- Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Involved in the requirement analysis, designing, development, testing and maintenance of application.
- Responsible for creating sketch, wireframe prototype and visual mockups.
- Requirements gathering from Business and defining user stories specifications for the system.
- Responsible to create mobile applications using Angular.Js for web API and browser clients.
- Responsive web design so it is compatible with any mobile devices.
- Wrote many custom directives, services and filters in angular.js as per the functional requirements.
- Established pages using CSS 3 to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application in positioning of screen objects.
- Implemented the frontend with Angular, Bootstrap for dynamic web interface
- Created UX deliverables, including competitive website audits, interaction design, sitemaps, and wireframes.
- Worked with AJAX data consisting of JSON/XML/JSONP responses, parsing the same and presenting on the UI layer.
- Wrote Single Page Applications using RESTFUL web services with Angular.
- Developed the application for responsive to different screen resolution using bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Worked on resolving User Interface issues using various technologies such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular.js and AJAX.
- Designed UI screens using CSS, Angular JS Framework and HTML.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML.
- Worked on resolving User Interface issues using various front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular.js and AJAX.
- Contributed as key resource of the Angular 2 Framework Team in conversion of existing UI screens of the application.
- Used Jasmine to perform unit testing of custom filters, custom directives and various parts of Angular JS application.
- Involved in rendering custom HTML tags & implemented client side Interface using React.js.
Web Servers/application servers: Apache tomcat Server, IBM Web Sphere server, pramati server, Bea Weblogic server.
Web tools and languages: HTML, XML, CSS, DHTML, AJAX, ANT, Java Script
Framework: Design Patterns, SOAP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2.
Languages: C, C++ with OOPS, Java, J2EE.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/XP/Vista, Unix.
Tools:: Eclipse, Rational Rose, Dreamweaver, RAD, Net Beans.
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile (SCRUM), UML.
Version Control: Visual SourceSafe (VSS), ClearCase, ClearQuest, CVS.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Expert on implementation of Restful API using Sequalize.js (MySQL ORM) with Node.js (hapiJs) framework.
- Implemented Atomic Design patterns in HTML and CSS, which helped team think of the UI in terms of reusable
- Experience in reviewing test scripts based on the business requirements. Plan, Execute and Monitor the CRP Cycles in Development instances in Oracle ERP Experienced in Reporting and Tracking Defects by using Bug Tracking tool such as OATS and Quality Center.
- Developed various backend application programs such as views, functions, procedures, packages using SQL and PL/SQL languages.
- Designed and developed a JDBC driver that intercepts SQLs and publishes them to a high speed switch (provided by Tervela) on a parallel thread before calling the real driver
- Implemented Spark solution to enable real time reports from Cassandra data
- Create json schemas for various Restful API as part of Micro Services development using Spring Boot.
- Integrated PowerBuilder components into Sybase WorkSpace, an Eclipse-based unified design and development environment for the Sybase platform. Utilized Java, Eclipse plug-ins, JNI, COM, C++, JDBC, Sybase ASA/ASE/ASIQ.
- Excellent in analyzing, performance tuning including troubleshooting, monitoring and maintaining WebLogic/ JBoss situations and solving the related problems
- Experience in designing and implementing GIT workflows and branching models and enhancements.
- Experience with Protractor to create end to end framework using Angular JS.
- Mentoring of junior members for agile (Scrum) process & Junit testing.
- Created webservices using WTP tool plugin to the eclipse 3.2 IDE which is deployed as a separate application using Maven scripts.
Confidential - Columbia, MD
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL database, Node.js as the backend.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Expert in Bootstrap to develop responsive web pages and other excellent features like modal, collapse, React Native etc. which will give a smooth animation.
- Experience in Spring modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST and Tag Libraries like JSF Tags, Struts Tags, JSTL, Spring Tags, Display Tag.
- Implemented Hibernate for persistence & also Integrated Hibernate along with Spring
- Used PL/SQL Tablets, cursors to process huge volume of data and used bulk collect for mass update as performance improvement process.
- Extensive work experience in DB2 Data Replication (DPropR), Stored procedure (SP), user defined function (UDF), and user defined table function.
- Used Hibernate JPA Entity Manager for CRUD Operations.
- Designed & developed efficient error handling using 1000+ PL/ SQL procedures & triggers for different exceptions like multiple rows, no records found.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-sharded cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, ORACLE and MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services AWS. Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS.
