Lead Programmer Analyst with over 18 years of hands - on experience in all phases of the Full Project Life Cycle. Analyzed, designed, developed, tested, implemented and maintained numerous on-line and batch Financial applications, utilizing COBOL-II, Cobol-4, CICS, VSAM, DB2/SQL, MQ Series, Stored Procedures, IMS, JCL, Control-D, Esytrieve Plus. An enthusiastic team player and self-starter with excellent technical, analytical and communications skills.
HARDWARE: Confidential ES9000, 3090, 3083, 9221, 4843, DEC/VAX, PS2 and All PCs.
SOFTWARE: BUSINESS OBJECTS, UNIX, ACCESS 97, COBOL 3, CICS, DB2/SQL v8.1, DB2 Stored Procedures, MQ-Series, DB2/UDB, SPUFI, QMF, VSAM, MVS / JCL, XDB, IMS, COBOL 3, CICS, CHANGEMAN, PANVALET, ENDEAVOR, BMC, EASYTRIEVE PLUS, TSO/ISPF, Confidential LE-Debugger, XPEDITER, FILEAID, WINDOWS, MICROFOCUS WORKBENCH, VISIO, DATA ANALYZER, ChangeMan, DB2/Explain(Candle), STROBE, DB2 Apptune, XML for Cobol 3, ERWin, DB2APtune, Business Intelligence, Business Objects, SharePoint, Easytrieve Plus.
- Analysis, design, development, production enhancement, production support of the Customer Profile System (CPS) in Customer Engagement Technology Department utilizing Cobol 5.2, JCL, DB2 v11.0, DB2 Stored procedures, Data Studio, Xpediter, Topaz debugger, TMON for CICS, XML. Support back end of Confidential .com site for Customer profile.
- Analysis, design, development, production support of Clearance/Settlement system for BDS (Broker/dealer separation) project for Capital Market division for Settlement applications:
- CAP (Special securities), Transfer to DTCC, Reconciliation process for Settlement.
- Utilizing Confidential z/OS COBOL 5, JCL, DB2 V11.1, DB2 Stored procedures, Data Studio, Confidential LE debugger TMON for CICS XML, CICS Web Services, DYL-280, Confidential File manager, Endeavor.
- Enhancement and support Cost Basis and tax lot management systems.
- Analysis, design, development, production support of IIS (Institutional Investment Strategy). Developed back end of Portfolio, Review, list of accounts screens. Participated in batch conversion process from Sungard Securities to Vanguard portfolios. Created Eligibility rules process reports for portfolio conversion.
- Utilizing Confidential z/OS Cobol 4, JCL, DB2 V10.1, DB2 Stored procedures, Data Studio, MFE(Microfocus Mainframe Express), SPATT(Stored procedure Automatic Testing Tool), Service Request, XML, background CICS, CICS Web Services, Easytrieve Plus, Insync, Endeavor.
- Use IIS system to create a tax lot file to send to Vanguard Cost basis system.
- Provided testing using Llinux. Schedule Linux events using Autosys.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
- Analisys, design, development production release and production support of Portfolio management system (PMIS) to create a Tax lots and transfer it using MQ to Cost basis system using Confidential z/OS
- COBOL 3, DB2, DB2 stored procedure, CICS, MQ series.
- Analysis, design, development, production turnover, production support of the Service Works (SW) system utilizing TIBCO SOA Web Services using WSDL, Cobol 4, DB2, DB2 Stored procedures. Development was done using COBOL 4, JCL, RDz, WSDL, DB2 V8.1, DB2 Stored procedures, Confidential LE-Debugger, STARTOOL, BMC, SPUFI, Embarcadero DB2 Artizan, XML for Cobol 3, SOA WSDL, utilizing Sharepoint.
- Application support, ITIL traned, analysis, design, development, testing, production turnover, production support of Journal Automation(JA) system, utilizing DB2 Stored procedures, background CICS, batch and Actuate reports. Development was done using Cobol 3, DB2 V8.1, CICS using channels and containers, DB2 Stored procedures, Startool, Changeman, DB2 Apptune, SPUFI, Confidential LE-Debugger, and SharePoint.
- Analysis, design, production support of Service Tracking Requests (STAR) system utilizing CICS, batch, using Cobol 4, JCL, CICS, DB2 V9.0, Changeman, SPUFI, BMC, Confidential LE-Debugger.
- Modeling of DB2 disbursement database using ERWin, research and data mining using Business Intelligence, inux, Autosys.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Analysis, design, development, test, production turnover and production support of Confidential system for Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Systems.
