Mainframe COBOLCOBOL, JCL, HTML, PHP, Confidential, IDMS, IDMS - ADSO, MySql
Confidential, Landover, MD
Senior Software Engineer
- Documentation of an existing system. Building prototypes from documentation.
- Analysis for COBOL and FOCUS program changes/ Migration and testing of COBOL programs.
- Created test plans with REXX and COBOL.
- Running scripts and FoxPro jobs and updating FoxPro tables for a Confidential online system and Map Info.
- COBOL programming changes, testing for an Actuarial System.
Confidential, Stafford, VA
- Support of Confidential Corp publication system.
- Funding was pulled from project.
- COBOL, Confidential, Z-OS.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Support of a Claims System
- Find programs running a claims system.
- Research of VB6/C#/Oracle 9i stored procedures online system to find code inefficiencies.
- Made changes to four MVS/COBOL programs.
- Was involved in testing and documenting changes.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Web Developer Intern
- Wordpress, PHP, Mysql, PhpMyAdmin, Linux, CPannel, PhpMyAdmin
- Maintained an existing WordPress site.
- Installed and maintained a new WordPress site.
- Weekly changes to a WordPress website.
- Wrote a PHP program to generate HTML code for s WordPress front page post.
- Researched and installed WordPress plugins for various functions.
- Made changes to the WordPress php programs and stylesheets.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Developed and maintained programs in COBOL, Assembler, Confidential, MSOffice, Changeman., Expeditor
- Primary on call programmer in charge of (Presented Items) entry system and the main input balancing system for the bank. Compass had five processing centers. Was primary programmer in charge of maintaining this system as well as being twenty-four hour on call.
- Second on call programmer for Exceptions Returns and Adjustments.
- Developed front end programs to interface between files coming from the servers to the mainframe in COBOL
- These programs provided balancing totals to operations for nightly processing.
- Developed and maintained a system to redistribute Confidential (check) transactions to the correct processing centers within the bank.
- Wrote a system to process Confidential exception and Confidential for Confidential items going to PEP Plus in Confidential file format.
- Participated in a vendor upgrade of METAVANTE VECTOR sgi exceptions and returns software.
- Put into production an in house written system that generates new accounts for Confidential and Loans systems.
- Responsible for generating new Confidential, Savings and Loans accounts for the bank and delivering the new accounts to Clarke American.
- Wrote two online Confidential programs for a Treasury Management System service fees display.
- Changed Assembler programs to output into Presented Items system and development.
- Changed Assembler programs to Vector/Metavante Returns system and development.
- Interfaced with other major banking input systems for testing and development.
- Documented all work using MSOffice.
- Projects involved extensive unit and parallel testing. All testing was
- Maintained COBOL, Confidential Programs.
- Helped write the front end Visual Basic program to collect data and feed it to Confidential on the mainframe.
- Confidential, COBOL, MVS, TSO/ISPF VB6.0
- Maintained COBOL, Confidential Programs.Y2K conversions of COBOL and Confidential programs
- Confidential, COBOL, DOS/VSE, BimEdit