- Worked on various industry standard tools and APIs like Eclipse, SQL Developer, SOAP UI, StarUml,Ant Script, Log4J,JAX RPC/JAX WS, XSLT, XPath, HTML, JDBC, JMS, Weblogic 11g etc.
- Configured SSO between WebSphere Portal and Lotus Domino Server using LTPA.
- Experience on development of J2EE Application using Eclipse based tool like Rational Application Developer and WebSphere Studio Application Developer. Experience in writing UNIX based shell-scripts
- Usage of version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache), JIRA/ QualityCenter for ticketing, Wiki for documentation, Jenkins for nightly build.
- Design and development of a proof-of-concept real-time notification system using Node.js
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and Celery
- Created webservices using WTP tool plugin to the eclipse IDE which is deployed as a separate application using Maven scripts.
- Extensively used IBM Websphere Portal APIs for authentication and personalization features.
- Unit testing was performed using JUnit and Version control through Git.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
Sr. UI Developer
- Heavy usage of AngularJS and JQuery for AJAX functionality
- Developed UI using JSON, JQuery, AJAX and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Expert in setting up the development environments, using Sencha Architect, Sencha Inspector, installing Sencha plugin, using Sencha command and setting up SVN for the project.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes.
- Developed IBATIS config files for SYBASE D.B tables, stored process
- Extensive experience with advanced J2EE Frameworks such as Struts, and Hibernate.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern. Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Extensively worked on component binding approach in JSF Framework.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Developed a system to determine tables that need reorganization and DB2 applications that need to be tuned.
- Making analytical reasoning to replace MySQL Server with drop in replacement like Mariadb binaries to avoid data corruption resulting from the use of MyIsam tables
- Worked on Toad for Oracle for querying the database.
- Extensively worked in Data Migration between Homogeneous & Heterogeneous Systems using various tools (SQL Server Upgrade Advisor, DTS Package Migration Wizard, Import Export Data, DTS Packages, Bulk Insert, BCP and SSIS).
- Integrate Oracle Scheduler with CC&B cluster mode batch using Coherence.Environment: CC&B, Oracle Coherence.
- Designed and Developed the input/output data formats in XSD for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2 .
- Designed WSDL and exposed SOAP based web services for chase subsystems.
- Provided front end support using Web Development concepts like Spring MVC framework and using the Eclipse IDE Blood Supply Management System (Java, Swing • Development Tools: NetBeans IDE.
- Extensively worked on administration of BEA WebLogic 10.0 MP1/Oracle WebLogic 11g/12c Application Server, JBoss EAP servers 6.x, Tomcat 7.x.
- Create and maintain Amazon EC2 instance that supports the companies Redmine project management site and Mercurial CM.
- Maintained ClearCase environments MultiSite World Wide.
- Applications developed in Eclipse IDE with Java, Google Web Toolkit, Hibernate, CSS, JBoss, HTML & Oracle DB.
- Worked with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Update Jasper Report configurations to make the changes in the reports.
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment. Documented architecture and trained client administrators.
- Designed and implemented Rules infrastructure by wrapping up core JRules API.
- Implemented Web 2.0 research and trading platforms across product areas with, "single sign on"
- Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Installation/Support Apache Tomcat for support of Jasper Reports Server
- Install and configure a Linux server to publish applications and the DataBase
Environment: JQuery, AJAX, DOJO, Sencha ExtJS, Spring, IBatis, Struts & JSF, EJB, MYSQL, Toad, SQL Server, DB2, coherence, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, Netbeans, Jboss, Mercurial, ClearCase, Selenium, Water fall model, UML, JSP & SERVLET, ANT, Xml, ITEXT, EMC Documentum, GWT (Google Web Toolkit), JIRA, SWING, Cognos, Jasper report.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Sr. UI Developer
- Designed Responsive Web pages using media queries and Twitter Bootstra
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture. Experienced in working with Redux architecture.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015(ES6) used Babel, webpack.
- Working with React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap4.
- Experienced in developing React components. Used Axios with ReactJs for making AJAX Calls. Worked on Webpack for build and webpack-dev-server a server.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using
- Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Actively involved developing proof of concept for a newly propsed application in using Angular 2/4.
- Working experience with Typescript new features block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules (import and exports).
- Worked with Angular 2.0 to develop single page applications, worked with ngrx/store for managing Angular 2.0 applications.
- Worked with http interceptors configurations for security in Angular 2.0 applications.
