- Software Developer over 8 years of progressive experience and proven track record in design, development & maintenance of applications developed in various design patterns like, Client - server architecture, 2-tier/Multi-tier architecture, MVC architecture.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies.
- Having experience in using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, SASS and having knowledge in creating templates using Handlebar JS.
- Proficient in designing and developing web front end, with good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts and component-based, object-oriented systems for building multi-tier architecture with hands on development expertise in front end GUI Layer.
- Used Nodejs for adding dependencies to project.
- Wrote application level code to interact with backend and consume the JSON by using RXJS Observables.
- Used NodeJS, ReactJS, and MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Implemented React router for building the single page application
- Used React JS controllers to update entity models and tasks database
- Designed and modified User Interfaces using CSS and Angular.
- Worked closely with business-side clients to deliver attractive, easy-to-understand screens that appropriate reflected the company's fulfillment workflow.
- Actively involved in code review and code quality check process.
- Followed Agile Methodology for the complete life cycle of the project & Involve In daily stand up meetings.
- Experience in building SPA's using Angular framework.
- Used Angular-CLI for initializing and for project setup with scaffolding features.
- Very Good Experience working in Angular4.x/2.x (data binding, Custom Directives, expressions, Single Page Applications).
- Knowledge in CSS preprocessors SASS and LESS.
- Committed code change into repository by using version control tool Git.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to import and applications.
- Experience working with a source control tools, Source tree (GIT hub).
- Pleasant experience in developing web Applications using Spring MVC, Struts framework implementing Action Controllers, Action Forms, Spring Validation Framework and Spring Tag Libraries.
- Proficiency with various design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash.
- Decent work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements & Subqueries.
- Worked with No SQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss Fuse JBoss and WebLogic.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: Rest, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS
Databases: Cassandra, Mongo DB, Oracle and MySQL
Distributed/ Middleware: JMS (Java Messaging Service), EJB
Tools/Software: Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, ClearCase, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic
Protocols: TCP/IP , HTTP , HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, Maven, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
Sr. UI Developer
- Added widgets (bar charts, line charts, pie charts etc,) to the Dashboard App with the data.
- Added filtering mechanism to the Dashboard and Config Apps that would filter all the widgets based on the selected facility or date ranges.
- Ajax requests were used to get the data from the REST service.
- Used AngularJS in the app for an efficient MVC implementation.
- Used Directives for the DOM manipulations and Filters for formatting decimal places and pagination.
- Used Controllers for implementing business logic into the scope.
- Utilized the Dependency Injection mechanism for simpler way of managing the controllers and scopes.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used JQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Wrote jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery.get and jQuery.post.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on fly.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Was involved in Requirements gathering and Design of the app with necessary updates to the design document after digging deep into the task.
- Involved in Functional testing of the apps following the well-defined Test Plans in various browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, Safari and IE.
- Fixed bugs if any.
- Used GIT and Source Tree for version control of the code base.
- Sass was used to add styling to the various components in the Apps.
- Had Scrum meetings daily where we discuss updates on the task.
Confidential, Webster, NY
Sr. UI Developer
- Communicated with the business partner and settled down the business requirements.
- Learnt various payroll terms used in the payroll to get a better understanding of how the payroll domain works.
- Studied about various holds that can be setup on a client and in what ways they are prioritized for a payroll.
- Actively participated in the grooming sessions to point out and task out the stories.
- Developed desktop, mobile and responsive website using Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, LESS, jQuery.
- Used Typescript functionality for creating Angular 2 components.
- Built Angular 4/2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used React JS to make webpages rendering faster, instead of using ng-repeat in Angular JS used ngReact to achieve the same.
- Performed Dependency Injection using Angular2 to build dynamic web pages.
- Harnessed web services with the use of Angular2 observables and HTTP libraries.
- Also Used Angular 4 as framework to create a Single Page Application which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Took automation testing training as part of my job role to create objects in UI to create automated test scripts.
- Developed the review payroll screen which shows the total hours, total checks and total amount for that pay period which helps the client to review it before they submit the payroll.
- Refactored the delete functionality into a common component so everyone across the HTML teams can make use of it.
- Implemented Google Analytics to track and report website traffic.
