Software Professional with a passionate focus on automation of the SDLC to support Continuous Integration and Infrastructure as Code. Accomplishing this with a skill set that covers a variety of tools and methodologies to allow for innovation while still controlling the flow of data and code in a safe manner. Specializing in process and procedure documentation as well as workflow definition to facilitate 1st rate communication for both internal and external customers to further accelerate and add efficiency to the Software & Service delivery pipeline.
- Meeting Facilitation
- Conflict Resolution & Customer Service Specialization
- Complete Microsoft Stack Administration
- Intermediate LINUX Administration
- HP SAN Management
- Virtualized Infrastructure Administration / Automation (VMWare, AWS, Azure)
- Software Source Control Management & Methodologies (Branching)
- Windows PowerShell
- CMS setup, development, & administration (Umbraco, Wordpress)
- Frontend Integration Using HTML & CSS
- Technical Documentation for Print and Online (Confluence)
- Multimedia Video Production
- Audiobook Narration
- Training Video Production
- Intermediate Adobe Product Suite Usage
- Dialup Bulletin Board SysOp
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Release activities, outage triage & resolution, and planned customer - facing changes for all internal and external customers.
- Supported Technology Department in the adaptation of JIRA Software Workflows.
- Architecture, implementation, and administration of high-availability production environments utilizing Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, Linux, & VMWare ESXi 5.5.
- Created & Maintained critical application-level monitoring probes via PRTG using automated API interaction via Microsoft PowerShell.
- Complete release pipeline creation and maintenance for Software Packaging, CI, & Release via Mercurial, TeamCity, & Octopus Deploy.
- Configured state-aware deployment of Virtualized systems using Microsoft SCCM to support automated scalability.
- Documentation of change requests and supporting release notes for distribution to Engineering and Product Management.
- Additional responsibilities as Team’s Software Development Manager.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Enforcement of coding standards and source control management using Git and Atlassian Stash.
- Administration of server environments using Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008 R2, & VMWare ESXi 5.5 for development, staging, and production.
- Deployment of sites and applications to Continuous Integration for testing in multiple hosting environments using TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, & Azure.
- Atlassian JIRA Software Administration.
- Documentation, review, and approval of release requests, test plans, and implementation plans for production environments.
- Coordination of architecture and estimation needs for Interactive Media projects.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Developed and customized web based C# .NET applications leveraging SOAP/XML Web Services for use on Oracle WebCenter content management system.
- Provided detailed system analysis on existing and new software systems.
- Provided ideas and recommendations in order to promote reusability, accessibility and ease of use.
- Participated in code architecture and peer code reviews.
Sr. Systems Administrator / C# .NET Web Developer
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Complete oversite of all IT operations for 2+ million dollar Homeless Assistance Campus.
- C# .NET web application development HUD mandated best practice and data security standards.
- Rewrite of existing community HMIS data entry application to C# .NET web application.
- SQL Report generation using HUD specifications for annual report to Congress.
- Developed supporting applications to provide data sharing capabilities with the Oklahoma City area 2-1-1 information service and local service providers.
- Administration of Internet and Intranet web and database systems on Windows Server 2008 environments
- Responsible for all aspects of development including conception, design, coding, quality assurance testing, release management, and end-user support.
Software Quality Assurance / Documentation Specialist
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Assisted in the design and implementation of testing procedures for major online educational platform created in C# .NET.
- Reproduced, prepared and assigned product bugs and feature requests for entry into development tracking program.
- Developed format for documentation of platform for use by educational personnel.
- Supported external customer base via phone and email for software access and problem reporting.