- Good experience working with Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries to support for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Experience in Preprocessors and template languages like SASS/LESS.
- Used AngularJS with its super effective MVC framework to implement it on various Single Page Applications (SPAs) using Directives, Modules, Controllers, Expressions, Dependency Injection, Routers, Views, Services, Factories for new website features
- Familiar in Writing Custom Directives in AngularJS, create and utilize own Services, Two - Way Data Binding, & Filters objects according to the application requirements and desire of flows.
- Experienced in React.js and working with React Redux architecture.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual Dom Algorithm, for React performance optimization.
- Built reusable and customizable components for the new website using React.js and React-Routes to create a single page web application
- Implemented the usage of Node.js and NPM, especially for Node build processes like GULP.
- Good knowledge in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Integration of charting technologies D3 and High Charts with Angular applications.
- Utilized SOAP and REST services to access web services for communication.
- Hands on Experience implementing AJAX calls for better web based User Interface and Used AJAX to GET and/or POST the data from the server asynchronously by using RESTful APIs for JSON object as per the requirements of data integration and data manipulation.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Worked on cross-browser compatibility with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Experience in Unit/E2E/Integration Testing frameworks and libraries like Jasmine, Mocha and Karma for AngularJS and Node JS. Created unit test cases for Angular applications using Jasmine to test individual functions/modules using test runner Karma.
- Experience in software configuration management using SVN, GIT.
- Expertise in using IDE tools such as Notepad ++, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, IntelliJ IDEA, and WebStorm.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment using Agile/Scrum, TDD methodologies.
Programming Languages: C++, Java
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Application/Web server: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere (8.0).
IDE’s: Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, Web Storm, Note pad ++
Version Controls: SVN, GIT
Data Base: Mongo DB, MYSQL, Cassandra.
Tools: & Utilities: ICM, DDCT, Jenkins, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Yeoman, NPM, TPAM, Win SCP, WinZip.
Confidential, Addison, Texas
- Developed User Interactive Web pages using HTML5, CSS 3 validations using jQuery, Java Script
- Involved in making the application Responsive using Bootstrap, and used LESS preprocessor
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects like page layouts, navigation and icons
- Developed drag and drop document editing using React.js-and and React.js-motion
- Reduced the response time by creating Virtual DOM components using React.js
- Extensively used React.js to render pages on both the client and server sides
- Integrated Redux Framework with React to handle large chunks of data for the better performance.
- Interacted with RESTful API services (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end services).
- Used Putty to access Web Servers and make code deployments.
- Developed server-side application using Node.js with NPM package management system.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Worked with JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js
- Worked with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev- dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Followed JIRA for tracking processes and streamlining agile planning.
- Used Mongo DB extensively to Visually explores the data and Interact with data with full CRUD functionality.
- Used JEST for unit testing the applications.
- Followed SCRUM Agile methodology that includes iterative application development, weekly sprints, daily stand up meetings, retrospectives and backlog grooming.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Used AngularJS in conjunction with SASS/ Twitter Bootstrap to develop responsive web page.
- Used Angular $http to make calls to backend services where we get large amount of data from the different application and display that data in the account hub portal. Created few custom directives to extend the functionality of HTML.
- Implemented concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities
- Performed JSON data parsing using Angular JS to render the information on user interface pages.
- Worked on Express Node.js platform for a single-page application development.
- Used D3.JS and Angular to construct data visualization. Developed persistence layer based on JPA framework for providing POJO persistence model for object-relational mapping.
- Responsible for internationalizing (i18n) the Web Application based on W3 Standards
- Used Node.js for server-side code and Written callback functions for the RESTful API.
- Involved Storing and retrieving data from Column Oriented Data Base Mongo DB.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used Jenkins to make build process and Used Karma, Jasmine to write unit test cases.
- Followed SCRUM Agile methodology.
Confidential, Orlando, Florida
- Created package.json for Bower and NPM and extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Used AngularJS directives, factories and services for developing single page web applications. involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and JSON
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C standard and performed unit testing throughout the application.
- Used Yeoman, BOWER and NPM for scaffolding the AngularJS application
- Participate in the team on agile development cycle and followed SCRUM methodology.
- Worked on fetching the JSON data by linking it with the backend and displaying it in a tabular format.
- Handling all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Worked on debugging, fixing and testing the existing bugs and adding new features in the application.
- Wrote front-end code compatible for cross browsers like IE 6/7/8/9/10, Google Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Used UI Development using HTML, and coded Java components which Retrieves data using SQL from Oracle database.
- Developed web application, Ajax Driven user interface, interaction scenarios and Ajax navigation based on analysis, interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- Created layouts and implemented design for easy look and feel for all the application pages and forms.
- Wrote CSS Hacks for browser compatibility. Re-skinned some of the forms using CSS.
- Involved in Developed test cases/scenarios, manual testing of the application.
- Worked with next-generation technologies like AJAX and jQuery to enable more efficient development and more responsive interfaces.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to support company’s needs and goals.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts.
- Involved in coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Contribute positively to the overall team dynamic; participate in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and business-development working.