- Broad experience working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in Backbone.js, Node.js, and Angular.js 1&2, Responsive design.
- Experience in writing/editing web content, technical and user documentation, business process analysis, process flowcharting and documentation.
- Experienced in using various IDEs like Eclipse, Edit Plus, Notepad++ and Microsoft Visual.
- Hands on experience in developing business processes and system solutions utilizing prototype development, system development, and deployment.
- Experience with full software development life-cycle (SDLC), object oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies.
- Cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience (UX).
- Experience in working with clients on-site, analyzing software requirements and developing solutions and procedures.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Experience with databases like My SQL server, Oracle DBMS 9i, 10g, 11g, Mongo DB.
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN and TFS and project management tools like JIRA, QC.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Experienced working in both AGILE and Waterfall based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
Application Servers: Web Logic
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Notepad++, Edit Plus, Microsoft Visual
Version Control: SVN (tortoise SVN), TFS
Debugging Tools: Chrome Developer Toolbar, Firebug, IE Developer Toolbar, Safari Web Developer
Database: PL/SQL(oracle), My SQL, Mongo DB
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Centre
Operating System: Windows 7,8,10
Confidential - Louisville, KY
Web Applications Developer
- Designed and developed entire Data Base in SQL Server 2008 - Creating Tables, Writing Stored Procedures, functions etc.
- Implemented HTML5 feature like, local storage, data and required attributes and sliders.
- Implemented CSS3 features like, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts.
- Involved in all functional areas including performing audits of requirements, test activities, defect triage meetings, project-related activities, and all project artifacts
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Reviewed input from project teams to perform Independent Verification and Validation (IVV) of systems artifacts and distributed summary reports to the client in the agreed upon time frames
- Integrated the various modules of the application and performed the various unit test cases using JUnit and helped the QA team for the regression/integration testing.
- Worked closely with the architect teams and gained good exposure in implementing the various design patterns.
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug.
- Developed dynamic server-side web applications using Node.JS.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Used JIRA extensively for organizing issues, tracking the assigned work, and following team activity.
- Documented the entire project, which contains detail description of all the functionalities.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying & maintenance.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs, for several browsers.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Responsible for website user interface design; contributing to content, 2.0 layouts, navigation, interaction flow and terminology.
- Experience on React js on the front end styled using SCSS.
- Developed React js applications by completing stories in timely manner while maintaining best practices outlined by the team lead.
- Used Photoshop to cut PSD files and use with HTML, CSS.
- Converting wireframes in templates including ReactJS creation of brand identity, web site header, menu, information containers, grid styles, navigation, forms, buttons, icons, images, User components and application widgets creation with suitable color schemes.
- Converted existing layout to HTML and CSS while implementing new requirements with Java Script library, AJAX.
- Developed pages with JSP and integrated backend with JAVA
- Worked with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, and Inheritance and cascade concepts.
Confidential - Newark, NJ
Angular Js / UI Developer
- Designed and developed the layouts using CSS3, Box model and HTML 5.
- Designed UI patterns, UX patterns, GUI designs, page illustrations, and user conceptual designs, templates and banners by using Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Adobe Illustrator CS5.
- Created reusable HTML templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Extensively used Debugging Cascading Style Sheets CSS to change the styles now and in the future.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C and ADA standards.
- Used Angular JS2 for client side data binding and template based UI development.
- Used JIRA tool for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Created Angular components like controllers, services, directives and forms to collect different user data and implemented form validation in Angular JS2.
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Responsible for implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, AngularJS for all clientside UI Validation.
- Built single page apps, modules, graphics and reusable components using react JS.
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Follow up with the development team on the improvements, integration and further enhancements in the website.
- Involved in Agile methodology, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
Web UI developer
- Participated in analyzing the requirements and depicted them through use cases and scenarios.
- Participated in unit testing, integration testing and installation of the system.
- Contributed in decision making of the software and hardware requirements and tool evaluations.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock Confidential and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units
- Worked with the internal teams through several meetings and got the requirements for the project
- Implemented custom authentication and role based authorization in JSP to authenticate the users
- Developed various interface screens using Web Forms, JSP and HTML controls for Client-Server interaction.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Worked closely with Technical Development Manager to help track, prioritize, estimate, and recommend resources for all Technical Development Team projects.
- Have created data fix script to fix the data issue in production environment.