- Enthusiastic and c ommitted professional with around 5 years of software development experience in producing CQ, CMS, Web, and database - driven applications for major global clients in the Energy, Telecommunication and Healthcare industry.
- Experience in Design, Development, Administration, and troubleshooting in Adobe CQ5.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Architecture and Design, use of Enterprise Architect, J2EE framework, Struts, Spring, Hibernate architecture.
- Well-developed organization and interpersonal skills with a strong hard-work ethic and high attention to detail.
- Worked as a CQ/AEM developer at Confidential building upon established Java and web development experience and also engaging in a variety of new technologies and platforms, including Adobe CQ5.5, Grails framework, JSONP and Amazon Web Services.
- On-shore working experience in a fully Agile methodology of software development with close interaction with the product owners and clients.
- Contributor of Adobe ACS commons repository.
Content Management: Adobe CQ 5.6.1 (AEM)
Web Technologies: JSP, XML, HTML, JSONP, Linux Shell Script, JQuery, Apache Sling, OSGi(Apache Felix), JCR 2.0
Databases: SQL databases
MySQL: NoSQL databases - Mongo DB, Jackrabbit(JCR), ORM Hibernate
MVC framework: Spring MVC, Groovy and Grails
Application Servers: JBoss, Tomcat, Apache web-server
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Source Code Control: SVN, Git
Build & Release: Jenkins, Bamboo.
Code Quality checks: Checkstyle.
Confidential, Newark, DE
Adobe AEM/CQ5 Technical Consultant
- Lead AEM developer in a cross technical team for developing vendor's microsites as part of Chase derisk project.
- Close Interaction with the business and product owner to understand the requirement
- Mentor the team and facilitate knowledge transfer
Technology Stack: Adobe AEM5.6.1, Selenuim/Geb UI automation test script
Adobe AEM/CQ5 Technical Consultant
- Voluntarily took an initiative to automate the BDO submission process as part of my BDO goal.
- Designed, Developed, Deployed, Managed and Owned the application before leaving Adobe.
Technology Stack: Adobe AEM5.6.1, Apache/Dispatcher configurations
- Involved as Adobe Expert/Consultant in the engagement from Adobe side.
- Planning, solution design & execution of the upgrade activities right from lower environment to PROD environments.
- Provided a rolling upgrade in production with minimal downtime.
Technology Stack: Adobe AEM5.6.1, clustering, JBOSS 5.1, SAML integration
- Played the role of Senior backend developer in an Agile scrum team operated on an onshore/offshore model. My responsibilities included story planning & execution.
- Implemented the email notification system, which later contributed to ACS commons.
- Implemented the Cache in AEM to maintain the weekend deal rates which increased page performance significantly by reducing no. of 3rd party service calls.
Technology Stack: Adobe AEM5.6.1, Apache Sling & OSGi
- Played the role of lead developer in the onshore/offshore model from the offshore side.
- Played a major role in solution design and implementation of components, templates, workflows, Sling services etc.
- Designed the taxonomy of the site and played a major role in designing the Search. Technology Stack Adobe AEM5.6.1, Apache Sling & OSGi
- Expert Services engagement for ThompsonReuters/ Confidential .
- Helped TR and partner Confidential in resolving post GoLive issues.
- Implemented a DR solution to meet the SLA requirements from ThompsonReuters.
- Implemented authorauthor(activepassive) clustering.
- Complete Infrastructure review and code review for TR/ Confidential
- Enabled partner Confidential in resolving development issues.
Technology Stack: Adobe AEM5.6.1 clustering, backup, dispatcher configuration.
- Solution review/audit.
- Helped Confidential to redesign the solution in a most optimized way, which helped Confidential to reduce the template from 50 to 5.
- Highlighted major issues in the code which improved the solution quality and increased stability.
Technology Stack: Adobe AEM5.6.1 components, templates, workflows, OSGi services & Sling Servlets.
- Played the role of Adobe consultant and guided the partner devteam with the implementation.
Technology Stack: Adobe AEM5.6.1, authentication handler, workflow
- Web development and integration built upon Adobe CQ5 CMS, Java / OSGi, Groovy and Grails, Maven, JSP, Bamboo and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud infrastructure.
- Implementation of a wide-range of CQ Components, OSGi bundles, Package management, Campaign management and Tagging , utilize custom Email templates in writing Email APIs, Workflows and i18n .
- Full Scrum / Agile methodology with focus on liaising with client product owners, producing detailed Functional & Technical Designs, TDD and complete documentation.
Skills/Technologies learnt: Groovy and Grails, CQ5.5 CMS, Software development process- design, develop, bulid, QA
- Java developer in a distributed Agile scrum team for building a batch-application that triggers an automatic Fax request by invoking a Fax web-service.
- Documenting product design, implementation of stories involving writing DB triggers and modules in core spring MVC, JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Bug fixing in QA, and feature improvements.
Skills/Technologies learnt: Java/J2EE, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Spring MVC
- Developer in the team responsible for the process integration backbone for United Pan-European Communication system, that was implemented by a Vitria EAI Businessware
- Understanding process flow, components and services constituting the system architecture.
- Making improvements, debugging and bug fixes
Skills/Technologies learnt: Unix shell script, Vitria EAI