- Developed automated test suites and engines.
- Used perfecto to test our application on several mobile devices.
- Used jasmine for AngularJS test cases.
- Using Google Analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Node.js, Jasmine.
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Built ReactJS modules, controllers, pop up modals, and file up loader
- Created React JS directives, factories and services for developing single page web applications
- Experience in deploying, managing and developing MongoDB clusters on Linux and Windows environment
- Used GitHub UI, Git bash to commit, changes to the repository for maintaining various versions of the Agile process
Environment: HTML/HTML5, Java Script, AngularJS, ReactJS, Material Design, CSS3, Less, Flexbox, Google Analytics, Web Services, Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Jasmine, NodeJS, Maven, Karma.
Confidential, Timonium, MD
Front End/ UI Developer
- Communicated with the business partner and settled down the business requirements.
- Used different Bootstrap components such as Navigation Bar, Progression Bar and Dropdown Menus.
- Created ECMAScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture.
- Made REST API calls using $http and $resource services with AngularJS.
- Used Backbone.js and Require.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Worked on resolving User Interface issues using various front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular.js and AJAX.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Coordination with team in the daily routine works as a part of agile methodology, which includes code reviewing, validations and demos
- Used GitHub UI, Git bash to commit, changes to the repository for maintaining various versions of the Agile process.
Environment: Apache Tomcat, Spring, Spring MVC, Java, HTML/HTML5, Java Script, AngularJS, Web Services, Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Jasmine, NodeJS, D3JS, Maven
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Front End/ UI Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering phase to gather the requirements from the business users and dealing with UX team to continuously accommodate changing user requirements.
- Used Angular.js for developing single page web applications.
- Involved in the development of programming user interface design and front-end (HTML) for the Web application using HTML, Typescript & CSS to the requirements of the client.
- Followed Agile & Scrum Methodology for development of the product.
- Developed custom directives in AngularJS for the UI screens.
- Developed test cases using Node.js and AngularJS for the UI.
- Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used AJAX and JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Tested the website on multiple browsers with the old as well as latest release.
- Designed web applications from the conceptualization stage to implementation and maintenance.
- Checked cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
Java / UI Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in developing design specifications, website architecture and web application based on the provided functional and requirements and design layout.
- Developed single page responsive Web UI using HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, jQuery
- Involved in using XML for developing tool for user interface customization
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, JSP under MVC architecture
- Involved in code reviews and enhancement of application
- Developed various components of the application and unit test them
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables, stored procedures and triggers. Maintaining the customer support and customer data from database tables in Oracle database
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, and CSS Border.
- Implemented procedures for development of HTML5 and Java applications for mobile devices.
- Coordinated with software engineering teams for interactions between mobile UI and back-end staff.
- Deployed Enterprise application using Web sphere Server
- Maintained multiple Enterprise applications in Production Environment of Web sphere
- Extensively used select, insert, update, delete, join and between queries while maintaining the database.
- DOM is used to parse the xml documents.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles
- Design, Development and unit testing of use cases Defects fixing and defects resolution.
- Responsible in Analysis and interface design, Architecture design and search module.
- Deployed the application on a single system and make it available on all the systems within the network, thereby reducing the maintenance cost of software.
- Contributed in writing and maintaining programming documentation of existing programs - both within the software and via user guides.
- Used Web services for standardized XML messaging system.
- Assisted with the development of documentation, design, coding and scripting standards.
- Provides accurate time estimates relating to project development and assists in preparation of project management/status reporting.
- Implementing Runnable interface for multi-threading
- I do process all required paperwork according to established procedures.
- Used EJB to write reusable and portable server-side business logic for the J2EE platform
- I designed human-readable data using JSON
- Using Struts framework developing the web applications in Java EE, based on MVC-2 architecture.
- Answers telephone calls, faxes and e-mails in a professional and timely manner.
- Using REST iCapture the characteristics of the Web which made the Web successful.
- I perform responsibilities, as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- I maintain confidentiality about the information being processed, stored or accessed Demonstrates the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Takes personal initiative for technical and professional development.
Environment: Java, J2EE, MVC, EJB, JSON, Struts, XML, REST, Toad, WebLogic Application Server, Struts, Eclipse