- Experienced and trained in the User Profile Design Methodology. Understands sound design principles to help create a more streamline, enjoyable and effective experience for enterprise end users. Possesses value added skills with experience and training in utilizing user research to develop low/ medium fidelity wireframes.
- Worked as an SAP ABAP developer for the past 8 years, with experience in the design and ABAP development of R/3 solutions. Demonstrates a solid understanding of SAP and best practices in SAP development in being able to meet the technical needs of his client. Has the ability to adapt and learn new, complex technologies and systems in a short amount of time.
- Worked as a free - lance animator, providing piecework animations for various clients. Experience with pre-production through post-production work. Has an understanding of an Agile implementation by creating story boards and Animatics for his client’s project creating an iterative approval process over the course of the project. Has a solid foundation in the sound principles of design/ animation, also possesses an understanding of how to learn and adapt these principles to new software and media.
- Part of GBS IT start up UX Design strategy team.
- Conducted interviews of end users at various manufacturing sites in Confidential businesses.
- Helped to create Scope Catalog to categorize and prioritize end user pain points and roles for different personas.
- Lead design of low and medium wireframes to determine screen layouts and flow logic of the project app through white boarding, power point templates and Axure RP 8 rapid prototyping tool.
- Directed UI developers on final high fidelity wireframe/ prototype for final approval from Confidential business.
- Worked to replace web based time card with Web Dynpro for ABAP technology.
- Utilized the enhancement framework to meet customer needs.
- Use of the Floor Plan Manager framework.
- Developer/ Analyst (Labor/ FI) Supported and maintained time recording system that supports 7000 plus employees, both exempt and non-exempt.
- This system supports several diverse labor unions as well as several State and National rules including US and Confidential . The time card is available in many platforms including R/3, web, wall-mount, and hand-held.
- Provided real-time Time Management, PS, IM and CO with several levels of overtime.
- Support of the CMI and VM interfaces to collect labor records into Confidential
- Maintained HR interfaces in and out of Confidential, Infotypes, and general CATS tables. Since Confidential maintains 2 SAP instances, we have to interface all timecard information to the FI/CO rollup instance each weekend. This interface collects the timecard data and created Confidential and Confidential IDocs. .
- Experience using standard and custom BAPIs to post confirmations and CATS records
- Experience writing technical specs, designing and developing code within HR and CATS. Created several CATS and HR reports. Worked within several CATS user-exits.
- Created custom tools for Labor/ FI to help streamline the Time approval process, Cost transfer process for individual and multiple cost objects and Holiday load programs. With use in many of the HR master data base tables, including but not limited to: PA0001, PA0315, PA2002, PA0007.
- Experience with development workbench, report writing, ALV and user exits. Work and development in the FI, CO, HR, and CATS.
- Development of a custom report to display weekly time card records from Confidential, PA001 and PERNR tables. This report writes to the screen weekly records of ST, TH and DT hours with totals, for one or many employees, for supervisor review and confirmation
- Storyboard, animatic, modeling, rigging, lighting and animation of vertical Insulated Concrete Form for construct of buildings.
- Created simple step-by-step animation to show form and scale of how this innovative Confidential system works.
- Storyboard, animatic, modeling, rigging, lighting and animation of character to advertise handmade ties for advertising.
- Design of logo for various clients. Utilizing traditional media and digital software to create an appealing design. Use of thumbnails to help client visualize final logo.