Front - end developer
- Working with a small team to meet scheduled milestones and meet the needs of the designer, back-end, and front-end to move forward.
- Responsible for building the chatroom single-page webapp and community features using Confidential ’s Angular framework and other Confidential technologies ( Confidential stack).
- Communicating with our growing and enthusiastic crowdfunding community about features and suggestions.
- Recently switched to React for the front-end.
- Working with a small team consisting of a UI/UX designer and asset artists to build a working demo that illustrates the mechanics described in project owner’s design documentation for obtaining grants and other funding to further development.
- Using Confidential Engine 4’s specialized C++ to build components and make them Confidential ready for non-technical members of the team to tweak as needed in Confidential ’s visual programming tools.
- Assisted in various company needs for a private security contractor, preparing and submitting printed proposals for government contracts to US and foreign powers.
- Set up electronic invoicing account with Confidential .
- Drafted new business service contract form.
- Drafted work plan for IT contract with Confidential by communicating with remote contracted IT team to determine project needs and projections.
- Proofread and corrected blueprints for a multi-level, three-building military hospital, specifically checking plans for low-voltage electrical systems over the course of just one week.
- Assisted various departments with miscellaneous tasks for day-to-day business.
Online Exam Proctor
- Proctored hundreds of exams with remote clients all over the globe, with clients ranging from universities to professional certification institutions.
- Maintained detailed records of technical issues that arose with clients, following company procedure during troubleshooting. W rked in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking with up to 20 clients at once across multiple monitors to instruct them on exam procedures while monitoring for academic integrity.
- Communicated rapidly with peers and superiors on Confidential hangouts to coordinate transfers and keep wait queue to a minimum.
- Summer internship at a Confidential recording studio specializing in vintage methods and equipment.
- Learned to operate and maintain vintage mixers, tape decks, and rack equipment.
- Assisted in daily recording needs and attended seminar camps at other large vintage-style studios
- Active manager on duty in the absence of store manager, fielding customer and employee matters while ensuring all store operations are being performed smoothly and within company regulations.
- Optimized shifts by keeping food costs to a minimum without compromising customer service.
- Assisted in maintaining inventory and the opening and closing of the store as shifts required.
- Assisted customers by assessing their needs to find the best-fit solutions for their home or office.
- Pushed company protection plans on hardware sales to maximize profit margins.
- Upsold related peripherals like printers and antivirus software per store specials and customer cues.