- Over 9+ years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge, understanding and practical knowledge of several IT technologies with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development(TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development &Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ14.x/15.x.
- Developed core modules in large cross - platform applications using JAVA, J2EE,Spring, JSF, IBatis, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services.
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt js, Gulp Server, Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Expertise in using custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page elements.
- Experience in developing server side applications using Node.js to achieve scalability in web applications.
- Hands on experience for HTML/CSS/JSP direct coding with focus on Cross-browser/Cross-platform compliance.
- Good knowledge in Angular 2.0 directives to create reusable elements and attributes, along with easy to test and maintain client side interactivity in web applications, Twitter Bootstrap and Responsive Design.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, and Proxy Chaining.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experienced in working with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS Templates, Spring EAI, Spring Rest Templates.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, and Projections.
- Experienced in Distributed Transaction Management system with Spring JTA Based on Atomikos and Bitronix.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4JandSplunk.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring JUnitRunner, JMeter.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Responsible for maintenance of batch jobs, implemented Spring Batch for huge number of transactions.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, JBoss7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as Messaging Service.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Scala 2.12.1, Python 3.6.0
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlets API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5/2.0, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, Intellij 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, Intellij 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Participating in Requirement Analysis and technical assessment during project life cycle.
- Used Agile methodology and attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status etc.
- Created reusable components used across various modules using ReactJS and JSX.
- Involved in creating REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules.
- Created views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with the server as a single page application (SPA) using React JS and used Webpack as the module bundler.
- Used NodeJS to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify etc.)
- Extensively used factory object in NodeJS to use the common functions in different views to reduce redundancy and improve maintenance of the code.
- Analyzed the SQL scripts and designed the solution to implement using Scala.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator etc.
- Developed RESTful web services using Jersey, Spring framework and JAX-RS.
- Created REST based web services by establishing links using HATEOAS from Spring based application.
- Used Spring core for dependency injection/inversion of control (IOC), and integrated with Hibernate.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Installation, configuration, and administration of JBOSS EAP 5/6 in Red Hat Linux environment.
- Implemented Fail Safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard.
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications, Micro services and deployed in to AWS lambda Expression.
- Enhanced existing REST API's by adding new operations using Spring, Jersey and created documentation for web services using Swagger.
- Provided cloud environment for Microservices using Spring cloud Netflix (Eureka server).
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services in to spring EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat 8 and NodeJS servers to deploy and configure Java API’s and front end modules.
- Loading data from flat files into Oracle 11g database using SQL loader and UNIX script
- Used HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache.
- Used MongoDB third party tools (ROBO MONGO, MONGOOWL, MONGOVUE) and mongo-built in binaries to monitor and analyze the performance of MongoDB.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, Easy Mock, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and implemented with Log4j to provide logs of exceptions.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug Tracking and Project Management.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed and tested modules using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies and developed Technical design documents.
- Work flow and workflow navigations were developed to work per the user roles.
- Followed Agile with JIRA for a 2-week release approach of development/deployment strategy.
- Responsible for Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approaches to developing and testing software.
- Used various features in AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Used the http services in AngularJS to make API calls and exchange data in JSON.
- Extensively used JQuery, Node.js in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Worked with controller, service and view components in applications using Spring 3.5 framework.
- Implemented Spring modules like Controller, DI/IOC, Auto wiring, Spring security, AOP and AspectJ.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) was exposed through RESTful web services with loose coupling between layers using Spring framework during development.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from NodeJS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth authentication protocol respectively.
- Enterprise level web applications were supported by building Spring based Java micro services.
- Messages from JMS-Message driven beans and Active MQ. Integrated Active MQ services with Beans.
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) which can data bind and synchronize server with AngularJS framework.
- Hibernate DAO classes were developed to retrieve and save data using Spring framework manager classes.
- Experience in Creating, Dropping Indexes, Tables, Stored Procs and Views on Oracle DB.
- Cloud environment for micro services was provided using Spring cloud Netflix (Eureka server, Hystrix, Ribbon).
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes.
- Reading the log files using ElasticSearch, Logstash and alerting users on the issue and saving the alert details.
- Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Selenium’s playback tool feature for authoring tests has been used in executing more than 100 test cases.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration in which all development work is integrated and involved in deploying the application using Docker to AWS environment.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with object oriented of business process and worked on developing Service oriented architecture applications in agile development environment.
- Developed Web applications in MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status. Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC design pattern to provide relation between application components. Separated application configuration and dependency specification from actual application code.
- Developed REST web services using SpringMVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAPUI for testing these RESTFULAPI web services.
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming RESTful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests (change appliers)
- Tested REST services using Google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Worked on JUnit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring-Hibernate based design.
- Troubleshooting JBOSS installation, clusters, and application issues
- Working with developers to migrate IBM WebSphere applications to JBOSS Middleware
- Posted messages to external vendor sites using ApacheCXF and exposed services to other client applications.
- Worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB annotations to synchronize with database through XML.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Identified the Business requirements of the project.
- Involved in preparing System Requirements for the project.
- Extensively worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with RESTful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and JQuery.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers. Used different patterns like Adapter, Singleton, Strategy, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC, DAO and Service Locator, Facade.
- Developed various helper classes needed using multithreading .
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Worked on performance tuning with Web Services and Hibernate to minimize the response times to as minimal as possible (milliseconds) as per the SLAs.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing, Selenium Web Driver.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Developed responsive and interactive pages using Angular 1.0 and Node.js frameworks.
- Created basic animation for JQuery and rich interface components such as tabs & accordion.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the server to fetch data and update the DOM.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the SQL Server database.
- JQuery opinionated about how a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) application should be built.
- Prepared high and low level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Undertook the Integration and testing of the various parts of the application.
- Developed automated Build files using ANT.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
Confidential, Pittsburg PA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Created Servlets which route submittals to appropriate EnterpriseJavaBean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user and used entity beans to retrieve and update customer information.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Involved in developing the CSS sheets for the UI Components.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API.
- Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for Oracle to create a Database Management System.
- Used JUnit for unit testing.