- 0, Angular4.0, React JS, Webpack, AJAX, JSON.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Good knowledge on Angular 4.0 Concepts.
- Excellent working knowledge on different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and chrome.
- Good experience of NoSQL on MongoDB and Spring - data-mongo db.
- Extensive experience in Database design and development that involves ER Modelling, Relational Database Schema, writing queries using SQL.
- Valuable knowledge on development of web and enterprise-level applications using JDBC, spring, Hibernate.
- Hands on experience in SVN, Git, GITHUB.
- Experience with Object-oriented programming and Object-oriented design.
- Good knowledge on implementation on User Centered Design (UCD) methodologies.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Proficient in developing Web Services (SOAP, RESTful) using XML, JSON.
- Experience in programming and management in LINUX and UNIX environments.
- Experience in UNIX commands to narrow down PROD issue considering the log files.
- Experience in software testing with Jasmine frameworks like Karma and Protractor.
- Effective communication, collaboration & team building skills with ability on grasping new technical concepts.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Web Storm, Brackets, Sublime Text
Source Control: SVN, Git
Databases: Oracle 11g, SQL, NOSQL, MySQL, Mongo DB, MS Access
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, NodeJS, Apache Tomcat, REST, SOAP, HTTP
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX, MAC OS
Testing Tools: Quality center 11.0, Junit, Load runner, Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Effectively worked in Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design
- Designed and developed the UI layouts and front-end programming for web application that matches the wireframes using the latest HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJS.
- Optimized the performance of application using AngularJS 2.0 Lazy Loading and Ahead of Time Compilation.
- Used Typescript and component-based programming to create less dependent and faster entities in Angular 2.0.
- Developed and maintained the core API framework used for internal applications using Java.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Performed Unit testing of the reports using JUnit testing.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP
- Utilize the latest OOP design patterns and ECMAScript.
- Used new CSS3 features like multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts, transform and transpose and media.
- Used AngularJS 2.0 Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using form Builder.
- Custom NodeJS proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete and deployed in local Express JS server.
- Used twitter Bootstrap for creating responsive web design for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the application.
- Created custom directives in AngularJS2.0for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads)
- Used filters while coding in AngularJS2.0.
- Used the Node.js, Angular.js, and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web application.
- Good experience in implementing MVC frameworks like Angular for AJAX data calls using the $http service.
- Worked on all the latest Angular concepts like creating custom directives, components, services, $http service, factory's, $watch and $apply etc.
- Worked on consuming JSON and XML object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Worked with the SASS/SCSS pre-processor to simplify writing the CSS styling.
- Used JS and Java to perform server-side backend operations. And updated legacy Dojo code.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac and debugged using tools like Firebug.
- Created and Consumes Restful services API for large file upload without buffering or consuming the memory on client and server.
- Used Hibernate framework in the data access layer to access and update information in Oracle Database.
- Worked with the Gulp tool in building the project, also worked in creating the gulpfile.js for managing the build operations.
- Used NODE Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express.
- Performed unit testing using the open source Karma/Jasmine framework.
- Used JIRA as a tool for project tracking and management where we update the daily tasks performed.
Confidential - San Diego, CA
Sr. UI Developer/ Mean Stack
- Effectively involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Participated in the team on agile development cycle, followed SCRUM methodology.
- Extensively used Angular.js UI (Angular.js Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout and writing media queries for RWD.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Developed multiple POC’s to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and Node.JS
- Responsible for creating RESFUL web services to serve data to the front-end application in JSON format.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Worked on Mongo DB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for Database CRUD Operations and verified the Data with the Production, Acceptance and Integration.
- Extensively used Grunt and Gulp as an associate to Node JS to establish the connectivity between database and client.
- Used the Java API to load the data into Cassandra Clusters
- Used Ember JS framework for creating single page applications.
- Implemented the Node JS server-side code with Express JS to interact with MongoDB to store and retrieve data by using the Mongoose and deployed to the web logic server.
- Wrote JQuery functions while implementing various UI Views across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration Tool.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application, strictly followed W3C standard.
- Updated the website from time to time for special Requirements.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Java UI Developer
- Collaborate with Build Team to integrate HTMLs, front-end code with the backend technology and portal framework, to ensure the UX / UI is implemented.
- Coordinated with BA team and conducted several feedbacks from different healthcare organizations for implementing a better user friendly and interactive website for easy access.
- Developed HTML templates with help of handlebars. Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Design Pattern using AngularJS.
- Developed reusable components with AngularJS custom directives.
- Used Dependency Injection from AngularJS factory and services.
- Good knowledge on AngularJS MVC.
- Used routing schemes to develop single page applications (SPAs) using AngularJS route. Used Marionette to compose rich layouts, show sorted lists. Used CSS basics, CSS 3 media queries, CSS 3 pseudo classes.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, Node.JS as server-side technology.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle Database.
- Used MEAN (Express, Angular, Node) Stack. Worked on Responsive Web Design to make website Responsive for Desktop, mobile and Tablets using Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Implemented AJAX, JSON, and Java script to create interactive web screens.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website's most versatile and supportive.
- Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development TTD and scrum status meetings.
- Debugging and testing done with Google chrome developer tools and Firebug.
Confidential - Seattle, WA
Front End Web Developer
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects Used AJAX to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Converted wireframes into html.
- Coded extensively in jQuery with Bootstrap to make rich internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Developed complex, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers Involved in team discussions when implementing new features in the project.
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Created navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in software coding, testing, and debugging for web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines
- Designed by analyzing all the system architecture, including hardware and software requirements that are needed for the functional implementation.
- Developed front end using Java Script, HTML, CSS
- Provided production support for the project and carried out the required changes
- Wrote SQL Queries to interact with MySQL database.
- Developed UI for responses from API's for third party integration (JSON file format)
- Applied data visualization by dynamic graphs & charts with data fetched form JSON objects.