- Around 6 years of experience as a Front - End Developer with Profound Knowledge in developing HTML pages, Web Accessibility and Web Usability
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) for several types of Devices like tablets and mobiles using media queries and libraries like bootstrap
- Good exposure in administering and configuring Salesforce.com application and experience in force.com Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users
- Expertise in build tools, Gulp, Grunt, NPM, Webpack, Namespacing, Webpack-loaders, Browserify, REST Web Services
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM), OOJS
- Experience in No SQL (Algolia)
- Extensive experience in making web pages cross browser compatible
- Well versed in Angular2, NodeJS(Express)
- Profound knowledge in typescript, C, C++, Java, Python
- Strong experience working with CSS preprocessors like LESS, SASS.
- Experience and knowledge about SASS/SCSS, ECMASCRIPT6/5, Ionic MVC
- Experienced in architectures like MVC, MVVM, Redux
- Lead hands in debugging websites using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer tools.
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model
- Good Team Player with Excellent Communication Skills and Highly Motivated analytical
Testing Frameworks: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor for E2E
Languages: C, C++, Java, Python
IDE, HTML Editor: Sublime, Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Force.com, Webstorm
Application servers: Tomcat Server, WebSphere, WebLogic
Database: Oracle11g, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Unix, Ubuntu
Version Controls: SVN, GIT
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Implemented Multi-Threading using Executor Service concept to pull data concurrently from multiple resources.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining entire web application using AngularJS, NodeJS, No SQL based on W3C standards.
- Used AngularJS for client-side validations.
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular2 and NodeJS.
- Created Angular2 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Used Third-party API in application to add functionality of tracking.
- Worked on project following Scrum Agile methodology that includes iterative application development, weekly Sprints, daily stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
- Used GitGear, nearly to perform all operations locally, giving it a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that constantly have to communicate with a server somewhere .
- Utilized various jQuery plug-in to create Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Created and performed test cases on application using protractor. iHeartRadio / Clear Channel: Assist with ongoing development and creation of various UI components/features; code static HTML concept pages; converted site from using LESS to SASS; maintenance tasks .
Environment: Angular2, Node JS, ECMASCRIPT6, Eclipse IDE, GitGear, Agile, Bootstrap, No SQL, LESS, SASS,EXPRESS JS
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
ReactJS Application Developer
- Analyzed Management needs and designed the application to match perfect visualization.
- Experience in working with REDUX architecture.
- Created different components using React to render an element.
- Added functionality to the web application using ECMASCRIPT6/5.
- Used react-route module to develop Single Page Applications using React.
- Used Babel loader and Webpack bundler to create React component.
- Used JSX to make react look more elegant.
- Profound experience with props and states in react to manage data.
- Created Lists, Maps, Stacks, Records using ImmutableJS.
- Involved in creating connections for HTTP requests using WebSockets.
- Worked on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics.
- Used Rally for task tracking and to build user stories.
- Used Webpack and NPM to manage dependency graph.
- Tested React components and application using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used GIT for version control.
Front End UI Developer
- Involved in the analysis specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software following Agile Methodology
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML5 and CSS3 according to internal standards and guidelines
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML
- Designed custom directives using AngularJS
- Worked on AngularJS features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the on-going project status and issues
- Used JSON to fetches the data from Web Services
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved
- Coordination of project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and properly documented
- Involved in report generation.
- Backend Integration.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silverlight and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Involved in parsing JSON API to JDOs and use them in frontend.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using AJAX, jQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Utilized various jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Extensively used HTML for audio and video playback. Worked on the MVP architecture for the GWT.
- Used AJAX, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Developed programs to port the XML data to database to make the website XML driven.