- Development was performed using Cobol 3, CICS, DB2, DB2 Stored procedures, File-aid for DB2, BMC, SPUFI, DB2 apptune, DB2 Visual Explain, Endeavor.
Confidential, Syracuse, NY
- Analysis and Design As a part of the team participated in analysis and detail design of the project based on the Confidential Study of the Strategy Global Accounting (SGA) system to improve DB2 SQL performance and reduce the overall cost of the system utilizing CMM level 3 key process areas.
- Development developed, performed unit testing and participated in the System Integration Testing and production turnover of the program modules of SGA system, performance tuning utilizing background Cobol MVS, CICS, DB2 v.7.2, MQ-Series, Stored Procedures, File-aid for DB2, SPUFI, DB2 Explorer, DB2 Analyzer.
Confidential, Hicksville, NY
- Analysis Interfaced with Business Community to design requirements for the GM Business Card and the Continental Business Card and reporting using Cobol II, VSAM, JCL, DB2/UDB, DB2 Stored procedures, File-Aid, Expediter, Unix, IMS, SAS.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting Created ad hoc extracts for the Business Card Group who in turn created MIS to track the effectiveness of their Marketing programs using Cobol II, VSAM, DB2, Expediter, JCL, UNIX, and SAS.
- GM Business Project developed a new database to house e-mail addresses for GM. New file extracts were created for GM in order to fulfill contractual obligations online using CICS, Cobol II, CEDF, VSAM, Intertest, BMS, SPUFI, QMF, and MQ-Series.
- E-Business Linkshare Project designed and created automated Credit History File extracts that fed the Ebusiness Server in order to fulfill contractual obligations with Linkshare. This project created an end-to-end application status to the Ebusiness Community using Cobol II, CICS, VSAM, DB2/UDB, DB2 Stored procedures Intertest, JCL, Expediter, CEDF, BMS, SPUFI, QMF, MQ-Series.
- Holiday 3 Wishes for DL Blair using Cobol II, VSAM, JCL, DB2, Expediter, File-Aid and Information Warehouse reporting using DB2/UDB, UNIX, SAS, BMS, SPUFI, QMF.
- Credit Line Increase and Cash Equals Credit processing using AS400 CIF, Information Warehouse with SAS v 8.0, and Cobol II, VSAM, CICS, DB2, File-Aid, Expediter, Intertest, BMS, SPUFI, QMF, MQ-Series.
- Development and implementation of project using SAS, Cobol II, CICS, DB2, Intertest, VSAM, File-Aid, Expediter, BMS, SPUFI, QMF, MQ-Series.
- Development and implementation of project using Cobol II, VSAM, CICS, Expediter, MVS/JCL, CEDF, Intertest, BMS, SPUFI, QMF.
- Development, enhancement, maintenance and implementation using Axciom Business Objects, SAS, and Cobol II, VSAM, DB2/UDB, Expediter, BMS, SPUFI, QMF.
- Chase Payment Protector conversion from Mainframe to SAS.
- Development, maintenance, and production support, using Cobol II, VSAM, CICS, DB2, Intertest, Expediter, Endeavor, ChangeMan.
- Maintenance and production support using Cobol II, VSAM, CICS, DB2, QMF, SPUFI, Endeavor, File-Aid, Intertest, Expediter, ChangeMan, BMS, SPUFI, QMF.
- Information Warehouse Credit History System - Support using SAS, Cobol II, VSAM, CICS, CEDF, Intertest, Expeditor, MVS/JCL, Endeavor, ChangeMan, BMS, SPUFI, QMF.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Coding and changes to existing COBOL II - CICS - DB2 online and batch modules. Testing including Microfocus Workbench online and batch. Tested in parallel for Y2K compliance.
- Enhancement and development in Human Resources System ( Confidential ).
- Comprehensive interactive table driven system that processes payroll, business, and transfers of all pedagogical staff in the city.
- Extensively used QMF to prepare queries, procs, and forms in producing reports.
- Established test procedures and production table relationships. Analyzed user requirements and interacted extensively with the user community.
- Implemented turnover procedures.
- Provided user training.
- Created documentation for production.
Confidential, New York, NY
- I participated in Year 2000 Conversion for the Account Maintenance System, which included modifications to on-line and batch programs using COBOL II, DB2/QMF, CICS, IMS, VSAM, MicroFocus Cobol, JCL and Hour Glass.
- Responsibilities included feasibility studies, user interviews, functional and detail specifications, coding and testing of batch and on-line programs utilizing COBOL II, CICS, DB2/SQL.
- Participated in design and implementation of Confidential Reference Database, which held Currencies information.