interactive AJAX based applications by Integrating with backend code build in Cold Fusion.
- Making enhancement for the existing application by improvising CSS and DIV tags . Amending the Angular code.
- Provisioning and setting up the files for the HTML5 mockups with Angular.JS .
- Ensuring the HTML designing team, has reached the client requirement.
- Implementing the logic with Angular.JS to bind with the API endpoints from the backend which are developed using ColdFusion.
- Setting up new Plugins for the application to make the user experience seamless.
- Integrating the back end APIs build using languages such as Cold Fusion and node.js.
- Using the Git to host the source code and properly merging the branches without conflicts.
- Used Source code to organize the source code with the sync with the Attlasian components such as JIRA, confluence and Bitbucket.
- Have been a part of provisioning the remote repo in the Bitbucket.
- Provisioning and Developing the client side application using Angular.JS
- Handling the logic in the client side application using Angular.JS as per the client requirement.
- Organizing the Taffy dashboard which helps the UI developers to easily navigate to the concerned API.
- Testing if the API end points are properly working with post, get, put, delete functionality.
- Performing the END TO END testing and approving the tasks, so that they can be deployed in the staging server.
Environment:: Angular.JS, node.js, HTML5, CSS3, Coldfusion, Angular, Atlassian components, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Angular 2, Source Tree, Webmin, Vagrant, Jenkins, taffy, Lucee, WebStorm IDE, Workbench, Mockup, wireframes.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Involved in creating HTML 5 templates.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3.
- All the CRUD operations were performed with the help of Angular 2.0 http to database.
- On server side, created & used Restful Web API endpoints for database operations (CRUD) for this Angular project.
- Defined new validations through Angular for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used Polymer.JS experimentally to see its computability for future uses.
- Developed custom events using the Firefox documentation in Angular 2.0.
- Maintain the code base by frequent updates to revision control using SVN
- Structured the Typescript code using the Angular CLI
- Integrated the REST APIs with the client side Angular application.
- Implementing the MongoDB scheme.
- Implemented the two way data-binding by using the ngModel in Angular.
- Used TypeScript for the API’s developed in JAVA/JEE
- Designed various Services and factories by using Angular.
- Implemented various routing mechanisms in the webpage using Angular.
- Responsible for checking Cross Browser Compatibility of different elements and tags hence worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari With Angular.
- Involved in Agile process, two week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration
- Production deployment and validation support.
- Fixing the post production issues in the Angular application.
Environment:: HTML5, Agile, CSS3,Typescript , JQuery, AJAX, JSON, Angular 2.0, Bootstrap, Vagrant, Node.js, Tortoise, SVN, MongoDB, JEE Architecture, Adobe Photoshop, NGINX.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Maintain Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design custom media queries, etc.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Developing the draft outline in Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE.
- Developed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML 5 and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Used Yeoman, BOWER and NPM for scaffolding the React.JS application.
- Involved in developing the React.JS framework for the Single Page Application development.
- Understanding and conveying the Client requirement to the Database team Which uses MongoDB and MYSQL .
- AJAX module is used to handle RESTful calls in React.JS application to enable communication between view components and server.
- Translated designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness.
- Used C# in other testing environment to bind the data from the back end.
- Have implemented the logic to display the results from the API using React.JS.
- Have developed React.JS sort function to display the results as per the sorting category.
- Have written logic in React.JS to search the JSON file and display the results as per the search query.
- Identifying and fixing the browser/performance related issues in the application
- Developed a single-page application (SPA) is a web application or web site that fits on a single web page with the goal of providing a more fluid user experience akin to a desktop application.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
UI UX Designer
- Conducting surveys from the end users to improve the Use Experience.
- Interacting with the client to bridge the User reviews, suggestions and changes to be implemented.
- Associated with the HTML developers in the developing the website as per the client requirement.
- Used Photoshop CS5 to create prototypes and show it to the client.
- Used priority principles in designing the website so as to direct the user’s concentration on a particular object in the webpage.
- Used alignment methodologies to keep the elements, assets and the fields organized in the webpage
- Explaining the graphical design part in the scrum meeting to the Development team.
- Using color theory suggesting the client what colors to be used, which gives the user the right experience.
- Designed web pages using the principles like alignment, color-theory and hierarchy.
- Designing the company logos in Illustrator.
- Designing the WebPages composition, page-layout and typography.
- Have created mockups and wireframes for the development team using Photoshop CS-X.
- Initiating the Tasks in the JIRA with the supporting the mockups and wireframes and description and assigning to the development team.