- Worked with Angular 2.0 directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- For Responsive Web design used Bootstrap to build grids, layouts and components.
- Used Bootstrap components like dropdown menus, navigation bar, alerts, and labels.
- Worked with MEAN/ MERN stack for developing applications.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node.js applications.
- Worked with Grunt, Gulp for task runner configurations for minification, watch, jshint, jscs, css autoprefixer, sass compilation, bundling and test runner configurations and make it available as a command.
Confidential, Santa Clara CA
Frontend Developer UI
- Worked closely with engineers and product managers to create user stories and scenarios used for intuitive website and mobile design.
- Migrated the application from AngularJS (1.x) to Angular 2+ by converting the existing AngularJS Controllers and services to Angular 2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Replaced the ngRepeat directive of AngularJS by *ngFor (Structural directive in Angular 2) to iterate JSON objects.
- Translated UX mock-ups and wireframes into Angular 2 Components. Used parameter decorators like @Input, @Output for component Interactions.
- Involved in developing high performance web app by utilizing my knowledge on HTML5 features like Web Workers, Cache API and CSS3 features like prefetch, pre-connect.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site style with custom CSS3 using LESS structure for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Used SASS, SCSS for code minification to handle large scale CSS. Utilized variables, macros to write a better code.
- Extensively used Typescript type inference. Used TSLint tool that checks TypeScript code for readability, maintainability and functional errors.
- Implemented DOM manipulation using directives like NgClass, NgIf, NgTemplateOutlet, NgStyle, NgPlural, and etc.
- Used angular4 FormsModule, FormBuilder class to create AbstractControl with FormControl, FormGroup for a user-specified configuration.
- Used RouterModule and router class to create nested views in the Single Page Application and for creating fluid and responsive web application.
- Worked on both Two-way data binding using NgModel directive and dependency injection using Injectable directive, and @inject decorator for continuous updates between view and model.
- Used angular HttpClient class methods to perform HTTP requests and Rxjs observables for async calls and fetch data with get, post, put, delete methods.
- Created Angular 2 custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router etc.
- Used rxjs catch library and catch functions to handle error handling in angular2 application.
- Wrote end to end unit test cases using Jasmine framework and Karma test suite, provided 70% to 90% test coverage.
- Involved in deploying applications in AWS environment using Jenkins, Dockers, Nginx, Git.
- Experienced in using JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management purpose.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, SASS, ECMAScript5/6, TypeScript, TSLint, Angular 2/4, Webpack, Babel, NPM, Bower, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Gulp, Grunt, REST APIs, JSON, JIRA, AWS, Jenkins, GIT
Confidential, NYC, NY
Frontend Developer UI
- Developed project using MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular 2, NodeJS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
- Developed various Angular 2 Components, Modules, Services (observable/promises) and Pipes using TypeScript.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application tasks.
- Used angular validation controls so it can help managers to fill forms easier.
- Used Twitter bootstrap concepts to make the web application responsive to mobile and tablet screens.
- Actively involved in code review and code quality check process.
- Implemented optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Worked with backend developer to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unnecessary API calls.
- Evaluated JSON from the server and making Ajax requests using XHR object and handling JSON objects.
- Involved in Restful web services to call for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Used ES6 features libraries to handle Web socket events.
- Used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Worked closely with testing team and performed unit testing using JASMINE test cases.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2, Typescript, Angular CLI, ExpressJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, Mongoose, AJAX, Lodash, JSON, NPM, Bootstrap, XML, Jasmine and GIT.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Implement HTML5/CSS3 pages based on mockups from designers/style guides
- Develop enterprise applications using JS MVC frameworks (React.js and Redux)
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Write Unit Test suites using Jest.
- Used Webpack to minify and bundle the code along with gulp.
- Worked on JOI Validations both on client side and server side.
- Developing CSS Style for web page using SASS Structure.
- Handling cross browser compatibility issues
- Implementing Web Accessibility and SEO techniquesTransformation and integration of API's
- Work with Product Owners, UX Designers build conceptual demos and POCs
- Make REST API calls to fetch data
- Use Radar/Agile tool to track tasks assigned Follow Agile methodology and Test-Driven Development
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Ibatis, Oracle, JQuery, XML, WAS, Accurev, IBM DataPower, XSLT, CSS, AJAX, HP Fortify, SSO, Siteminder, REST Webservices, JMS, Webspher MQ.