- 7 + years of professional experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including requirements analysis, applications design, development, Integration, maintenance, Installation, Implementation and testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Expertise on creating Responsive Web Design (RWD) for Mobile/Tablet/Desktop.
- Worked with Bootstrap Twitter framework and AngularJS to Design Single Page Application (SPA) using Model View Controller (MVC) framework.
- Expertise in creating the pages using CSS3 Webpages layouts and vast knowledge in usability and, accessibility concepts.
- Having Experience in writing unit tests using Jasmine, Karma .
- Developed cross browser compatibility to address the issues among the browsers.
- Collaborating with backend developers and make the application based the client requirement.
- Expertise in using and implementing RESTful Web API's .
- Deep understanding in implementing the business rules in different layers like UI, services and backend database.
- Expertise in AJAX requests (RESTFUL API's and web services) using Node.js and JSON responses.
- Experience working with debugging tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Involved in Agile (Scrum) methodology that included iterative application development, stand up meetings, weekly Sprints, and customer reporting backlogs.
- Experience in using NPM (Node Package Manager), Bower, Gulp and Grunt for package management and installation.
- Experience with Version Control tools like SVN, GIT for source Code version management and merging source code after intermittent project releases.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Designed developed and tested database architecture for easy access, storage and retrieval of data.
- Effective problem-solving skills and excellent communication. Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
Confidential, Houston, TXWeb Developer
- Designing and developing the website using Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Involvement in requirement gathering, designing, and development of right set of UI Modules.
- Experience in developing the single page web applications using MVC frameworks like Angular2
- Enhanced application by building new components and directives in Angular 2 and typescript.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using router services and modules in Angular2.
- Created Modules, Components and Services by using Typescript to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Implemented Bootstrapping, interpolation binding, property binding, attribute binding, class binding, and style binding of Angular2 to bind HTML elements with data and developed dynamic Single Page Application.
- Created Angular components using Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User.
- Implemented Angular2 Services for interaction between web applications front-end and back-end API'S using angular 2 HTTP Requests with Observables.
- Used GRUNT and GULP for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Created many customized Dependency Injection, like services with Injectable.
- Utilized the feature Data Binding of Angular2 to initiate and hook the data, achieve one-way and two-way Data binding to optimize the web page.
- Implemented Router module in Angular2 based application to provide URL manipulation capabilities and the navigation from one view to other views, which makes Components, worked better for the Single Page Application.
- Proficient in using higher level style syntaxes, SASS for advanced CSS features.
- Involved in consuming RESTful API's in JSON.
- Used RxJS catch library and catch functions to handle error handling in Angular2 application.
- Created SQL objects & scripts used to maintain data integrity across all databases throughout database servers (Stored procedures, Triggers, Functions).
- Involved in Agile process, two-week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application experience with JIRA Task Board.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the Unit Test Cases using Jasmine as testing framework and Karma as test runner.
- Implemented end to end test with Protractor.
- Integrating coding using GIT, delivering code stream and creating new base line for updated code as a daily activity.
Confidential, Mayfield, OHWeb Developer
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI's and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements with controllers.
- Worked with AngularJS, routers, forms, modules, DOM manipulation, event binding, expressions, controllers, filters and HttpRequest.
- Implemented bootstrap in AngularJS for developing rich and responsive UI.
- Used angular http request,to request data from web servers and process JSON data to render in UI.
- Built a complete CMS in AngularJS as Front end and java (using REST) as backend for creating web and mobile based applications.
- Used the basic principles of MVC to incorporate the AngularJS to build client side application and Node.js for building server side API's.
- Implemented watch on components with AngularJS to improve user experience.
- Performed AngularJS form validation and validation messages displaying with ng-show and created a custom validation directive for comparing fields.
- Used GRUNT and GULP to automate the build process and optimize, minify CSS and JS files.
- Created a CSS framework for using a 12 column grid preferred by the designers as well as implementing parts of Object Oriented CSS to cut down on repetitive code.
- Used AngularJS for creating custom directives to display data in UI.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and the business logic was coded in AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS to update a portion of a web page/view thus reducing bandwidth usage and load time in web pages to get user input and requests.
- Worked with Responsive design, Frameworks and Mobile Optimization.
- Solve problems related to streaming user content, real time data, and large data sets.
- Created responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Compiled a system design procedure proposal that meets every requirement and follows agile.
- Involved in writing and modifying Procedure, Queries, Views and Triggers.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of users using the customized MVC framework.
- Integrated well with backend REST API services and also created local stubs and virtualization for the services.
Confidential, Kansas City, MOWeb Developer
- Developed user interactive websites using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS according to health insurance standards.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Developed REST architecture web services to facilitate communication between client and server.
- Created pages in Site Core and validated the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS and XML including AJAX controls.
- Responsible for maintaining current websites that include updating web pages, upload new content changes.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Involved in the development of Dynamic loading of web pages using Ajax calls with server pages.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Made enhancements to existing stylings and made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Implemented cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS.
- Worked closely with business analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared use cases for different features and designs.
- Developed Pl/SQL programs that manipulated data to/from Oracle 11g using Pl/SQL.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as repository tool and as version control.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications (by using JSON, XML).
- Redesigned the existing site and to create new interfaces.
- Designed and developed portal using HTML for ‘Creative Events Calendar’ for Confidential .
- Designed Confidential internet mailers and calendar design. The project was deployed well within the time frame and achieved recognition and is heavily used internally.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Worked closely with the programmers and graphic designers for project requirement and analysis.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- The new website has made it much easier for the users to access the page and check the required info.
- Created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.