- Asp.net MVC
- T - SQL
- Entity Framework
- Visual Basic .Net
Lead Software Engineer
Confidential, Covina, CA
- Played an integral part of a multimillion dollar project by being one of four leads of the project. Individually lead a team of eight to enhance two existing internal n-tier systems such that it could be utilized by external customers as part of a Software as Service model.
- Redesigned and rewrote various portions of a n-tier application in order to improve performance. This included rewriting stored procedures, adding indexes, and rewriting the front end as well as the middle tier.
- Designed and developed scalable and efficient series of data import and ETL processes that utilized OOP principles and design patterns such as Inversion of Control and Singleton.
- Lead the maintenance effort for a large configurable system that is utilized to minimalize the company’s cost due to property loss.
- Lead the QA phase, deployment, and maintenance effort of a new system developed to replace a MainFrame application. This application was built on Telerik controls for Asp.net and Confidential backend to automate the transfer of files to customers.
- Generated Technical Design Requirement (TDR) documents from Business Requirement documents for various enhancements. Oversaw the implementation of the code designed in the TDR as well as the code reviews.
Confidential, Covina, CA
- Designed and developed a WebAPI to query data perform an ETL process on a dataset that is then aggregated and displayed in large number of PDFs. This application leveraged the TPL library to apply parallel processing for the PDF creation.
- Designed and developed a Confidential service to automate a series of tasks to be executed at configurable times. These tasks include file movement, dynamic web service invocation, execution and email of SSRS reports, and execution of SSIS packages.
Confidential, Glendora, CA
- Upgraded existing C# interfaces to match MVC design pattern. Upgraded corresponding services to leverage Entity Framework and follow Domain Driven Design pattern.
- Designed and implemented a logging framework leveraging NLog and Sql Server’s Filestream to save Confidential service request and response as Binary Large Objects as well as exceptions within UIs.
- Developed a series of Confidential services as SOAP web services that receive large amounts of dynamic data that is then aggregated in a flattened format and saved in a data warehouse within Analysis Services.
- Designed and developed a T-Sql stored procedure to query hourly energy data years at a time that is then used in several calculations and dynamically pivoted that is exported to an Excel report.
- Participated in the software support team and promptly fixed bugs within UIs, services, and stored procedures.
- Developed unit and functional tests for various projects using the MOQ framework.
- Utilized Team Foundation Server to track and report of progress of parallel tasks during Agile “stand-up” meetings.
Confidential, La Verne, CA
- As project leader, of a team of two, designed, developed, and deployed a C# program that automates the process of querying sets of data that is then organized in a PDF report.
- Composed extensive documentation regarding future maintenance in addition to user manuals.
- Performed a number of training presentations to user groups.
- As project leader, of a team of three, designed and developed a C# program that queries large data sets that is displayed into several charts inside a PDF report. Implemented an Confidential query interface as part of the program that queries from 5 different data servers.